• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

@Blacknife Sorry to hear that, dude. But life your life your own way! Hopfully my next project is more interesting for you and I see you soon!

@rusticyawn @VioletShadow

I feel it has a bit of a mixture of my fault aND a little need to put a little pen to paper, so to say. As this world is up to you lot, like I said, I have plans for the RP but you're free to tear off into your own plans at any time. Your actions do have effects, as I said. Whilst I try to keep it intresting, and I will be trying harder to avoid this in the future, I'm also trying to leave it rather open-ended so you all can form the story you want to, to a point. In a sense, the idea is suppose to be a sort-of collaboration between me and you all to make a world like none other.

However I've been rather rigid, and we've seemed to have apathy on some occasions to do something out of the ordinary, which is a slight failure on all parts, but mostly mine as host. I'm hoping we get to have more fun in the future and get to put the concept of the world into more action.

[QUOTE="Drunk Dragon]Is it too late to join? :o

[/QUOTE]
i think almost everyone is asleep atm, so i'll give you the best answer i can, which is, no, it's probably not! in fact, it's likely an ideal time to join, from the looks of things. i'm not definitively sure, though, so you may want to wait for the host to come back around to get his answer.

rusticyawn said:
i think almost everyone is asleep atm, so i'll give you the best answer i can, which is, no, it's probably not! in fact, it's likely an ideal time to join, from the looks of things. i'm not definitively sure, though, so you may want to wait for the host to come back around to get his answer.
Seems pretty cool to me; I'll start writing my app now, anyway. :)

@NeverBetter

After reading throughly through every page on this thread, I've come to the conclusion I would like to join this intriguing game of sorts. Twists and turns run rampant through here like Europe with the Black Plague.

(Not to mention you needed plant people :D )

I apologize for the wall of text xD ... I suddenly had a lot more to work with besides Xenith and Jah'Ri's interactions with the new environment and all, though of course I am aware that those still make up like, 75% or so of my post xD .

DergTheDergon said:
I apologize for the wall of text xD ... I suddenly had a lot more to work with besides Xenith and Jah'Ri's interactions with the new environment and all, though of course I am aware that those still make up like, 75% or so of my post xD .
I always try so hard to write in such detail like you, it was definitely a challenge to write a reply. I did my best, and wrote more than normal, even though it is still nothing in comparison to you. Enjoy~ (I hope)

VioletShadow said:
I always try so hard to write in such detail like you, it was definitely a challenge to write a reply. I did my best, and wrote more than normal, even though it is still nothing in comparison to you. Enjoy~ (I hope)
Wow, thanks... I do try. To be honest I really didn't think any of my posts where all that more detailed than yours or a lot of the others'. On the contrary it seems to me like you can squeeze more detail into less words. Also for the record when I looked at Xenith's character sheet I was impressed and a bit jealous I hadn't put so much thought and detail into Jah'Ri's. xD Ironic, isn't it?

DergTheDergon said:
Wow, thanks... I do try. To be honest I really didn't think any of my posts where all that more detailed than yours or a lot of the others'. On the contrary it seems to me like you can squeeze more detail into less words. Also for the record when I looked at Xenith's character sheet I was impressed and a bit jealous I hadn't put so much thought and detail into Jah'Ri's. xD Ironic, isn't it?
I'm honored to be thought of that way. I can do character sheets in slightly more detail than others, but that's were my skills end. I find it difficult to reply a lot, especially in detailed roleplays. I don't mind at all, sometimes I leave you waiting a long while as well.

Another long reply, and it's not typo city this time! :D Hope you all enjoy. ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Please slow down guys, I'm having a really shitty work week and posting will be hard until tomorrow night, after my 12 hour shift....

Please slow down.

Xion136 said:
Please slow down guys, I'm having a really shitty work week and posting will be hard until tomorrow night, after my 12 hour shift....
Please slow down.
oh, i'm sorry! i had no absolutely no idea - i'm sorry that your weeks been so terrible. we can certainly slow down, yeah.

Xion136 said:
Please slow down.
I would like to ask the same thing too, College has been downright cruel to me this week.

also can anybody tell me whats going on exactly? im pretty lost xD and I dunno what to do with my chars right now in terms of character interactions.

Scrapmaster said:
also can anybody tell me whats going on exactly? im pretty lost xD and I dunno what to do with my chars right now in terms of character interactions.
Well, essentially everyone in the forest group fell unconcious and woke up in a cold, snowy forest glad of sorts. Xicor should be nearby Jah'Ri, Xenith and Muro right now, and they're about to leave together and check out the smoke in the distance. As for your other characters I'm honestly kind of lost as to what the other groups are doing anymore myself O.o . Hope this helped a little bit, at least.

VioletShadow said:
@DergTheDergon Sorry I've been a little busy today, hopefully I'll prevent such a long delay in the future.
it's alright, especially since it seems I'll have less time to type a response this evening than I thought I would. Maybe it's a good thing more than anything though, for folks like ScrapMaster and Xion that still need time to catch up when we've been steadily chipping at our little sub-storyline for most of the rp so far. I'm very much looking forward to reply though, especially due to the interesting plot twist you introduced. It gave me ideas for my own second character but I think I may hold off on trying to create one for a while, if I even get around to it at all. I prefer sticking to one character per rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back