• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

MsPolite said:
@NeverBetter really? That sucks
When I find a new OST to listen to it's hard to focus on writing for some reason, so if I were to write right now, it would come out stilted and I would be unhappy with it.

However, when I set scene music in a post, I will likely be using some of this OST sometime in the near future because it's godly.

Oh, sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, I was away. I have something to post now though!! :D

@posters above: I approve of FiaxJenna (Finna), also of XeNio and Xen'Ri and Xicor/Hektor stuff, and basically all the ships, lol fav is Muro x Librarian though

POSTING

gonna work on posting more often

I'll prob end up resorting to my phone at this point since that's basically the only way I'll be able to do this

Since when I get on my computer and I have RPing time I need to work on my more serious posts (the like multi paragraph ones) and this one doesn't need that much effort on my part.

I do apologize for my lack of effort towards this game. Prob cause I know NB and so I know he'll be chill with me

Also consider my slow posting just spite about my character getting killed three pages in

VioletShadow said:
@NeverBetter In an estimate, how long do you think it will be before you post?
Probably some time today, provided I don't end up busy. Not long from time of this post.

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]POSTING
gonna work on posting more often

I'll prob end up resorting to my phone at this point since that's basically the only way I'll be able to do this

Since when I get on my computer and I have RPing time I need to work on my more serious posts (the like multi paragraph ones) and this one doesn't need that much effort on my part.

I do apologize for my lack of effort towards this game. Prob cause I know NB and so I know he'll be chill with me

Also consider my slow posting just spite about my character getting killed three pages in

[/QUOTE]
YOU THINK I'M FUCKIN' CHILL M8?

I'LL FOKIN REK U U LIL SHIET.

jkbyyyyeeee

NeverBetter said:
Probably some time today, provided I don't end up busy. Not long from time of this post.
YOU THINK I'M FUCKIN' CHILL M8?

I'LL FOKIN REK U U LIL SHIET.

jkbyyyyeeee
*I look at my reply*

"Alright, Thanks."

*I look at Yuffie's reply*

O_O "Uh...Who just spoke?"

VioletShadow said:
*I look at my reply*
"Alright, Thanks."

*I look at Yuffie's reply*

O_O "Uh...Who just spoke?"
Whilst hosting or talking to others in what I view, should be, a professional manner, I type as such. Mostly because I have no idea how people will react to my more joking and comical nature at this moment, and would like to avoid annoying people.

However, I've known Yuffie for... god, like 3 years. So I know she will not react poorly to how I choose to speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeverBetter said:
Whilst hosting or talking to others in what I view, should be, a professional manner, I type as such. Mostly because I have no idea how people will react to my more joking and comical nature at this moment, and would like to avoid annoying people.
However, I've known Yuffie for... god, like 3 years. So I know she will not react poorly to how I choose to speak.
I wasn't trying to judge you, I was merely surprised and amused by the sudden change of speech.

Wow, three years? Are you two friends in real life, or did you meet on this website?

VioletShadow said:
I wasn't trying to judge you, I was merely surprised and amused by the sudden change of speech.
Wow, three years? Are you two friends in real life, or did you meet on this website?
If she hadn't moved half-way across the country, it's possible we could have met IRL by now, but we only know each-other online, we met on a forum for a game three years back. I've only been on this site for a few months, same for her. In that time she:

>knocked my over-inflated ego down to size.

>Impressed me with her combat scene writing prowess

>has been one of few people to actually challenge my combat scene writing ability

>made a 1000 stupid jokes about me that I've been fine with

>with me through my first major breakup

And more, so to say, we've had a history lol.

NeverBetter said:
If she hadn't moved half-way across the country, it's possible we could have met IRL by now, but we only know each-other online, we met on a forum for a game three years back. I've only been on this site for a few months, same for her. In that time she:
>knocked my over-inflated ego down to size.

>Impressed me with her combat scene writing prowess

>has been one of few people to actually challenge my combat scene writing ability

>made a 1000 stupid jokes about me that I've been fine with

>with me through my first major breakup

And more, so to say, we've had a history lol.
That sounds rather exciting, I'd love to give your post an "Aww!" rating, but the forum sadly prevents me from doing so.

I've only been on this forum for around a month and a half, as I only recently found my love for roleplaying.

I must thank you for creating this roleplay, as this is where I first developed my roleplaying skills. At first, I was intimidated by the large blocks of text everyone could write, but eventually, I managed to do a few.

VioletShadow said:
That sounds rather exciting, I'd love to give your post an "Aww!" rating, but the forum sadly prevents me from doing so.
I've only been on this forum for around a month and a half, as I only recently found my love for roleplaying.

I must thank you for creating this roleplay, as this is where I first developed my roleplaying skills. At first, I was intimidated by the large blocks of text everyone could write, but eventually, I managed to do a few.
Hey, everyone's first bigger RP, even a casual one, can be intimidating. I consider casual a place to put ehatever, be they longer or shorter posts. I feel they both have a value to them in any RP, because with the right writing, you can say the same or more with a smaller piece.

And I'm glad you joined this site of the sites possiby available. Some places, the RP community can be very toxic, here seems friendly enough thst creativity is free to do as it pleases.

Just keep in mind that not every post needs to be a block in this instance and you'll do fine xD

NeverBetter said:
Hey, everyone's first bigger RP, even a casual one, can be intimidating. I consider casual a place to put ehatever, be they longer or shorter posts. I feel they both have a value to them in any RP, because with the right writing, you can say the same or more with a smaller piece.
And I'm glad you joined this site of the sites possiby available. Some places, the RP community can be very toxic, here seems friendly enough thst creativity is free to do as it pleases.

Just keep in mind that not every post needs to be a block in this instance and you'll do fine xD
However, I really love long posts. I sincerely admire @DergTheDergon and @rusticyawn for their ALWAYS DETAILED, BEAUTIFUL, LONG posts. One day, I hope to be able to write like them (:3)

It's kind of frustrating that there isn't a section where Casual and Detailed meet in the middle. Because I want to be able to reach detailed, with their practically page-long posts. But I'm not at that level yet. However, Casual... can be too lax in my opinion. So I look on Casual, in case there is a nice, rather detailed roleplay like this one, and on Detailed, in case there is a roleplay I can enter with their slightly less demanding posts.

VioletShadow said:
However, I really love long posts. I sincerely admire @DergTheDergon and @rusticyawn for their ALWAYS DETAILED, BEAUTIFUL, LONG posts. One day, I hope to be able to write like them (:3)
It's kind of frustrating that there isn't a section where Casual and Detailed meet in the middle. Because I want to be able to reach detailed, with their practically page-long posts. But I'm not at that level yet. However, Casual... can be too lax in my opinion. So I look on Casual, in case there is a nice, rather detailed roleplay like this one, and on Detailed, in case there is a roleplay I can enter with their slightly less demanding posts.
Long posts are great, just keep in mind that we all have unique styles. I excell at combat and worldbuilding, for example, so that's often times what take up the gurth of my longer posts. Yuffie can tell you about the mile-long scenes I can write, it's a little ridiculous lol.

But keep it in mind that you have your own style that you will develop as time goes on and writing longer becomes easier as time goes on.

Meanwhile im here, the wildcard of the bunch.

I've known Neverbetter for I think a year? or around 8 months or so.

Dunno what happened exactly when I joined the RP scene but i've been tagging along with Yuffie and NeverBetter (And all our other friends) ever since.

As for what I excell in...I dunno, combat I think?

Scrapmaster said:
Meanwhile im here, the wildcard of the bunch.
I've known Neverbetter for I think a year? or around 8 months or so.

Dunno what happened exactly when I joined the RP scene but i've been tagging along with Yuffie and NeverBetter (And all our other friends) ever since.
We met in like march, so near by a year.

Rival.

MsPolite said:
Is it possible for me to create a new character @NeverBetter or is this role at its limits already
No limit.

NeverBetter said:
Long posts are great, just keep in mind that we all have unique styles. I excell at combat and worldbuilding, for example, so that's often times what take up the gurth of my longer posts. Yuffie can tell you about the mile-long scenes I can write, it's a little ridiculous lol.
But keep it in mind that you have your own style that you will develop as time goes on and writing longer becomes easier as time goes on.
Haha, that makes me kind of excited. I want to see what my style will be, but practice and patience is key.

I'll be a little busy and have to stop our deep conversation now, as I'm going to make another character sheet for one of my roleplays.

Thank you for all the advice.

Scrapmaster said:
Im not your rival dude, thats yuffie xD
Yuffie is my student, she's good, but not my rival. You good sir, despite your own self-doubt, are just as good, if not better than I, and I will not accept your lack of confidence.

Wow all of yall seem like good friend and close knit. I hope I can develop a friendship with yall too.

NeverBetter said:
Yuffie is my student, she's good, but not my rival. You good sir, despite your own self-doubt, are just as good, if not better than I, and I will not accept your lack of confidence.
Legit Henry in his unchained state vs Derik would be a match for the ages.

MsPolite said:
Wow all of yall seem like good friend and close knit. I hope I can develop a friendship with yall too.
Feel free to tag along our merry RPs, they're filled with crazy, nonsensical, over the top, badassery and extreme h

MsPolite said:
What would yall think if I had a squad of angels?
VioletShadow said:
Like how Xenith has a team of vampires? Are you trying to turn this into a group battle? xD
Tolan: For fucks sake

More game for Tolan I guess

Totally making Xicor make an army of robots in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back