• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Aha. I'm so bad at finding location images that aren't realistic. Here are two options.

2355553-bigthumbnail.jpg

HTB1.gaUQpXXXXbjapXXq6xXFXXXb.jpg

The bookstore is called Author's Attic, so maybe the bakery should be named like...Reader's Retreat or Reader's Restaurant or...something alliterative.

Got emails today from my Uni claiming I haven't done things that I need to do to graduate.

I've done these things. :/

Now have to schedule a time to get this sorted out. Glad the process is way harder than it has to be.

Got emails today from my Uni claiming I haven't done things that I need to do to graduate.

I've done these things. :/

Now have to schedule a time to get this sorted out. Glad the process is way harder than it has to be.

Oh gosh. I've been there. Way too stressful. Best of luck.

If they dont do what they have to, you can always get the mafia involved. Put them six feet under. Have them sleeping with the fishes. So to speak.

Oop posted that in the wrong place -

Three IRL days til the end of the night! Be sure to get those posts out if you're intending to do so!

Quietest this place has been in weeks.

Lol I did say it'd calm down.

We'll get two or three dropouts at some point over the next week and a few will just vanish. That's why I always accept extra players over the limit ahahaha.

But the rest will be LOYAL. and STRONG.

Last edited:
Lol I did say it'd calm down.

We'll get two or three dropouts at some point over the next week and a few will just vanish. That's why I always accept extra players over the limit ahahaha.

But the rest will be LOYAL. and STRONG.
Idk. With how.much planning I did for my character it would be a disservice to not use him. Not even for u or him but to myself lmao. Why put all that effort to not use him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back