• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

Yes that's kinda what I'm going for with the angels. They think and believe themselves righteous but, they are probably going to have an identity crisis and may end up being labeled as demons later

True.

Right now I'm imagining the Republic soldiers kind of like a differently-colored Clone Troopers. Is that accurate?

Just wanna go over what has happened thus far.

So, on the field of war, the hero's attacked the Republic. In the midst of their assault, our Angelic being flew up and casted holy fire on the Republic and our Heros. Xennith flew up and began to combat Bellaum, and Tolan joined them mid-air. Meanwhile Somrene is doing nothing yet and Jaighed has been in the middle absorbing blows and Mina threw a cannon shot right back at the Republic's cannons.

In the town, Nio threatened the Librarian, then left, and Fia ran after him, then Jenna and Co left to assist as well.

In the Inn, the manager was brutally murdered in front of everyone in the building by Ceaser, who has now tried to assume command.

This is all correct?

As long as you remember the reason why Xenith and Jah'Ri attacked the Republic. They didn't attack everyone, only the 'owners' and the soldiers who attempted to stop them. The angel threw fire at the republic and the vampire minions, not particularly aimed at their group. Xenith didn't mean to, but she saved a few republic soldiers as she was trying to save the vampires. Tolan wasn't supposed to join in and kind of sneakily joined xD

I'm not too sure about the other scenarios but for the most part it looks alright.

@NeverBetter

that feel when you wake up at noonish, do some chores and stuff before you get on your pc and most likely never do them today, and get on rpn to find that you missed a frickin 4 PAGE CONVERSATION IN OOC. This is not the first rp that has done this to me T-T

Anyway hi everyone. I apologize for flooding your inboxes with like notifications, but I end up liking every post when this happens to feel like I contributed to this rp I am in whatsoever xD

DergTheDergon said:
that feel when you wake up at noonish, do some chores and stuff before you get on your pc and most likely never do them today, and get on rpn to find that you missed a frickin 4 PAGE CONVERSATION IN OOC. This is not the first rp that has done this to me T-T
Anyway hi everyone. I apologize for flooding your inboxes with like notifications, but I end up liking every post when this happens to feel like I contributed to this rp I am in whatsoever xD
It's perfectly fine! I'm glad to know that you're online now. It's kind of sad that you missed the whole discussion, but I think @NeverBetter is posting soon. So you're probably just in time. Probably.

I start typing and then I receive 5 more notifications xD

/didn't realize there was a convo about me until now

NeverBetter said:
If she hadn't moved half-way across the country, it's possible we could have met IRL by now, but we only know each-other online, we met on a forum for a game three years back. I've only been on this site for a few months, same for her. In that time she:
>knocked my over-inflated ego down to size.

>Impressed me with her combat scene writing prowess

>has been one of few people to actually challenge my combat scene writing ability

>made a 1000 stupid jokes about me that I've been fine with

>with me through my first major breakup

And more, so to say, we've had a history lol.
Excuse me I moved all the way across the country not half way

I don't do things in halves

Also NB was my first real ship partner, pushed me to get better with my combat, and just in general has been a coolbro

VioletShadow said:
However, I really love long posts. I sincerely admire @DergTheDergon and @rusticyawn for their ALWAYS DETAILED, BEAUTIFUL, LONG posts. One day, I hope to be able to write like them (:3)
It's kind of frustrating that there isn't a section where Casual and Detailed meet in the middle. Because I want to be able to reach detailed, with their practically page-long posts. But I'm not at that level yet. However, Casual... can be too lax in my opinion. So I look on Casual, in case there is a nice, rather detailed roleplay like this one, and on Detailed, in case there is a roleplay I can enter with their slightly less demanding posts.
SO WITH YOU

Personally, I've found the only way to improve is to force yourself to. I used to struggle with 3-4 line posts, but eventually with practice (since otherwise a lot of good RPs will straight up kick you) I hit that. And more recently, I joined a Game of Thrones site, and in order to keep the canons that I took (which I desperately want to do) I needed to actually be able to write like full-half page posts. So... I just kept working on it. Now it's not to hard.

So in order to get longer posts, I recommend just full immersion. Worked for me lol

NeverBetter said:
Long posts are great, just keep in mind that we all have unique styles. I excell at combat and worldbuilding, for example, so that's often times what take up the gurth of my longer posts. Yuffie can tell you about the mile-long scenes I can write, it's a little ridiculous lol.
But keep it in mind that you have your own style that you will develop as time goes on and writing longer becomes easier as time goes on.
ohgod the huge scenes that you made/make

NeverBetter said:
Yuffie is my student, she's good, but not my rival. You good sir, despite your own self-doubt, are just as good, if not better than I, and I will not accept your lack of confidence.
WANNA GO

I'm actually dying for a legit fight it's been sooooo long

MsPolite said:
Wow all of yall seem like good friend and close knit. I hope I can develop a friendship with yall too.
Thank youuuu

I tend to just kind of bond over time... So stick with us and prove cool (which you seem to be) you won't have a problem fitting in!

Now back to posting~

Yuffie Kisaragi]So stick with us and prove cool (which you seem to be) you won't have a problem fitting in! [/QUOTE] You might even make Yuffie make an assassin to try and kill you xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15290-mspolite/ said:
@MsPolite[/URL]

(I speak from experience)

Last edited by a moderator:
Scrapmaster said:
You might even make Yuffie make an assassin to try and kill you xD
@MsPolite

(I speak from experience)
I did not make Neena specifically to kill you...

I made her to kill more than half the population of the RP

And besides, I created her long before I met you

AND you also happen to be only the second character literally ever to be legitimately shipped with her. SHE'S THREE YEARS OLD AND ONLY TWO SHIPS

You should be happy with that.

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]/didn't realize there was a convo about me until now
Excuse me I moved all the way across the country not half way

I don't do things in halves

Also NB was my first real ship partner, pushed me to get better with my combat, and just in general has been a coolbro

SO WITH YOU

Personally, I've found the only way to improve is to force yourself to. I used to struggle with 3-4 line posts, but eventually with practice (since otherwise a lot of good RPs will straight up kick you) I hit that. And more recently, I joined a Game of Thrones site, and in order to keep the canons that I took (which I desperately want to do) I needed to actually be able to write like full-half page posts. So... I just kept working on it. Now it's not to hard.

So in order to get longer posts, I recommend just full immersion. Worked for me lol

ohgod the huge scenes that you made/make

WANNA GO

I'm actually dying for a legit fight it's been sooooo long

Thank youuuu

I tend to just kind of bond over time... So stick with us and prove cool (which you seem to be) you won't have a problem fitting in!

Now back to posting~

[/QUOTE]
If the opportunity presents itself, I would love to see how far you've improved, my dear student.

/beginpalnningnow.

NeverBetter said:
If the opportunity presents itself, I would love to see how far you've improved, my dear student.
/beginpalnningnow.
WHy am I feeling like im about to get dragged into something... xD

DergTheDergon said:
everything Derg wrote here applies to me, too. :')

i did read through the discussions, though - they were really good! i don't have much to add to them, other than screaming at the suggestion im at all a competent roleplayer. i'm pretty excited for the update, though! get hype!

We're facing FRIGGIN GIANT ROBOTS?!?! Damn, I love the variety in this rp xD

(Originally posted in the wrong tab again, but caught myself soon after the fact and corrected it.)

MsPolite said:
@Scrapmaster would it be possible for belluam and your new character to some how have a positive relations?
Sure, haven't really thought up much of a story arc for him yet, but if they meet, they can definitely have a nice relationship with each other.

And since if thats the case she'l be the first one he meets so he'l probably be tagging along with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back