• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

NeverBetter said:
This is one of the things I'm talking about when I say that the drama is exelent, rarely do you get people who are supposedly on the same side have such differing reasons for fighting and motivations only go so far.
I mean, it wouldn't be the first time a suggestion by me was ignored, but I suggest combat. Every enemy, no matter how powerful, has a weakness, and at that, do you think they will ever stop hunting you kow? Hehah... No, Colonel Rais is not a man to give up until he is dead (hurray for reoccurring mech villain)

Good. Fight for your emperor! *puts on my laurel crown*
So basically, you want us to take down this colonel? I can easily create a reason for Xenith to, and of course, Nio will follow suit.

I was originally going to get Xenith to follow the other vampires, so that she could learn more about her race, how she could help etc.

But, I feel I have a better plan...not a very nice one for Xenith, but a sad one.

Last edited by a moderator:
VioletShadow said:
So basically, you want us to take down this colonel? I can easily create a reason for Xenith to, and of course, Nio will follow suit.
I was originally going to get Xenith to follow the other vampires, so that she could learn more about her race, how she could help etc.

But, I feel I have a better plan...not a very nice one for Xenith, but a sad one.
You don't have to. As I said, it's your choice. But it is suggested that if you feel like your character wants to fight, go for it. These guys aren't nearly as strong as later enemies, as such, any experience you can get can valuable.

But it's your prerogative. It's your desires and what you have planned. As stated in the premise, I have a plan for the course of the RP, but you lot have the power to change that course. Do as you feel is right.

After having thought out my scenario, I have decided to wait for @SolisNighsun to reply before I create it. I'd rather not cause too much drama, in case she would like to include something else. I'll wait a few hours, and if she doesn't reply by then, I'll write my post.

@DergTheDergon @rusticyawn

Them having a weakness isn't something I'm worried about, so much as our group being too discordant and weak to be able to exploit it or even sense it...

If the group fights so will Somrene, same case for Lyon, but I am still wary. If it starts going bad Somrene is out of there.

And running from a tough enemy to go grind off some weaker ones for a while is not nearly such a terrible idea as you make it seem, even when your being actively hunted.

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Them having a weakness isn't something I'm worried about, so much as our group being too discordant and weak to be able to exploit it or even sense it...
If the group fights so will Somrene, same case for Lyon, but I am still wary. If it starts going bad Somrene is out of there.

And running from a tough enemy to go grind off some weaker ones for a while is not nearly such a terrible idea as you make it seem, even when your being actively hunted.

[/QUOTE]
True. But the tools are there, it depends on if you lot can take advantage.

I will say, anyone with characters in the town, leaving would be optimal, regardless of the result of this conflict. I would prefer we not suffer another passing so soon.

Ah yes, the classic NeverBetter "shit gets real" post. :D

I would be typing my butt off rn if it wasn't a far better idea to wait for peeps xD

I've sadi it before and I'll sy it again: GODDANGIT IT LOVE THIS RP!

edit: @NeverBetter you refer to the Dragonborn among the Oren army as female at first, but as male for the rest of the post. I assume you meant it as a male but it was pretty darn confusing to me at first.

double edit: my unattentiveness has now hit new heights, as I just caught myself originally posting this in IC this time. Derp de derp.

DergTheDergon said:
Ah yes, the classic NeverBetter "shit gets real" post. :D
I would be typing my butt off rn if it wasn't a far better idea to wait for peeps xD

I've sadi it before and I'll sy it again: GODDANGIT IT LOVE THIS RP!

edit: @NeverBetter you refer to the Dragonborn among the Oren army as female at first, but as male for the rest of the post. I assume you meant it as a male but it was pretty darn confusing to me at first.

double edit: my unattentiveness has now hit new heights, as I just caught myself originally posting this in IC this time. Derp de derp.
I think I had an anuresum half way through the post because I wanted to play TF2

Well, I ran into a problem. I was meant to post much earlier but...uh..I kind-of...fell asleep.

I shall start writing up a post immediately.

Huh. Cupcakes.

I would've never guessed that from Nio. Now I'm waiting for him to wake up and become Gordon Ramsay or somethin'.

Last edited by a moderator:
FUCK YES, GOD XICOR! ANALYZE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM xD

Next up is a hacking attempt...yeah, I honestly don't think they'd expect any hacking attempts from Orens, or from any other faction for that matter, SO its possible that security in their network isn't a big investment, as no one else has the technology right? (or anything remarkably close to it.)

And that will also let Xicor gain more intel about them :D

MsPolite said:
@NeverBetter hey Belluam wasn't mentioned at all in your post =/
You didn't roll for any effects, and i generally try to leave players alone if I don't need to mention them as to let them have the freedom to post as they please.

NeverBetter said:
You didn't roll for any effects, and i generally try to leave players alone if I don't need to mention them as to let them have the freedom to post as they please.
Oh ok.

I've finally finished. I could have added more detail and story, but decided to not make everyone wait too long. I'm excited for your replies, as always! (:3)

[media]

[/media]
Battle theme for y'all.

Because Metal Death Waltz is appropriate for the situation.

Holy shit Caesar's a badass now

Insane but that's okay

He can teleport to his kills. Since he has a bow, he could wreck shit in an army, just teleport everywhere murdering everything. UGGGGH SO HYPE

I'll try to get another post up, but it's not looking good for my schedule, I got a bunch of hw tonight.

ALSO

No official Lyon intro... So guess I'm just gonna do it myself

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Holy shit Caesar's a badass now
Insane but that's okay

He can teleport to his kills. Since he has a bow, he could wreck shit in an army, just teleport everywhere murdering everything. UGGGGH SO HYPE

I'll try to get another post up, but it's not looking good for my schedule, I got a bunch of hw tonight.

ALSO

No official Lyon intro... So guess I'm just gonna do it myself

[/QUOTE]
NeverBetter said:
Bellaum and Lyon walked the streets, almost as if in a daze, their minds clouded and knowledge just as little as those before. They roamed the streets without a thought in their mind, mixed amongst the crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back