• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well that's what the roleplay is for buddy, to have some character development for your OC's! Also Avari Avari , if you need some interaction, Ludwig's always wandering around somewhere with a book. ;)

I realize that i should've dedicated more time to making summer seem a bit more coo coo but oh wellll

I mean you don't get a power like that without being SLIGHTLY mad.

Also I'll have something for you in a few days. I forget if i told you. I'll give you a little notice when it's coming.

clarify-little-fuzzy.jpg

Ah, I see, he flirts with...danger...the seedier parts of the city...and anyone who can help him track down who the fellas were who blew up the Garden.

I will, I'll get through these exams and I'll have a gander; I'm your typical shounen fella who watches Boruto and Black Clover so it'll be interesting to see what it's like.

If it helps any, the creator of One Punch Man also made Mob Psycho. It has a similar sense of humor and energy. Although Mob, imo, has better writing and a more interesting conflict than OPM.

I was thinking the art styles looked similar alright, I'll be sure to give it a go! Have you ever watched Black Clover?

I was thinking the art styles looked similar alright, I'll be sure to give it a go! Have you ever watched Black Clover?
I've not. There's so many seasonal shows to watch that it sorta fell on the backburner.

The big two for me right now are Mob, of course, and JoJo. And I was eventually going to get to Steins Gate Zero.

omg i watched it too!

First episode was already a tidal wave of emotions.

I watch Black Clover too! But I'm a bit behind now hehe
Hey, you have to catch up big time, things have heated up a hell of a lot! :)
Disco Disco , I'd definitely recommend it; though Asta's screaming can be a bit much at the start, you get used to it after an episode or two but a slight bit of a slow burn that really heats up in parts!

Hey, you have to catch up big time, things have heated up a hell of a lot! :)
Disco Disco , I'd definitely recommend it; though Asta's screaming can be a bit much at the start, you get used to it after an episode or two but a slight bit of a slow burn that really heats up in parts!
There's so much to watch and not enough time. Q.Q

I know, especially with this roleplay getting the engines revved up; oh yeah, we should get discussing ideas for some interaction within our little trio! Coconut won't be on much this week since she's busy with school I think but she might pop in with the odd message. :)
Also, RI.a RI.a , the way you come in and out, you're like a bloody assassin, there's no visual at all! :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back