• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh yeah Avari, am I the only fella in the who's posted Excel sheet who's name isn't capitalised?
I'm very perceptive...

Is there a game? The face claim is from the anime Baccono! As far as I know, it's a light novel/manga/anime series first.
Or I managed to get the wrong character named Sebastian who looks almost exactly the same who also dresses like a noir detective.

Or I managed to get the wrong character named Sebastian who looks almost exactly the same who also dresses like a noir detective.
Lol

Sebastion does look quite a bit older than Avery, but they have similar styles.

It's nice to know we've got a really attentive group of fellas here.

He's from a horror game, even though it was developed by a Japanese studio he wasn't made in the anime art style.
You didn't use the same name by accident did you?
Sebastian Castellanos. Of course I know who he is lmao. I was just trolling

Lol

Sebastion does look quite a bit older than Avery, but they have similar styles.
I'd fkin hope so. I mean Avery does seem older than the other characters but older in the since of.... almost like the difference between avery and seb.

Most of the characters look like teenagers (roughly) while avery appears to be mid to late twenties as opposed to Seb who looks like he is in his mid 30s to mid 40s.

I prefer him looking older than most lol

Most of the characters look like teenagers (roughly) while avery appears to be mid to late twenties as opposed to Seb who looks like he is in his mid 30s to mid 40s.
Teenageish look was specified in the chapter 1 CS.

Best get archiving the ships now fellas; they cost around 141 gold each so be definitive.

Wow, it amazes me how well people can edit stuff, I feel so stupid in comparison.

Well on Tannur's end for ships there's obviously Morgana and the heaps of sexual tension between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back