• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Is it feasible the clouds would turn to rain by midnight?

Also, I kinda want Ash to end up working at that bar because it sounds amazing xD.

koala koala
Do you want me to add the bookshop as a location?
Yes, please! The bookstore and bakery are interconnected, like the bookshop is on one side and the bakery/cafe on the other. There is no wall separating the two. Unsure of what the bakery's name, however, since that's up to the creator!

Yes, please! The bookstore and bakery are interconnected, like the bookshop is on one side and the bakery/cafe on the other. There is no wall separating the two. Unsure of what the bakery's name, however, since that's up to the creator!

I need a ref pic and a little lore entry for it.

I need a ref pic and a little lore entry for it.

the bakery is called uhhh Every Day definitely not ripped of off tous les jours. i'm not poetic so ill just throw out my thoughts about it

i like to think the bookshop owner and richard / one of richard's parents or ancestors were friends who opened shop together? what makes it nice are its little desserts and cool drinks.

ummm it gon take me a while to find art

perhaps we should discuss that in pm?

koala koala

the bakery is called uhhh Every Day definitely not ripped of off tous les jours. i'm not poetic so ill just throw out my thoughts about it

i like to think the bookshop owner and richard / one of richard's parents or ancestors were friends who opened shop together? what makes it nice are its little desserts and cool drinks.

ummm it gon take me a while to find art

perhaps we should discuss that in pm?

koala koala
That's fair! Thomas seems like the type to do that. Perhaps they were in the military together in the past.

Yes, I need help finding art too. It's a lot harder than I thought

Also I'll be kicking around for the next few hours if needed! <3

Or even just chat about characters I'm bored lol

Last edited:
Hey I just finished rehearsal

kindergarten sucks

How is everyone?

I intended to only be in this rp but I ended up in another rp and I’m biding my time before dropping out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back