• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Got Clair lined up to interact with the other stray cat tonight but I'm sure she'll drop by soonish.

Oh boy. That can't possibly lead to anything good.

Avery's a ladies man, yeah. q:
He looks like he's at least twice Lisa's age. Their real ages being an entirely separate mess.

I didn't think Avery looked THAT old in my face claim lol. Maybe it's the eyes... The character design doesn't have the wide-eyed anime look.

Yeah, I get that older-looking fella vibe an awful lot, so I know what Avery is going through.

I didn't think Avery looked THAT old in my face claim lol. Maybe it's the eyes... The character design doesn't have the wide-eyed anime look.
Also I've seen the games he's from and he's not that young there.

He's not that old-looking really, I think it's just the expression he's giving off.

I think it just boils down to character design really. Look at Roland.
1545430672696.png

To me he looks almost 15-16 in appearance. The eyes being wider, and the face shape being rounded give a more youthful appearance.

Avery has a longer, more angular face structure, narrow eyes, etc.

I think it's the eyes; I think in anime and manga, wider and bigger eyes convey a sense of innocence whereas smaller, narrower eyes portray a cynical, pessimistic outlook on life.

It's not like Sebastian is an anime character anyway so it's not surprising he doesn't fit the art style.

I'm just going through all the CS figuring out who's gonna bone.

I mean, ArrynxElena pretty obvi. Whats that ship name - Arena?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back