• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I prefer the cold over the heat.

The way I see it is, if its too cold I have the option of putting on as much clothing as I like. If its too hot, there is a limit to what I can take off before I am arrested for indecent exposure.
You are allowed to walk around the town in 10 layers of clothing, but you can't do it naked.

The only time I dislike the cold is when it's raining and there's a bit of a breeze in the air. But to be fair to the weather, it makes me look fabulous when I plop on to bus in the mornings for college! But yeah, I'd prefer walking in rain now to a sunny day any day.

Oh yeah, about that Avari Avari , I probably won't be able to write my post until Tuesday due to exams if that's okay with you.

2.png

Final update - if you haven't posted, you have less than 24 hours. No stress, can always post it another night.

Try not to leave stuff to the last minute in future, it means we can move on faster.

Daytime tomorrow!

giphy.gif

I'm studying for property law at the moment and it looks like I'll be up for the next few hours doing so; the exam on Wednesday isn't too bad so that's when I'll be able to post for the lot of ye.

I'm actually just looking forward to finally interacting with someone as Lisa. Morgana feels like ages ago ahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back