• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
deadly king deadly king Please reply with Jupiter in the next day or two!

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo In my next post with Liling, am I good to have your NPC guards crash the therapy sesh to move the plot along? Or would you rather do that post yourself your next turn, so I'm not stepping on your babes' toes? Also super excited for the magical showdown between ya girl and my boi! totally not shipping them at all like whut

Question for the group! Is your character superstitious? If so, what superstitions do they believe in?

No problem! Was waiting for everyone else to go first :0

deadly king deadly king Please reply with Jupiter in the next day or two!

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo In my next post with Liling, am I good to have your NPC guards crash the therapy sesh to move the plot along? Or would you rather do that post yourself your next turn, so I'm not stepping on your babes' toes? Also super excited for the magical showdown between ya girl and my boi! totally not shipping them at all like whut

Question for the group! Is your character superstitious? If so, what superstitions do they believe in?
K i was kinda waiting on Jigajig Jigajig response with Levina before moving the guard squad but sure we can totes get you to move the sitch on.

And if Az sleeps in Belle Reve, thinkin he will get absolutely wrecked by Nouvelle in his sleep and she will try to read his thoughts and memories too. She has repoire with a lot of spirits there and can call on favours and bargains but like open to changing it up too.

As for superstitions? Like for sho! Hands down both girlies are superstitious since they both believe in magic and spirits lol. Nouvelle is basically a shaman and Shi is basically a shape shifting witch. Two major superstition they both believe are somewhat common ones:

1) don't whistle in graveyards at night
2) don't initiate convo with a ghost you don't know esp. one that calls your name

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo No worries! I'll hold off till Levina replies then and hopefully give others a chance to react to baby Shi too lol. Honestly yahs please Nouvelle knocking Azzy down a few pegs would be great. This man is nauseatingly arrogant to the point where I want bad things to happen to him. Potential plot twist? Maybe while Nouvelle is in the Dreamscape some of the spirits attack her vacant body as a result of the un-Runelocked portal. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back