• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

@VioletShadow Nahh, if I was your Senpai I'd have this all-encompassing inability to notice you. That certainly is not a thing :P

On a far more serious note, I don't think you have to wait for the others. I mean, myself, scrapmaster, rusticyawn, and others all seem to be waiting for your next post. I'd say go ahead! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
VioletShadow said:
@DergTheDergon Not all senpais are like that you know. You will still be my senpai!

People are waiting for me....? Now the pressure's on.
@VioletShadow Okay. Your name is now Violet-Chan to me. ;P

D: I didn't mean to stress you out. I'm super excited to see what happens but it's ntot like I'll die if I have to wait a few hours or so xD . Srsly no pressure. It takes me forever and a day to write my posts sometimes (like thast last one) so I get where you're coming from though xD

T-Thank you...s-senpai.

Haha thanks! I'll start working on my post now then. (I always try to post as often as I can, but I need to remember to wait for others. I can get a little carried away...)

@DergTheDergon

tumblr_nphb9i6uMs1qksk74o1_500.gif

MsPolite said:
@Scrapmaster @VioletShadow @DergTheDergon who are yall waiting for? If yellow are waiting for me, idk Wethersfield I should carry on with the battle that is about to ensue or wait for @NeverBetter to command the Republic forces.
I was the last one to post, Violet's working on her post and I beleive scrap is wting for someone else to post first. You can prolly go ahead but since you're not sure perhaps it is best to wait a bit, idk.

@DergTheDergon Okay, I'm sorry about how long my post took. I had to go eat dinner in the middle of it, which kind-of ruined my flow.

Looking back on my post, I didn't think it would be so colourful...

Oh my god, s-senpai is still online?

VioletShadow said:
@DergTheDergon Okay, I'm sorry about how long my post took. I had to go eat dinner in the middle of it, which kind-of ruined my flow.
Looking back on my post, I didn't think it would be so colourful...

Oh my god, s-senpai is still online?
It's alright, needs and rl stuff come before roleplaying. I was etstatic the moment I saw that you'd replied anyway, and completely forgot how long the reply took xD

Y'know it's quite the coincidence, I actually went offline for a while, came back, then a few minutes later, bam! Violet-Chan posts. :D

@DergTheDergon That almost always happens to me! To show the person that just posted that I am online as well, I give a rating to one of their posts. Whether it be the new one, or an old one.

During the time that I am awake, I check in on this site VERY frequently for alerts. If you see me online at all for longer than a few minutes, it's probably because I am reading a new post, writing a new post, browsing the fantasy forums for possible roleplays to join or working in my secret workshop xD

Senpai and I...must be fated for each other! (This is probably going to become a very common theme in my OOC posts with you involved....)

Scrapmaster said:
I myself am only waiting for Pashpu, and waiting for NB to introduce Hanz into the story.
I'll intro Hanz in my next post, I would suggest going for it when you're done waiting .-.

You keep saying the roleplayers here are amazing, but what is it that we do? What is classified as amazing in your sentence? @NeverBetter

It's also perfectly fine if you're busy, I'm just envious at the lively life you have xD

Hey @NeverBetter sorry to interrupt again I know your busy, but would you like me to take greater control and play out some of the fight scenes with the Orem army?

VioletShadow said:
@MsPolite Don't you even dare...I'm saying that for your sake.
Nio and most likely Jah'Ri too, won't let you off if you even try xD
LOL of course not, it would be weird and out of character to abandon her goal.

@DergTheDergon Lovely, strong-willed response by Jah'Ri, I applaud you.

I have a reply in mind, yet I cannot create it yet, because time, once again, stops me.

*Gazes sleepily at her senpai shrine* I pray for you to have good health. *As she finishes her nightly prayer, she immediately returns to normal* Oh senpai, when will you notice me~

(If you get scared or uncomfortable with the above spoiler in any way, let me know. Otherwise, this might become a little roleplay every time I reply to you xD )

VioletShadow said:
@DergTheDergon Lovely, strong-willed response by Jah'Ri, I applaud you.
I have a reply in mind, yet I cannot create it yet, because time, once again, stops me.

*Gazes sleepily at her senpai shrine* I pray for you to have good health. *As she finishes her nightly prayer, she immediately returns to normal* Oh senpai, when will you notice me~

(If you get scared or uncomfortable with the above spoiler in any way, let me know. Otherwise, this might become a little roleplay every time I reply to you xD )

Why thank you :D

It's alright. Your reply will be awesome whenever it comes, I'm sure. ^-^

I gave you a hype cookie cuz the Senpai thing is amazing and I love it, so don't worry xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back