• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

SolisNighsun said:
I'm still here... just been really busy with everything and I'll have a post up soon *fingers crossed*
Your post confuses me, can you gimme a heads-up on what happened?

NeverBetter said:
Your post confuses me, can you gimme a heads-up on what happened?
Basically, she grabs Mina in her vines, then follows everyone marching off to battle, then she communes with Eywa plants on battle field and then decided to take a place on the front lines to keep ballistics/arrows from injuring others.

SolisNighsun said:
Basically, she grabs Mina in her vines, then follows everyone marching off to battle, then she communes with Eywa plants on battle field and then decided to take a place on the front lines to keep ballistics/arrows from injuring others.
Alright, got it.

Lekar said:
Last I posted, I was in @VioletShadow 's little group, is there any way to fall back into that without screwing up the pacing/flow?
Ah, yes. You should still be at the table, if i recall correctly, where the Librarian is talking about the legend and the war with Xicor, so you could probably fall in line back around there.

VioletShadow said:
@DergTheDergon Why....Did you post just as I was about to post? Now I have to edit my whole post... ARGH!
Haha, just joking. I'm not that angry. But what a coincidence!
Oh, I'm sorry. You were offline when I started writing that and it took about an hour, so about the last thing I was expecting was for you to be posting rn. xD

DergTheDergon said:
Oh, I'm sorry. You were offline when I started writing that and it took about an hour, so about the last thing I was expecting was for you to be posting rn. xD
Especially since I said I was going on holiday too xD

I wanted to post first before being all "I'm back!" But oh well!

It turns out I won't have to edit my post too much, before posting.

VioletShadow said:
Especially since I said I was going on holiday too xD
I wanted to post first before being all "I'm back!" But oh well!

It turns out I won't have to edit my post too much, before posting.
Yay! Turns out I wasn't much of an inconvenience! (*U*)

@VioletShadow You're good, it's great and fits with my post nicely. To be honest there's a LOT of fluff in my last post, but thankfully there's not much room for such in this impending action scene. Starting on mah next post (^.^)

Last edited by a moderator:
VioletShadow said:
@DergTheDergon I won't be able to post till tomorrow though, I'm about to go to sleep (:3)
I spent too long unpacking today...But I'll try to reply to all my active roleplays tomorrow

Night~
Goodnight. My post shall be waiting for you tomorrow. (^.^)

MsPolite said:
Is this rp still on?
Yes, it's just that NeverBetter has an odd schedule/time zone, and this is still on. I would wait till later to ask him and he accept answers.

SolisNighsun said:
Yes, it's just that NeverBetter has an odd schedule/time zone, and this is still on. I would wait till later to ask him and he accept answers.
More like I have no sense of time as I don't sleep, therefore making time irrelevant, it is merely Pokémon, Team Fortress 2 and Fire Emblem keeping me away.

@MsPolite Go ahead and write up a character!

NeverBetter said:
More like I have no sense of time as I don't sleep, therefore making time irrelevant, it is merely Pokémon, Team Fortress 2 and Fire Emblem keeping me away.
@MsPolite Go ahead and write up a character!
Oh you, popping from your hole in the wall like a daisy in a flower patch xD

And I also approve of your gaming choices. :D

SolisNighsun said:
Oh you, popping from your hole in the wall like a daisy in a flower patch xD
And I also approve of your gaming choices. :D
Quite xp

Thank you! To get a little off-topic, do you play TF2 casually or more consistently?

NeverBetter said:
Quite xp
Thank you! To get a little off-topic, do you play TF2 casually or more consistently?
Yes, and I would play it a lot, except the fact one of my LaMancha babies got ahold of the charger cord for my Acer and effectively chewed it in two.....

Don't ask why we have baby goats in the house. I don't know myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back