• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

Scrapmaster said:
also can anybody tell me whats going on exactly? im pretty lost xD and I dunno what to do with my chars right now in terms of character interactions.
dying plains group had smoke clog up their lungs and went unconscious - woke on lined up like dolls on a beachfront. jenna and raphael get up, mingle a little, fia gets up, forgets what sand is, takes a dive into the ocean and yells the whole time, raphael tries to make sure she's okay and teases her mercilessly, caesar wakes up and is like, 'so, yeah, i'm guessing we hadn't learned anything yet' and jenna's like, 'y'know, maybe we should all go exploring for stuff, who's with me' and that's where we are now, really.

not sure what to tell ya in terms of what you can/should do, but that's our state of affairs!

rusticyawn said:
dying plains group had smoke clog up their lungs and went unconscious - woke on lined up like dolls on a beachfront. jenna and raphael get up, mingle a little, fia gets up, forgets what sand is, takes a dive into the ocean and yells the whole time, raphael tries to make sure she's okay and teases her mercilessly, caesar wakes up and is like, 'so, yeah, i'm guessing we hadn't learned anything yet' and jenna's like, 'y'know, maybe we should all go exploring for stuff, who's with me' and that's where we are now, really.
not sure what to tell ya in terms of what you can/should do, but that's our state of affairs!
So I'd presume those of us who just signed up are gonna be joining somewhere else? :P

Will post tomorrow, supposed to have some free time then.

Will find a way to catch up to whats happening, somehow.

New CS incoming. I'll just be going along with other things happening in my next posts until they are approved, but as you may be able to infer I've already snuck some foreshadowing in there so that the character's connection to jah'Ri will make more sense once revealed.

DergTheDergon said:
New CS incoming. I'll just be going along with other things happening in my next posts until they are approved, but as you may be able to infer I've already snuck some foreshadowing in there so that the character's connection to jah'Ri will make more sense once revealed.
I'm really excited about your new character! Don't tell me anything yet though, I like surprises. I can't wait!

@Scrapmaster @Xion136

I understand you guys are really busy, and I respect that you don't have much time for this. However, I really don't think it is the best idea to go 3-4 days without anyone in our group posting. This kind of thing leads to the death of roleplays. I think it would be better if we continued with our story, mentioning your characters' names here and there as evidence of you tagging along in the group. And then you could jump back in wherever you want

also I don't think there's anything wrong with writing a short post once in a while just to get yourselves caught up. I know this is a Casual and not Simple roleplay but it should be fine on occasion

So yeah.

I died.

Takes about a week for me to respawn, darn respawn timers.

I will catch up and we will move forward sometime today.

Pashpu said:
also I don't think there's anything wrong with writing a short post once in a while just to get yourselves caught up. I know this is a Casual and not Simple roleplay but it should be fine on occasion
Short posts are allowed, as long as they're occasional.

rusticyawn said:
ahh, preeettty sure the new arrivals should be amongst the town group, but like i said before, not entirely sure. i'll @NeverBetter and see what he has to say, whenever he comes around - he's usually on for some period of time each day, he just might have not seen you ask.
Currently all new characters will be joining in the Town, but the town itself isn't a "group" so to say.

I didn't mean for it but since about Wednesday I've had this hell week. Get told Wednesday as soon as I get to work on Thursday clock in. Well Thursdays I get there a good two-two and a half hour early and usually read. Wellp I end up witha 12 hour shift. I crash, go to work..3-11 the next day. No fun, okay.

Then my boss has my come in 8-4. The switch from 2-10 to 3-11 was last minute so I have to sit for the entire day Friday knowing I'd be dying Saturday. I survived and GTFO'd, and I just shut down for my two days off. Not that my internet is finally workingish, I was going to post...but I'm lost and tired and I'm gonna talk to Neverbetter, get myself situated and post tomorrow sometime.

Sorry for my delay, I really am sorry.

Not sorry about setting the forest on fire but oh my god I didn't expect a fucking Torterra.

I am currently ill. Whenever I try to eat, I throw it back up. I'm never hungry either, I just try and force myself to eat because not eating causes a lack of nutrients in your body. I'll post when I get better, I can't even think straight. I'm always asleep to escape the pain too.

@DergTheDergon

VioletShadow said:
I am currently ill. Whenever I try to eat, I throw it back up. I'm never hungry either, I just try and force myself to eat because not eating causes a lack of nutrients in your body. I'll post when I get better, I can't even think straight. I'm always asleep to escape the pain too.
@DergTheDergon
Oh no, I'm sorrry... that really has to suck. I've been there, being that sick. Not fun at all. :/

Get well soon. Thanks for taking the time to let us know despite your sickness. :)

DergTheDergon said:
I'm pretty sure you can just join in at this point. @Lekar did exactly that and hasn't gotten any backlash from @NeverBetter. Speaking of NB it still would be best to wait for his answer.
I suppose I'll wait for him, then. Just in case he has something else in mind.

ay, would y'all be interested in sort of going ahead and skipping forward to when dying plains group stumbles into town? since forest cove has been there for awhile, already, and the storm seems to suggest we're just corraling on over there, anyway, it might just be better to go ahead and get there and get things moving again, maybe? thoughts?

rusticyawn said:
ay, would y'all be interested in sort of going ahead and skipping forward to when dying plains group stumbles into town? since forest cove has been there for awhile, already, and the storm seems to suggest we're just corraling on over there, anyway, it might just be better to go ahead and get there and get things moving again, maybe? thoughts?
Since Dying Plains has, more or less, died, I wouldn't be against this.

@Lekar[/URL] did exactly that and hasn't gotten any backlash from @NeverBetter. Speaking of NB it still would be best to wait for his answer.
Sorry, got a tad busy as of late. Derg is right, you can enter whenever.

NeverBetter said:
Sorry, got a tad busy as of late. Derg is right, you can enter whenever.
No problem; I'd like to take a bit of time to read through the old posts and settle some RL work stuff before posting, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Drunk Dragon]No problem; I'd like to take a bit of time to read through the old posts and settle some RP work stuff before posting, though.

[/QUOTE]
Alright.

And now that I have a little time, gonna work on posting a new reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back