• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

Everyone is making awesome detailed posts. Having major development for their characters.

Meanwhile im here making some...rather uninteresting posts...not controbuting to the story in any meaningful way. ;_;

*commits seppuku*

DergTheDergon said:
FIA IS SO FREAKIN CUTE OMG
im really glad! (*・▽・*)

i've been purposefully pretty subtle about it so far but...

the ball of light at her side seemed to agree - the faster she went, the hotter she could feel it and herself getting! maybe she'd-!
before, it was only a very faint glow in her pocket, hardly noticeable, but now it glowed brilliantly, it's full radiance visible even through the fabric of her dress.
either way, she did her best to follow, her almost alarming, ferocious enthusiasm rising even higher in her anticipation.
her wide eyes suddenly filled with curiosity and... did they look glassy?
fia didn't realize how hot she was running herself - from the distance she was standing from jah'ri, she likely felt like a cozy firepit.
...she's actually not doing too well! she can genuinely get overexcited and eager like this, but her growing intensity is stemming from a different place atm, hehe. :3c

Scrapmaster said:
Everyone is making awesome detailed posts. Having major development for their characters.
Meanwhile im here making some...rather uninteresting posts...not controbuting to the story in any meaningful way. ;_;

*commits seppuku*
Neuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......

You... you didn't even do it in white clothes....

Pashpu said:
Heh, how would you feel about being a Co-creator with me? O_O I'm thinking of some modern fantasy (with a little sci-fi, NeverBetter style), with these competing organized crime organizations who do stuff like smuggling and assassination
Hmmm, I'd actually be up for that! Ideas are already floating around mah brain. :)

Scrapmaster said:
Meanwhile im here making some...rather uninteresting posts...not contributing to the story in any meaningful way. ;_;

*commits seppuku*
nah! i'm really enjoying tolan's posts - he unintentionally seems like a very disgruntled, gruff dad. 'these kids. fucking fighting angels, burning down forests, jc.'

I was starting to reply then I realized, it's probably best if I wait. Both Fia and Jaighed are addressing @VioletSahdow's characters as well as mine and I'd rather not have to have her respond to me, Fia, Jaighed, then me again lolz. I can really only think of like, a short paragraph or two to type just reacting to Fia and Jaighed rn anyway. Methinks holding off posting AGAIN in the same scene is prolly for the best.

Pashpu said:
I had this idea for a new roleplay that's based around an Underground Criminal World, you know mob bosses and the like. But with a fantasy element. Anyone interested in making that an actual thing?
oh and btw I'm gonna retire Hideout. I don't have the motivation for that and it seems most people don't either. Right now I prefer something less organized with more independent characters like BT3S :3

sorry for hijacking your thread NeverBetter
Totally fine. IMO part of OOC and keeping an RP alive through it is allowing topics ranging from completely related to "Who here likes Pancake Art?", as social interaction and community is incredibly important. If you have ideas, post em' away.

@DergTheDergon Just want to let you know, that my plans for a reply have been soiled by the newer replies. Which is perfectly fine, I'll have Nio's outburst of emotion another time.

*Talking to her senpai shrine* I saw you...talking to another girl. *Quietly trembles with anger* No..it's not senpai's fault...he was obviously dragged into conversation..*Maniac laughter* That woman...unforgiveable! *Brings dagger to school, hidden underneath her skirt.* *Notices senpai, watches in awe for a few moments before carrying on* *Glares at the woman in question, asks if she could help her move objects in the storage area, when inside the storage area, murders the woman. Throws the body inside a random box. Picks up the box and brings it to the incinerator. Laughs crazily whilst throwing the box. Burns the dagger too. Watches senpai go home before going back to her own.*

This was not written in particularly good english xD

By the way, why does everyone think Nio and Xenith are going to help fight in this war? In case you didn't notice, all the vampires have been saved. Xenith only joined in to save the vampires, and Nio was going to, so he could help Xenith, but didn't make it in time. It wouldn't really make sense if they stayed...

I will not be ashamed of the colourful post I have just made. I will be proud.

(Eventually I might have to make a key for them xD )

Nio's missing blood...hm, does he need a blood transfusion? Tolan could help with that xD

You can't exactly recover from blood loss without one...

That and I do enjoy having Tolan interacting with people, being the asshole that he is xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Scrapmaster said:
Nio's missing blood...hm, does he need a blood transfusion? Tolan could help with that xD
You can't exactly recover from blood loss without one...

That and I do enjoy having Tolan interacting with people, being the asshole that he is xD
Uh...I'd rather not have Tolan come anywhere near Nio xD

i wanted to get one last reply in before i went to bed, since i happened to be actually be awake for once, but i guess i didn't actually have as much to add as i thought i did. that's good and fine, though - i probably don't need to be making a long post at this hour anyway, haha. good night, everybody! and good morning!

It is an excellent question, the one about fighting.... Am I the only one who noticed that they're big as skyscrapers? And we are not? NO ONE should be expecting to win against those things, not at our current power level. Am I the only one who sees how deadly this situation is?

Count it as cynicism due to dead character, but I do not see a good chance of winning against such opponents right now.

MsPolite said:
OK c an I get a head count of who is still in the fight?
Not enough.

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]ARMORED SLYSCRAPERS WITH GUNS
A bunch of first level angels can't beat that

[/QUOTE]
Tactical retreat then.

VioletShadow said:
@DergTheDergon Just want to let you know, that my plans for a reply have been soiled by the newer replies. Which is perfectly fine, I'll have Nio's outburst of emotion another time.
*Talking to her senpai shrine* I saw you...talking to another girl. *Quietly trembles with anger* No..it's not senpai's fault...he was obviously dragged into conversation..*Maniac laughter* That woman...unforgiveable! *Brings dagger to school, hidden underneath her skirt.* *Notices senpai, watches in awe for a few moments before carrying on* *Glares at the woman in question, asks if she could help her move objects in the storage area, when inside the storage area, murders the woman. Throws the body inside a random box. Picks up the box and brings it to the incinerator. Laughs crazily whilst throwing the box. Burns the dagger too. Watches senpai go home before going back to her own.*

By the way, why does everyone think Nio and Xenith are going to help fight in this war? In case you didn't notice, all the vampires have been saved. Xenith only joined in to save the vampires, and Nio was going to, so he could help Xenith, but didn't make it in time. It wouldn't really make sense if they stayed...

I don't know if everyone thinks they should keep fighting, but Jah'Ri only does because of her stubborn ideal-focused mindset.

Ah that's alright, will be looking forward to the drama when it happens. (} :) ) *laughs manically*

O.o Methinks someone's been playing a bit too much Yandere Simulator lately xD

@DergTheDergon I'll start working on my next post ^-^

I don't have a particular plan for it, so I guess I'll just see how it goes.

*Walks around school, excited to see senpai. As she turns the corner at a corridor, something glistening catches her eye.*It..It can't be..*She picks it up carefully, cradling in both hands.* It's senpai's hair! *Immediately runs home and places it on the senpai shrine.*

Actually, I've only played Yandere simulator once...the only reason I know so much is because I watch YandereDev's update videos and other youtubers playing it
xD

VioletShadow said:

This is one of the things I'm talking about when I say that the drama is exelent, rarely do you get people who are supposedly on the same side have such differing reasons for fighting and motivations only go so far.

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]It is an excellent question, the one about fighting.... Am I the only one who noticed that they're big as skyscrapers? And we are not? NO ONE should be expecting to win against those things, not at our current power level. Am I the only one who sees how deadly this situation is?
Count it as cynicism due to dead character, but I do not see a good chance of winning against such opponents right now.
I mean, it wouldn't be the first time a suggestion by me was ignored, but I suggest combat. Every enemy, no matter how powerful, has a weakness, and at that, do you think they will ever stop hunting you kow? Hehah... No, Colonel Rais is not a man to give up until he is dead (hurray for reoccurring mech villain)

DergTheDergon said:
I don't know if everyone thinks they should keep fighting, but Jah'Ri only does because of her stubborn ideal-focused mindset.
Ah that's alright, will be looking forward to the drama when it happens. (} :) ) *laughs manically*

O.o Methinks someone's been playing a bit too much Yandere Simulator lately xD
Good. Fight for your emperor! *puts on my laurel crown*
[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back