• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
koala koala MagicPenguin MagicPenguin

Where abouts are Roland, Elena and Arryn today?

Roland's spending the first part of the day at work with Silver and Jim. After that he'll be in the public library and then eventually find himself at the University library in the evening.

Arryn's...calling out sick from work to go on a personal quest of sorts. I haven't arranged anything for his evening yet, though.

Roland's spending the first part of the day at work with Silver and Jim. After that he'll be in the public library and then eventually find himself at the University library in the evening.

Arryn's...calling out sick from work to go on a personal quest of sorts. I haven't arranged anything for his evening yet, though.

Ah! I may have a very small brief interaction for you at the library if you're interested.

Jim: *all smiles* well hello sir, are you here for a tattoo?
Tannur: No, I'm here to see Silver.
Jim: Oh. *scowls* Not a paying customer. Well fuck off, then, would you?

Though I should mention I already have a university library interaction planned in the evening, so it'd have to be at the public library during the daytime.

Update on Disco's graduation adventures:

Met up at the office the email telling me things were wrong told me to go to.

They referred me to another office.

That office referred me to another two offices.

One office scheduled an appointment for someone I'm meeting tomorrow morning to get part of my problem fixed.

The office after that gave me an email which I have to contact to fix the other part of the problem.

Know, both of the problems are things that I've done and completed. They're just registered incorrectly. Something I had no control over.

In short, I spent several hours today going between several different office people do get nothing done.

One office scheduled an appointment for someone I'm meeting tomorrow morning to get part of my problem fixed.

The office after that gave me an email which I have to contact to fix the other part of the problem.

Know, both of the problems are things that I've done and completed. They're just registered incorrectly. Something I had no control over.

In short, I spent several hours today going between several different office people do get nothing done.

jesus fuck

giphy_172.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back