• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

AJ

I pull out my shotgun that I had the one silver she'll left and blew it's head off before she lept on it, I slowly back away afraid of Saphire as that was my last shell.

Sapphire turned her head back to AJ,then unexpectedly rolled her wolf eyes at the vampire's afraid expression. She was fully in control of her wolf form,unless it was full moon.

Turning back to human,Sapphire stood naked for a second before pulling her cloak from the ground and wrapping it around her shoulders. She was slightly annoyed that AJ could see her face and body,but maybe it was time to give away the old traditions.

bg_rain_by_smailika07-d5oez8u.jpg

"Thank you for your help. That made things easier."

@Yappi

AJ

I stare at her for a second, in a vampire so I kinda stopped caring about being a man of God a while back. Already broke that multiple times I guess "No problem" I find her mask on the ground and I pick it up and hand it to her

Sapphire held onto AJ's hand for a while after he handed her the mask. Then she suddenly shook her head and smiled.

"I guess it is about time for me to let go of this tradition in particular. And I consider you a friend now,so the first part of the rules was obeyed anyway: a friend saw my human face."

Placing the mask in her pocket,she wrapped the cloak around her arms and started to head back for the house.

@Yappi

Xan said:
"Don't tell me that, I might accidentally rip your throat out," he joked, kicking the door shut because what's the point of going somewhere private if you just leave the door open. He gently bit down on Crowley's neck, drinking and wondering if it ever occurred to him that Soren could drink from other places, for example, a wrist. Guess not.
"It's not like that would kill me." Crowley tilted his head back and let out a not so subtle moan. "You know that you are one of the only people in the world that is able to drink demon blood? Hell spawn like me don't just give out this stuff willy nilly, you know. So, you are lucky to have such a generous lover like me." The devil said sarcastically, before he squeezed at the vampire's hips and rubbed at his thighs. "My blood approves, and kisses are better fate than wisdom"

AJ

"I have to let go some traditions of my own... But im happy I'm a friend to you" I say with a smile, her Hand feels warm against my hand. It still takes getting used to feeling so warm but yet so cold.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"It's not like that would kill me." Crowley tilted his head back and let out a not so subtle moan. "You know that you are one of the only people in the world that is able to drink demon blood? Hell spawn like me don't just give out this stuff willy nilly, you know. So, you are lucky to have such a generous lover like me." The devil said sarcastically, before he squeezed at the vampire's hips and rubbed at his thighs. "My blood approves, and kisses are better fate than wisdom"

[/QUOTE]
"I never didn't think I wasn't lucky," he mused, "And I'd prefer not to damage someone I'm benefiting from. Thank you." Soren stood up and offered Crowley his hand.

Yappi said:
AJ
"I have to let go some traditions of my own... But im happy I'm a friend to you" I say with a smile, her Hand feels warm against my hand. It still takes getting used to feeling so warm but yet so cold.
@KaalysBR

Claudine eventually wakes up. A small groan escapes her lips as she blinks a couple if times. Her bangs were in her face and she sighs. She sits up and looks around the library and at the book she was reading. Guess I fell asleep... She gets up and puts the book away. After yawning again she silently walked back into the hall.

Xan said:
"I never didn't think I wasn't lucky," he mused, "And I'd prefer not to damage someone I'm benefiting from. Thank you." Soren stood up and offered Crowley his hand.
Crowley took Soren's hand and this time, actually stood up. "Well, I'm beat. Love you." The demon said before taking off his boxers and slipping into bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
Claudine eventually wakes up. A small groan escapes her lips as she blinks a couple if times. Her bangs were in her face and she sighs. She sits up and looks around the library and at the book she was reading. Guess I fell asleep... She gets up and puts the book away. After yawning again she silently walked back into the hall.
Jacques would enter the hall, heading towards the library. He looked up, and saw Red. A large smile spread across his face "Oh! Hello, Red! Did you find what you were looking for?" he asked sincerely.

-he awoke and rose then put on his bottoms then went to the bathroom rubbing his cheek and then a bullet fell from his bants-"Thanks father AJ"

"I didn't expect to find friendship in a place like this. But I am happy that I did,kadan."

Sapphire took a deep breath and walked forward,smiling as she felt the now falling

snow gathering around her shoulders and hair.

"We should take a visit to town tonight. Maube stay away from all this confusion for a few hours."

@Yappi

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Jacques would enter the hall, heading towards the library. He looked up, and saw Red. A large smile spread across his face "Oh! Hello, Red! Did you find what you were looking for?" he asked sincerely.

[/QUOTE]
The young girl jumps and quickly turns to face the voice. "Oh, um hi Jack.. No I didn't the library is just to big." She states. It was quite obvious she had just woken up. She just wasnt with it yet. There was one thing Claudine hated more than anything and it was waking up.

AJ

"I'm down for that... Though the officers may not like me to much, I was kinda a outlaw because I blew off a vampires head in a sermon" I say scratching my head nervously

@KaalysBR

Libra259 said:
The young girl jumps and quickly turns to face the voice. "Oh, um hi Jack.. No I didn't the library is just to big." She states. It was quite obvious she had just woken up. She just wasnt with it yet. There was one thing Claudine hated more than anything and it was waking up.
"If you'd like, I could help you find what you're looking for. I'm very good at finding what I want," In his eyes, Red was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You did wh-oh,okay. We will keep a low profile,maybe stay to the lessen known bars. I just really need a drink."

Sapphire stretched as they walked back to the house. This time she was tired enough that she actually used the stairs instead of climbing through the window. She entered AJ's room and walked to the bathroom.

"I will just take a bath to wash all this wolf blood from me."

@Yappi

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley took Soren's hand and this time, actually stood up. "Well, I'm beat. Love you." The demon said before taking off his boxers and slipping into bed.

[/QUOTE]
Soren just stands there, realizing that this motherfucker is tired now and he's wide awake.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"If you'd like, I could help you find what you're looking for. I'm very good at finding what I want," In his eyes, Red was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

[/QUOTE]
Claudine considered asking. She could just tell him that it was sentimental to her, which was true.. And it may be helpful to have someone else help.. To hell with it why not!? "Well if you'd like.. Im just looking for a simple heart pendant of my mothers.." She says with a small yawn. Wonder what time it is?

KaalysBR said:
"You did wh-oh,okay. We will keep a low profile,maybe stay to the lessen known bars. I just really need a drink."
Sapphire stretched as they walked back to the house. This time she was tired enough that she actually used the stairs instead of climbing through the window. She entered AJ's room and walked to the bathroom.

"I will just take a bath to wash all this wolf blood from me."

@Yappi
AJ

"Alrighty" I sit down and clean my shotgun outside of the door, I don't have any sliver left so....

Libra259 said:
Claudine considered asking. She could just tell him that it was sentimental to her, which was true.. And it may be helpful to have someone else help.. To hell with it why not!? "Well if you'd like.. Im just looking for a simple heart pendant of my mothers.." She says with a small yawn. Wonder what time it is?
"Alright, I'll start looking around," Jack would begin to look around the library, looking in every nook and cranny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back