• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

Could Giorno get written in or something of the sort? I have no way of writing him in under the circumstances without it feeling forced.

SolisNighsun said:
Yes, and I would play it a lot, except the fact one of my LaMancha babies got ahold of the charger cord for my Acer and effectively chewed it in two.....
Don't ask why we have baby goats in the house. I don't know myself.
Well RIP. Sorry to hear that.

MsPolite said:
@NeverBetter are there any other issues with my character? Anything you don't like, or seem out of place?
Nope, you're good to go.

Lekar said:
Could Giorno get written in or something of the sort? I have no way of writing him in under the circumstances without it feeling forced.
I can write him in, just give me a little time. Morning isn't being exactly the most kind rn.

Aww thanks! I always love your posts.

Yeah, I don't really want to leave everyone behind either, I'd like to see @rusticyawn reply to Nio's sudden action xD

Edit: I'm currently creating an avatar for the vampires (:3)

Last edited by a moderator:
VioletShadow said:
Aww thanks! I always love your posts.
Yeah, I don't really want to leave everyone behind either, I'd like to see @rusticyawn reply to Nio's sudden action xD

Edit: I'm currently creating an avatar for the vampires (:3)
oh my god, i was laughing when i read that last night! i already had an idea for what fia was going to do in response. i wasn't sure whether or not i should wait to do it, since she had asked xicor a question and i wasn't sure if there'd be room for an response after fia... does her thing, but i think i might go ahead on it, since it would probably make more sense to have her respond right away, all things considered.

(by the way, it's nice to see you back, @VioletShadow! hope you enjoyed your trip! ヽ(^。^)丿)

@rusticyawn Just be wary of the librarian's sudden book-slap to Nio's face, unless you want to change the timeline a little and put it before she does that.

(Haha, my trip was good overall, despite the fact that we couldn't go swimming because the swimming pool was full (:'() It was what I was looking forward to the most. But we played minigolf to make up for it (*U*))

VioletShadow said:
@rusticyawn Just be wary of the librarian's sudden book-slap to Nio's face, unless you want to change the timeline a little and put it before she does that.
(Haha, my trip was good overall, despite the fact that we couldn't go swimming because the swimming pool was full (:'() It was what I was looking forward to the most. But we played minigolf to make up for it (*U*))
@VioletShadow: oh, yeah, whoops! as it happens, i was just reading that post when i saw your alert. based on what it was, i don't think i can go with my original intention now. that's totally fine, though - what the librarian did was definitely hilarious, anyway! :')

rusticyawn said:
@VioletShadow: oh, yeah, whoops! as it happens, i was just reading that post when i saw your alert. based on what it was, i don't think i can go with my original intention now. that's totally fine, though - what the librarian did was definitely hilarious, anyway! :')
I'm a little curious about your original intention, do you mind telling me what it was? (:3)

It's an unusual pairing, Fia and Nio. They are polar opposites, not only in abilities, but in personality as well. How strange, I didn't plan this by the way. Not to be offensive, but I kind of forgot about your character as I made Nio xD

I wanted to give a visual image on what they looked like (:3)

Also don't mind the modern clothes they wear, I just used to them to give a better impression of their personality.

Imagine them wearing medieval fantasy clothing, accessories etc.

(They don't look as cool as I imagined in my mind...)

VioletShadow said:
I'm a little curious about your original intention, do you mind telling me what it was? (:3)
It's an unusual pairing, Fia and Nio. They are polar opposites, not only in abilities, but in personality as well. How strange, I didn't plan this by the way. Not to be offensive, but I kind of forgot about your character as I made Nio xD
nothing special! the idea was, though, that'd she'd get startled by the sudden chill nio brings around and she'd accidentally ram her head up up into his jaw, so nothing of real value was lost, ahaha. :')

i definitely agree about fia and nio being an unusual pair, though! it's really kind of exciting to see how they'll interact going forward. they even have similar looking names! it's meant to be! (no offense taken, though, ahaha. i didn't think you had that intention at all, but i was intrigued when i noticed. i'm glad it turned out that way!)

VioletShadow said:
I wanted to give a visual image on what they looked like (:3)

Also don't mind the modern clothes they wear, I just used to them to give a better impression of their personality.

Imagine them wearing medieval fantasy clothing, accessories etc.

(They don't look as cool as I imagined in my mind...)
Tecnically modern-day clothing exists as well, super advanced society, super advanced style, so to say xD

Although their current fad is hanging giant glowing blue orbs on a rope from their heads, so don't take their fashion advice.

rusticyawn said:
nothing special! the idea was, though, that'd she'd get startled by the sudden chill nio brings around and she'd accidentally ram her head up up into his jaw, so nothing of real value was lost, ahaha. :')
i definitely agree about fia and nio being an unusual pair, though! it's really kind of exciting to see how they'll interact going forward. they even have similar looking names! it's meant to be! (no offense taken, though, ahaha. i didn't think you had that intention at all, but i was intrigued when i noticed. i'm glad it turned out that way!)
Also, sorry for stepping on toes, I wanted to wait for reactions, but I wanted to get the new members introduced asap and get @Lekar added in ASAP, and didn't think a 5-line post was OK.

NeverBetter said:
Also, sorry for stepping on toes, I wanted to wait for reactions, but I wanted to get the new members introduced asap and get @Lekar added in ASAP, and didn't think a 5-line post was OK.
no, like i said, i did really enjoy it! it was probably better than what i had in mind, honestly! i knew that was likely why you did it, too, and it was a good idea regardless. no toes stepped on. :-)

Hello everyone I just wanted to give a heads up that my Character is an an grand has a natural distaste towards undead and demons. Undead (vampire

the included) be careful her holy aura will burn if you touch her which you will no doubt find out.

MsPolite said:
Wait I don't see anything concerning my character
here it is, @MsPolite!

NeverBetter said:
Bellaum and Lyon walked the streets, almost as if in a daze, their minds clouded and knowledge just as little as those before. They roamed the streets without a thought in their mind, mixed amongst the crowd.

i feel a little weird about my post, but i'm hoping it's just because of how long i've been looking at it, aha. if my post is hard to work with, though, my apologies in advance, @VioletShadow.

Spinoceratopsrex said:
Name: Mymiron
Appearance:
Fantasy___Fire_monster_053451_.jpg

30 meters/ 98 feet long, able to rear up to about 15 meters/49 foot tall.

Race: Demonic death worm

Race specific abilities/combat info:

Fire breath: Able to breath scorching hot fire at his enemies

Burrowing: Mymiron is extremely good at burrowing through almost any kind of material

Tendrils: Each of Mymiron's tendrils is extremely sharp, they can be used-to a degree-to pick up certain objects. They also make highly effective weapons

Armour: Mymiron's armour plating is resistant to heat and weapons, however it goes have a few chinks between the segments.

Rock/metal consumption: Mymiron's diet consists entirely of rock and metal, which is used to maintain his armour, if he does not have access to tho these materials, his armour will start to weaken

Basic personality: Wise, territorial, jealous, prideful

Beginning Weaponry: Mymiron's body is basically a living weapon

Best Basic Knowledge: History

Worst Basic Knowledge: English
I kinda realised I completely forgot about Mymiron, would it be alright if I introduced him during the battle that's going on currently?

@NeverBetter

Spinoceratopsrex said:
I kinda realised I completely forgot about Mymiron, would it be alright if I introduced him during the battle that's going on currently?
@NeverBetter
I'm not sure of how we can introduce him this early, mainly as he is a giant death worm, quite yet, but as long as you don't go overboard and start destroying everything, I guess.

Wewt! Me gots caught up now! (:3) Hope you guys enjoy that post, it was a lot of fun to write and quite frankly I'm pretty proud of it. (*U*)

(btw I totally didn't post my last ooc messsage in the character sign up... again. Nope. Yes, I just noticed. (>A>))

MsPolite said:
@NeverBetter after i post should we have a check to see what happens and if the attacks and defense succeeds or fails?
I was going to wait for a few more people to post, hopefully, before I did another update, but I can if you so desire.

Alright, dammit. RPN decided to NOT alert me of new posts for like a week. I'l post when I can, possibly to help out in the fight, possibly. (TOlan could just have followed them around xD )

NeverBetter said:
I was going to wait for a few more people to post, hopefully, before I did another update, but I can if you so desire.
I can wait, I just didn't know. Thanks btw

So we got a friggin valkyrie now?

My god Tolan is going to have a field day now, this'l be awesome, theres no bigger game than elder demons, dragons, and valkyries.

SPecially when a Valkyrie is attacking someone Tolan owes a favor to.

The ammount of power some people are showing here kinda makes me wanna both make one of my trademark characters AND buff my existing ones...I think i'l do both. > :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back