• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

NeverBetter said:
(Also, as for the Dying Plains group, if you're still in for the game, please post here that you are so I know to tag you in my next post.)
i'm around. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

@SolisNighsun hey you going to reply? No rush, but I tagged you a few days ago and it wouldn't feel right to post as Xai'Kah before you posted back.

Welp, Jah'Ri has officially gone full Yandere. xD

I hope her hostility towards Nio is okay with you, @VioletShadow.

Accidentally posted this in character sign up again. Fixed it though, deleted it there, moved it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your continuous actions of hate have led me to create a secret personality for Nio, one that is not even on the character sheet yet to prevent spoilers. Haha I absolutely LOVE this, drama is always better in my opinion. It's always good to have some enemies here and there. Xenith hates someone, Nio hates someone, it's all good and healthy. I just downloaded the new version of yandere simulator (Late I know), I'm excited to play it. But the sky is black, and I'll be retiring for the night now. I'll reply tomorrow, night~

@DergTheDergon

TFW your sitting at your desk trying to write but the only word that comes out is "The".

My life is Spongebob now.

Sorry for it being kinda barebones, my plans for this stage didn't include the chaos that is life.

*repeatedly yells into the night's sky like a madman because I have, well, gone a little more mad than before*

NeverBetter said:
Sorry for it being kinda barebones, my plans for this stage didn't include the chaos that is life.
*repeatedly yells into the night's sky like a madman because I have, well, gone a little more mad than before*
hey, no worries! i thought it was quite good, all things considered. sorry to hear you're having some trouble with current chaotic events - hope they ease up on you a little! (seems like a lot of people have been in the thick of it now, so i hope we can all come out on top of it!)

i'm actually really excited about everything going on with everyone right now in character, so hopefully i can get a reply up sometime tomorrow morning! i'd definitely do it tonight, but i honestly shouldn't even be awake right now, haha. thanks for you diligent work on the update, @NeverBetter, and i wish everyone a good... time? y-yeah...!

rusticyawn said:
hey, no worries! i thought it was quite good, all things considered. sorry to hear you're having some trouble with current chaotic events - hope they ease up on you a little! (seems like a lot of people have been in the thick of it now, so i hope we can all come out on top of it!)
i'm actually really excited about everything going on with everyone right now in character, so hopefully i can get a reply up sometime tomorrow morning! i'd definitely do it tonight, but i honestly shouldn't even be awake right now, haha. thanks for you diligent work on the update, @NeverBetter, and i wish everyone a good... time? y-yeah...!
Thanks, truly

I apologize if my post, although long, seems to be lacking in substance, cause that's kind of what I felt about it when I reread it. I just didn't see many options for my characters' actions in this scenario.

I ORIGINALLY POSTED THIS IN CHARACTER SIGN UP AGAIN AUEHDKFLGHWEYUHNK WHY DO I KEEP DOING THAT?!

Whew, I'm okay now. Rant over. xD

needed to learn how to bbcode, so i started by spiffing up fia's character sheet and post format. if it's illegible, lemme know - i like things to look fun and cool, but there's nothing i dislike more than squinting through an unreadable post.

rusticyawn said:
needed to learn how to bbcode, so i started by spiffing up fia's character sheet and post format. if it's illegible, lemme know - i like things to look fun and cool, but there's nothing i dislike more than squinting through an unreadable post.
No trouble reading it here, plus the bbcode itself looks great IMO :)

DergTheDergon said:
No trouble reading it here, plus the bbcode itself looks great IMO :)
thank you! and thank goodness - i did try to do everything i could to bump up the readability (sizing everything up, choosing a readable font, etc) and have it look nice, but it's just one of those things you just don't know for sure until you ask someone, haha. ( ^_^ )/

Pashpu said:
I was inspired by you and made mine look nice :) too lazy to BBcode though
good call. i'd heartily recommend not taking up bbcode to anyone. ever. :')

NeverBetter is sore.

Neverbetter is tired.

NeverBetter needs a vacay. Post tommorow after I wake up, promise.

Unless life has more hurtles, which it likely does, but hopefully they're set up a day in advance.

DergTheDergon said:
Man, bbcode is weird sometimes. I accidentally put the slash after the h when typing the bbcode for Xai'Kah's header and it apparently decided to make the whole post a header, so everything was huge and bold. O.o Fixed it tho.
derg, i s2g i have no idea how you keep accidentally posting in character sign-up, but it gets funnier every time. :')

also, that probably happened bc the slash h is your code's cue to end the header, and since it didn't read a proper ending, it kept going instead. if a [h/] showed in your post afterward, that's probably it.

rusticyawn said:
derg, i s2g i have no idea how you keep accidentally posting in character sign-up, but it gets funnier every time. :')
also, that probably happened bc the slash h is your code's cue to end the header, and since it didn't read a proper ending, it kept going instead. if a [h/] showed in your post afterward, that's probably it.
GODDANGIT I DID IT AGAIN

Heads up people, in posts where Jah'Ri and Xai'Kah directly interact I might remove the sections for each character in my posts and mix them together, probably have a darker a shade of green for Xai'kah's dialogue and a lighter one for Jah'Ri's like I do for thier headers now, to avoid confusion.

(I posted in the right section this time, I made dang sure before I clicked the button. xD )

NeverBetter will not sleep until a post by him is made in that damn RP thread and the only thing that can stop him now is dying.

1 like = 1 minutes I have immortality for.

#SaveTheEndangeredNB

images

>be me

>start working on post around 9:00~ PM

>decide no matter what to get it out.

>"I've got time, I'll put on my YouTube Playlist so I can just listen and work

>badidea.jpeg

>it's suddenly 2:10 AM

>have half a post done and feel like death itself is looking at my health screen and saying "Damn, son! It's almost that time!"

>Finish last part of post, it's 3:50 AM

>godwhyisitsosmall

>dammitishourwritemore

>accidently click post

>tfw you give up and decide to go to bed (pic relevant)

sorry about sort of bowling you over here, @Scrapmaster. i tried to give you some time to respond, but a lot seems to have happened in the meantime, and if i didn't go ahead and respond, i'd feel like our group would be left a little far in dust.

but on a separate note, this update makes me want to put to paper some of the ideas i had about fia's race, since it seems to becoming relevant! maybe i'll do that sometime later today, if i have the time. by the way, i appreciate the lore we got in this one, @NeverBetter! i'm a real sucker for smaller pieces of world building, like currency and how different races view each other, but it was all pretty nice. i especially like how the war seems to have sprung up out of seemingly nothing important - it seems fantastical and realistic at the same time, somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back