• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

AJ

"Fine. Bloody hell you want to be a vampire or werewolve go ahead, I gave you a place in my room. Chances are I'll get hungry during the night and feed off ya, ok... Toughen up mate. You need Jesus." I pick him up off his feet, "your tired and hysterical... Go to sleep"

@Dragasis

-he grunted and walked away quietly whipping his tears he dint cry much not even when he was in pain from that attack he mumbled to himself with gritted teeth-"Im a fucking pussy " @Yappi @KaalysBR

-for some reason he slept and slept hard like it was a trance or some spore potion he had been toxined with to make him slumber either way he had a dream i strange one he was dressed in white and walking through a white house then he had laid eyes upon his grandfather of which he ran to, this made his eyes squint he turned a bit and grabbed his knife for some reason , he got to his grand father he began to lunge a knife at him then into his throat he then took his own knife into his throat and awoke choking and gagging-"ChINOOK"

(Wait did he stab himself?)

AJ

I had gone upstairs and was watching him, he was moving in his sleep. I start to creep up on him, I am 2 feet away about to feed. He burst awake but I'm already into his neck by then biting down... Hard.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Well, I don't think everyone wants to see two half naked gay guys kissing before one bites the other's neck." Crowley answered with a smile, looking at Soren, who was lying in his arms. He felt a little awkward holding the vampire like this, seeing that it made Crowley hold Soren by the ass to keep the smaller male from slipping between his arms. "The only thing I ask in return is a kiss. A real kiss. Not just another peck on the cheek."
(This motherfucker is gonna die.)

[/QUOTE]
"I have my clothes on and you can't verify they don't," Soren says, honestly arguing for the sake of arguing. He had no idea why that would make Crowley feel awkward, seems like a standard way to carry someone. "That's all? That's sort of cheap." He said, leaning in and kissing Crowley hard on the mouth, halfway hoping if he obscured his vision, he'd bump into a wall.

Sapphire gasped loudly when she heard the sound of biting above. With blinding speed she was upstairs.

"
AJ" she says,approaching him carefully. "Turn him if you must,but don't drain him."

@Yappi

Xan said:
"I have my clothes on and you can't verify they don't," Soren says, honestly arguing for the sake of arguing. He had no idea why that would make Crowley feel awkward, seems like a standard way to carry someone. "That's all? That's sort of cheap." He said, leaning in and kissing Crowley hard on the mouth, halfway hoping if he obscured his vision, he'd bump into a wall.
Crowley kissed back passionately until he accidentally leaned against his door, causing it to swing open, and for the demon to fall on his back and hit the floor with a thump. "Ouch."

AJ

I continue feeding until the man is pale, just enough to survive. I look at Saphire, my eyes slits. I turn to her, but I start to turn back to the man to completely drain him.

Sapphire saw the hate upon his eyes and her own pupils dilated,the colour of her eyes turning yellow as she jumped at AJ and grabbed him,throwing them both through the window and into the ground with a loud bump.

@Yappi

AJ

The window was open, I land head first. I get up dizzy, i trip over my own leg and fall over, I hit my head across the ground and get knocked out.

Sapphire hit the ground harshly and heard a low crack as two of her ribs broke,cringing loudly from the pain that came with it. With a heavy sigh,she grabbed her own side and set the bones back to place,letting her own regeneration take care of it.

She turned and took a worried glance at AJ.

"Sorry..."

Still having her werewolf strength,she walked to him and pulled him in her arms,jumping back upstairs and dropping them both in the bed. She ended up falling asleep from the exhaustion,still holding onto AJ.

@Yappi

-he slammed both of his arms down in a cross like position and arched up screaming from pain ,his eyes pitch blacking looked around all wounds healed he grabbed his neck then looked around hus veins all visable and pulsing rapidlly he looked at the bear hr killed previously then ran the ground tore from under his feet and he stumbled and tripped going through a tree he got up imediantly even with his bones broken he stood and then went at the bear tearinf its inards gulping more than sucking the blood- @Yappi @KaalysBR

( so begging like new vampires have boosted strength and shit right? Well I'm planning on not loosing it for some reason)

(I don't think you become a vampire that fast, nor heal that fast.. But k why not I guess...)

AJ

I slowly start to wake up I swear to Christ if I was roofied by a werewolve I'm done I remember what happened, he sighs relieved. I look over to see she is next to me. Still holding on and exhausted, I lay back down and close my eyes waiting for her to wake up.

Sapphire blinked awake,feeling the coldness next to her and realizing that she is still holding onto AJ. Blushing lightly,she pushed herself to a sitting position.

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you."

She looked around and realized that the human wasn't there anymore.

"You should probably go after him,he must be confused."

-as soon as she said he must be confused he jumped through the window with the bear's skin in a Hercule's like cloak around him with the head and jaw as a fashionable hoodie he exclaimed-" OOGA BOOGA BIOGAS!) @Yappi @KaalysBR

AJ

"It's ok, I'm fine. I was more worried about the fact you broke some ribs." I stand up and when he jumps through I punch him out of panic "oh shit" I poke him on the ground

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley kissed back passionately until he accidentally leaned against his door, causing it to swing open, and for the demon to fall on his back and hit the floor with a thump. "Ouch."

[/QUOTE]
Soren yelped, suddenly on the floor, on top of Crowley. Oops. He kind of sat up. "Oh! Are you ok?" He said, sitting on the demon's stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back