• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Thank you for saying so! Assume that Shi is a baby with baby intelligence until the guard gang disrupts the therapy session for debriefing, which should be in the next round of posts. Shi should be mostly normal when the turn rotation gets back to her.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Thank you for saying so! Assume that Shi is a baby with baby intelligence until the guard gang disrupts the therapy session for debriefing, which should be in the next round of posts. Shi should be mostly normal when the turn rotation gets back to her.
K sooooo like since her hair is rainbowy, does baby Shi still have her tattoos then but like shrunken down. And is there still a patch of hair ripped outta her head lol

Alright, I got another question! What's the most expensive physical item that your character desires? Rodrick has always been looking out for that special someone...and that special someone comes in the form of a kick-ass hunting partner! Say hello to the white gyrfalcon! They're the largest falcon breed in the world! And once everyone's favorite Australian convict can cough up a measly $466,667, he'll have his very own feathered friend to nab prey with!

White Gyrfalcon Wallpaper

Alright, I got another question! What's the most expensive physical item that your character desires? Rodrick has always been looking out for that special someone...and that special someone comes in the form of a kick-ass hunting partner! Say hello to the white gyrfalcon! They're the largest falcon breed in the world! And once everyone's favorite Australian convict can cough up a measly $466,667, he'll have his very own feathered friend to nab prey with!

White Gyrfalcon Wallpaper
Shi - saving up for a house with a pool and skatepark somewhere in the million dollar range. Its actually in her bio lol

Nouvelle - Nouvelle is saving up to custom build her sister a nanotech mecha suit. It will cost her 250mill and thats at a discount too lol. But every last cent is worth it to take out the facility that experimented on her and her siblings.

Uh oh. Mama angryyyyyyy!! 🌩️

Shakespeare's First Folio for Rachel, that or a small Island in international waters.

Also finally got a reply. If i missed something just say. Been Busy IRL with work

Errrrrybody getting lit and building the tension!! Oooooo aching to see what's good with Kims Bloodsport and Body shaping BS Battle out there in therapy lol

K will try and post for mami chula NouNouvelle tmrw then!

TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi What an excellent question! For starters, Liling would want a stylish, glitzy piano and an apartment big enough to accommodate it. She'd love to start a new band to make music with and still composes in her free time at BR.

e78cea31be3766bef4efa97407b86066.jpg

Cyrus would want a ship, which he would insist is properly a privateer ship and not a pirate ship, because he is on the right side of the law. Roaming the seas and hunting down criminals is a nostalgic time of his life which he would love to return to, if only he hadn't been framed for a crime he didn't do.

cad39573bd11bdeba665c12217f03274.jpg

Azrael would be most at a loss for this question, because money has never been a problem for him and he's always had whatever materials he's wanted ever since finishing at his fancy-ass Italian boarding school where he and his brother were the poorest kids. He would most likely want a magical item; legend has it that there's a mirror that is enchanted to answer any three questions its owner asks and also protects them from offensive magic. But if it had to be a mundane object, he would want a pony to give to his daughter, Flora. He hasn't talked to her in several years, but the last time he did, she was going through a pony phase.

04b67f2ba5e764d4f0f8e4ebe984be5e.jpg

RPN does it now and then, its why a lot of RP's end up with a Discord as backup

Actually using PM as OOC is a fave of mine cuz notifs are reliable and i know they for OOC when I get lit up

K question Jigajig Jigajig like anything in particular you'd like Dread Rocket to do? Cuz like I have her as the defacto squad lead for Levinas pack of meta human attack guarddogs.

Hmmmm 🤔 good question. Probably most likely help to round up the inmates with Shine from the little lovely group session. Or perhaps go a fetch the warden 👀

Up to y'all, but what do you think if the Warden is an unknown big bad? Like they give instructions on a computer with a voice encryption, so no one sees what they look like?

Hmmmm 🤔 good question. Probably most likely help to round up the inmates with Shine from the little lovely group session. Or perhaps go a fetch the warden 👀
k i've got a few of them on standby to gather them but waiting on official orders k? Cuz its getting wild!

Up to y'all, but what do you think if the Warden is an unknown big bad? Like they give instructions on a computer with a voice encryption, so no one sees what they look like?
all goods but ngl i want Hollows to be like a monolith for good. cuz then like it feels like somthing for the inmates to disdain but ultimately fight for? idk just me? lol anyways that's my input.

k soooo like finally posted and hopefully got all the sequencing right lol

When you say unknown big bad, are we talking a surprise villain? Or is it big bad as in a big badass? The concept of a mystery warden on a zoom call sounds like fun to me!

TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi I mean, we can always do both lol. I meant it as a badass whose real identity almost no one knows and they just call her Warden Hollows, if she's even a her. But twist villains are always fun. Perhaps Hollows isn't from this world and she has her own agenda. I'm open to suggestions!

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo That post hit so hard, oh my goodness! The image of broken little Notti wrecked my heart.

Last edited:
TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi I mean, we can always do both lol. I meant it as a badass whose real identity almost no one knows and they just call her Warden Hollows, if she's even a her. But twist villains are always fun. Perhaps Hollows isn't from this world and she has her own agenda. I'm open to suggestions!

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo That post hit so hard, oh my goodness! The image of broken little Notti wrecked my heart.
I like where your head is at! Forget the twist villain stuff I brought up!

Dawwwww tysm! Yeah she and liling have somewhat similar pasts being 'constructed' but Nouvelles wasn't as sexualized but like yeah still pretty bad.

So if the inmates do get picked up it'll be with other guards rather than nouvelle. I think she better suited to set up debriefing room cuz like fr i see her being more of admin anyways lol

deadly king deadly king Please reply with Jupiter in the next day or two!

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo In my next post with Liling, am I good to have your NPC guards crash the therapy sesh to move the plot along? Or would you rather do that post yourself your next turn, so I'm not stepping on your babes' toes? Also super excited for the magical showdown between ya girl and my boi! totally not shipping them at all like whut

Question for the group! Is your character superstitious? If so, what superstitions do they believe in?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back