• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo I'm thinking none of the inmates in therapy see the broadcast? So the alien invasion comes out of left field in debriefing, and part of the inmates' decision to join the squad involves whether or not they believe the guards at all.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Need an RP post by Sunday, please! I really like Violettin as a character and don't want to see her go, so I'm hoping you can make time.

Last edited:
Now the question is, since *someone* neglected to runelock the portal, would the Kryptonians necessarily have to enter our universe through the prison? Or could they choose where they pop up? Or is it like the Runelock is connected to a variety of waypoints, and it's kinda random whichever one they appear through, so they could potentially be anywhere in the world?
Actually screw my idea that they come thru then. Thinkin maybe just leave it open in case like later on an inmate or 2 has to go macguffin hunting in then other world? Lol

TobiornotTobi I think as a joke from the universe Rodrick and Jupiter should at least swing once before the invasion starts
YES! I dunno when you have in mind, but fists need to fly so we can set the tone of our relationship! Right now has potential to be funny. I can see Jupiter landing at good punch on Rodrick and right before he can try to land one himself, everyone gets summoned for the big debriefing. And Rodrick has another tantrum as he gets interrupted again!

Aviator Aviator Is there a schedule you have in mind before the Kryptonians pull up? Is it something like
1. Debriefing on the situation
2. Nanobombs are injected, everyone suits up and is introduced to the guards who will be accompanying them
3. A bit of downtime to interact while the Kryptonians breach our universe through the open portal
4. Showtime

Or do you want to keep things hush-hush and let it all unfold?

Last edited:
TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi Bold of you to assume I thought at all ahead lol. But yeah, that schedule sounds about right. If anyone has any other plot ideas that affect the group before we get into combat with the Kryptonians, I'm all ears! I think at some point Wickedness shall be introduced too, likely with a bang. BuggaBoo BuggaBoo

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Perhaps while the squad is out in the field, Wickedness swoops in to rescue her sister and uses reality warping to disable Shi's nanobomb? Of course, her forces also fcking wreck the squad in the process. If Shi was whisked away, would she make an effort to reunite with the squad because she realizes the necessity of their mission, or would she be all like "Bye, Felicia" and indulge in her newfound freedom lol?

I mean if the squad ever wants a way to try and remove the bombs, Kinda 2, maybe 3 of Rachels teammates could do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back