• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
deadly king deadly king Please reply with Jupiter in the next day or two!

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo In my next post with Liling, am I good to have your NPC guards crash the therapy sesh to move the plot along? Or would you rather do that post yourself your next turn, so I'm not stepping on your babes' toes? Also super excited for the magical showdown between ya girl and my boi! totally not shipping them at all like whut

Question for the group! Is your character superstitious? If so, what superstitions do they believe in?

No problem! Was waiting for everyone else to go first :0

deadly king deadly king Please reply with Jupiter in the next day or two!

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo In my next post with Liling, am I good to have your NPC guards crash the therapy sesh to move the plot along? Or would you rather do that post yourself your next turn, so I'm not stepping on your babes' toes? Also super excited for the magical showdown between ya girl and my boi! totally not shipping them at all like whut

Question for the group! Is your character superstitious? If so, what superstitions do they believe in?
K i was kinda waiting on Jigajig Jigajig response with Levina before moving the guard squad but sure we can totes get you to move the sitch on.

And if Az sleeps in Belle Reve, thinkin he will get absolutely wrecked by Nouvelle in his sleep and she will try to read his thoughts and memories too. She has repoire with a lot of spirits there and can call on favours and bargains but like open to changing it up too.

As for superstitions? Like for sho! Hands down both girlies are superstitious since they both believe in magic and spirits lol. Nouvelle is basically a shaman and Shi is basically a shape shifting witch. Two major superstition they both believe are somewhat common ones:

1) don't whistle in graveyards at night
2) don't initiate convo with a ghost you don't know esp. one that calls your name

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo No worries! I'll hold off till Levina replies then and hopefully give others a chance to react to baby Shi too lol. Honestly yahs please Nouvelle knocking Azzy down a few pegs would be great. This man is nauseatingly arrogant to the point where I want bad things to happen to him. Potential plot twist? Maybe while Nouvelle is in the Dreamscape some of the spirits attack her vacant body as a result of the un-Runelocked portal. What do you think?

Oh boy, looks like Rodrick has finally gotten his wish! I sure hope he isn't interrupted by some kind of extinction level event, forcing him to put a lid on his moment of glory!

I don't think Rodrick would be superstitious. He seems like the type of person who would depend on his guts and instincts for luck instead of certain rituals. Even though he exists in a world with people who can shoot fire from their hands, communicate with spirits, harness negative energy...uh-oh.

What about your characters? Despite his powers, my guess is Azrael doesn't believe in them, either. Am I right or wrong?

Edit: Forgot the reasoning for my guess, because he's such a prideful businessman.

Last edited:
Cyrus is highly superstitious, but part of it is because he comes from a heavily religious Christian-tribal background. His superstitions include:

- an itchy palm means money is coming your way
- rain on a wedding day means the marriage is blessed
- stumbling on your left foot is a sign of bad luck, whereas the right is good luck (strangely he is left-handed tho)
- biting your tongue means that someone is talking about you
- seeing an owl is a bad omen in any situation
- red sky at night sailor's delight; red sky at morning, sailor take warning

Liling is agnostic, because she thinks it's silly for the living to speculate on questions to which no definite answer can be determined until you've passed on. However, she's strongly superstitious about:

- not splitting the pole when walking in a group (i.e. People walking on different sides)
- "christening" a deck of cards (taking it out of the box and wrapper) and not immediately playing a game with it, which makes it a cursed deck for the owner
- switching the dealer at a table game means you better take your money and run

Azrael is firmly atheistic and looks down on people with religious beliefs. He does not believe in luck or superstition or any higher power because he is uncomfortable with the idea of not being in control all of the time. He thinks that success is earned, not bestowed by praying or abiding by any code.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo No worries! I'll hold off till Levina replies then and hopefully give others a chance to react to baby Shi too lol. Honestly yahs please Nouvelle knocking Azzy down a few pegs would be great. This man is nauseatingly arrogant to the point where I want bad things to happen to him. Potential plot twist? Maybe while Nouvelle is in the Dreamscape some of the spirits attack her vacant body as a result of the un-Runelocked portal. What do you think?
Sooooooo weird. I swear I responded to this? Lol

Anyways yeah for sho and Nouvelle has a bunch of 'demonic spirit' enemies that are always lookin to mess her up. But like do you have an idea|subplot for this brewing in your head?

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Perhaps Nou and Az have to team up to ward off the malicious spirits? Like it comes down to her having to trust him because otherwise she will almost for sure be overwhelmed by them on her own. But like since I'd imagine they'd also pose a threat to him if this happens in his Dreamscape, then he can't very well double-cross Nou either, so teaming up definitely has more to gain than lose for both of them. Aaaaannd, if you really wanna push the envelope, maybe they only think they vanquished the spirits at the end of the fight, when in reality, something demonic has its hooks in Nouvelle and possesses her at really inopportune times in the real world. What do you think?

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Perhaps Nou and Az have to team up to ward off the malicious spirits? Like it comes down to her having to trust him because otherwise she will almost for sure be overwhelmed by them on her own. But like since I'd imagine they'd also pose a threat to him if this happens in his Dreamscape, then he can't very well double-cross Nou either, so teaming up definitely has more to gain than lose for both of them. Aaaaannd, if you really wanna push the envelope, maybe they only think they vanquished the spirits at the end of the fight, when in reality, something demonic has its hooks in Nouvelle and possesses her at really inopportune times in the real world. What do you think?
i like it! but k sooo thinkin that since he a offworld being Nouvelle entering his dreams was a mistake cuz no runelock. she is the one that inadverdently lets something into this worrld like a spirit/demon from his universes dreamworld when she enters his dreamscape? and sure she wont understand it and needs his help to catch it before it escapes into the dark recesses of his mind. Sooooo like if he dont help he is possessed and loses himself, and if she dont help there is a demon on the loose and it could possibly open more channels to this world to let in its offworld demonic family amd friends and its her fault. but meh, the pushed enelope part? yeah thinkin we gunna need to see if there is a Belle Reve sequel first k? lol

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Those are some dark recesses indeed. XD Given that he currently doesn't believe in spirits, Azrael will prolly think Nouvelle is trying to deceive him and make him afraid when she describes the danger, especially if she initially entered his Dreamscape to attack him. He might need a lil push from the spirit to see otherwise, you feel me? And even then, he'll fight because that's the only choice, but he may suspect Nouvelle of having summoned the "spirit," if it really is that.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Those are some dark recesses indeed. XD Given that he currently doesn't believe in spirits, Azrael will prolly think Nouvelle is trying to deceive him and make him afraid when she describes the danger, especially if she initially entered his Dreamscape to attack him. He might need a lil push from the spirit to see otherwise, you feel me? And even then, he'll fight because that's the only choice, but he may suspect Nouvelle of having summoned the "spirit," if it really is that.
K yeah sounding like we have nice foundation for subplot.

Posted for Shi... Aaaaaaaaand will edit if needed cuz yeah. lol me

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Just... props. That was a more stylish demise than I ever could have given Missy Kimmy. I now understand why Moon Prism!! has a dedicated fanbase lol.
Tysm! Was kinda nervous cuz dint know if it seemed fair for her to shift. But like she had no collar, you said she still had her tats, and I took inspiration from like Shazam when the kid turns into a magic Superman lol And like yeah her major sponsor dropped her but she still has her fans!

And now the Unicorn!! is loose! YAY! ....and poor TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi gots Roddy's moment of triumph all interrupted. again lol.

Like sooooooo curious now to see what happens now since there is chaos brewing with a huge number of guards deserting their posts. Dun-dun-draaaamaaaa-duuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn!

Tysm! Was kinda nervous cuz dint know if it seemed fair for her to shift. But like she had no collar, you said she still had her tats, and I took inspiration from like Shazam when the kid turns into a magic Superman lol And like yeah her major sponsor dropped her but she still has her fans!

And now the Unicorn!! is loose! YAY! ....and poor TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi gots Roddy's moment of triumph all interrupted. again lol.

Like sooooooo curious now to see what happens now since there is chaos brewing with a huge number of guards deserting their posts. Dun-dun-draaaamaaaa-duuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn!
ᶦᵗ ʷᵃˢ ʳᵒᵈʳᶦᶜᵏ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ᵈᵃᵐᵐᶦᵗᵎ ᶦᵗˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʸ ᶠᵃᶦʳᵎ

Sorry, Rodrick! A fight means very little in the face of freedom, maybe next time when they're both inevitably caught and cuffed together < / 3

Sorry, Rodrick! A fight means very little in the face of freedom, maybe next time when they're both inevitably caught and cuffed together < / 3
R.4f622c2a6683181d208879f09b1687b4

You're breakin' my heart, Juju.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back