• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

VioletShadow said:
Like how Xenith has a team of vampires? Are you trying to turn this into a group battle? xD
Lol, I actually want thinking of that, but now... lol XScale I just want to have more characters so there is more development for the major ones, and I have "disposable" characters that can die and be a tragedy that Belluam or whomever has to face.

I would suggest no all-out war yet because of the machine of war approaching the field soon.

You're gonna wanna focus on fighting that.

@NeverBetter Wait, so is there NOT going to be a giant shockwave like me and @MsPolite planned. It was going to knock everyone out and stuff...but...nevermind! This sounds more interesting actually. Wait, are the vampires and the angel going to unite? No that doesn't seem even remotely possible...right? But I'm pretty sure Belluam would just fly away from the machine, she couldn't care less if all the soldiers and the vampires died. Because that's what she attempted to do first.

@Scrapmaster Your last line made me laugh so much more than it should have. Wait, is everyone going to create a squad now? That would actually be hilarious, but I'm not really sure how it would work xD

VioletShadow said:
@NeverBetter Wait, so is there NOT going to be a giant shockwave like me and @MsPolite planned. It was going to knock everyone out and stuff...but...nevermind! This sounds more interesting actually. Wait, are the vampires and the angel going to unite? No that doesn't seem even remotely possible...right? But I'm pretty sure Belluam would just fly away from the machine, she couldn't care less if all the soldiers and the vampires died. Because that's what she attempted to do first.
@Scrapmaster Your last line made me laugh so much more than it should have. Wait, is everyone going to create a squad now? That would actually be hilarious, but I'm not really sure how it would work xD
LOL wait wait, remember there were two sides, the republic, and the orin or something (the other guys) she deemed the Republic "evil" for harboring vampires (undead) she doesn't want to kill all the soldiers on the field, remember she is an angel of justice and order (at least in her mind) and seeks to purge the undead "blight" and restore order.

VioletShadow said:
I can't have everyone get knocked out and leave Somrene to face the twenty powerful enemies in there, considering he had advanced notice. So I'm going to have to say no to that lol

Scrapmaster said:
*Excitement intensifies*
Damn right. Scrap, knowing me, it's an advanced society with lasers n shit. Guess.

MsPolite said:
LOL wait wait, remember there were two sides, the republic, and the orin or something (the other guys) she deemed the Republic "evil" for harboring vampires (undead) she doesn't want to kill all the soldiers on the field, remember she is an angel of justice and order (at least in her mind) and seeks to purge the undead "blight" and restore order.
Well you did just murder like 50 of their men and destroyed like 2 million dollars worth of machinery, they're not gonna look ad madame valkare and give her a pass xD

I really have no clue about the Republic or anything, but Belluam is badass :3

Also @Scrapmaster, in case you didn't understand my post, I planned to have Jenna transform into a massive rhino and ride around with Hektor and Xicor on her back, trying to break up the war or something...lol if that's okay with you

NeverBetter said:
I can't have everyone get knocked out and leave Somrene to face the twenty powerful enemies in there, considering he had advanced notice. So I'm going to have to say no to that lol
Damn right. Scrap, knowing me, it's an advanced society with lasers n shit. Guess.

Well you did just murder like 50 of their men and destroyed like 2 million dollars worth of machinery, they're not gonna look ad madame valkare and give her a pass xD
Awwww yis, Xicor's gonna nerd out, confirmed.

Pashpu said:
Also @Scrapmaster, in case you didn't understand my post, I planned to have Jenna transform into a massive rhino and ride around with Hektor and Xicor on her back, trying to break up the war or something...lol if that's okay with you
Hektor: Hm, not what I expected but ok.

Xicor: This.Is...Fucking Awesome

Pashpu said:
Thank you for thinking so. xD

Oh and @NeverBetter but is Belluam being favored by the less advanced army?

VioletShadow said:
That doesn't change the fact that she tried to kill vampire minions and republic soldiers xD
Neither are going to forgive her.
Oh ik. Hehehe, muhahaha! xD all undead must be purged! This is gonna be fun.

MsPolite said:
Thank you for thinking so. xD
Oh and @NeverBetter but is Belluam being favored by the less advanced army?
Currently Oren is trying to figure out exactly what the fuck is going on. They're as lost as The Republic.

SolisNighsun said:
We are the less advanced army xD
Actually, they're referring to Oren, which is still mid-evil, where as the Republic is sci-fi/futuristic.

MsPolite said:
Why is Tolan trying to kill Belluam?
Cuz he doesn't like collateral damage and he owes Xenith for saving his life earlier, and seeing as Belluam is fighting her...yeah.

NeverBetter said:
Currently Oren is trying to figure out exactly what the fuck is going on. They're as lost as The Republic.
Actually, they're referring to Oren, which is still mid-evil, where as the Republic is sci-fi/futuristic.
...Did you seriously just write medieval as mid-evil....? That's...a new way of thinking about it...

@NeverBetter

I did realize that...but that's a bit of a problem. If Oren is evil, then battling Selias' army isn't exactly a good idea. However, Xenith and Nio belong in the dark side so...I guess I'll just see how this turns out.

Last edited by a moderator:
VioletShadow said:
@NeverBetter
I did realize that...but that's a bit of a problem. If Oren is evil, then battling Selias' army isn't exactly a good idea. However, Xenith and Nio belong in the dark side so...I guess I'll just see how this turns out.
I will say this: the jelly wasn't the only issue that caused this war, obviously. No one is in the right.

Actually I think it would be cool if there is no good or evil in this world...only two sides with conflicting ideals

Pashpu said:
Actually I think it would be cool if there is no good or evil in this world...only two sides with conflicting ideals
Depending on who you side with, everyone has diffrent tellings that each hold their own weight in the conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back