• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Battle of Tokyo

Who should apologize?

• Holo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucky

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters
Anthony smiled at Kimi. "Why hello beautiful. What would you like to order?" Anthony asked getting up with his usual grin. He then looked around hoping nobody else heard the other two practicing.

Kimi looks over at Anthony his usual complements making her flustered more than usual due to his earlier,...informative words. Yeah informative she thought to herself her blush partially coming from his earlier remarks about, clearing her throat. Mating of Ghouls and humans, she felt slight heat by that as well. "S - shut up" Kimi spoke back to Anthony hiding a small stupid smile...yes a stupid smile that is all.

((Horrible Internet Q,Q))

((Time for true war ))Kai finally got out of his state, now going to go get ready to go ghoul hunting having his co-workers not come out. He starts to open his Quinque to start to attack the ghoul that harmed him. While he was knocked back he placed a tracker on her to figure out where she lives. Now it's time to use it and kill the ghouls who killed my co-workers.

((Yay for over 300 posts *-*))

((Yay))

Lila Saikna feels a light beeping to on her neck but she was too deep in thought to notice much about it. Watching the two fighting . No sparring she reminded herself as she sees the that Naoya had only one eye. Wondering if he was a mix somehow she looked over him trying to figure him out while he was moving, tracking that ghoul eye for a few moments but the icy blue hypnotized her as she started to stare at it.

Anthony chuckled a little at her telling him to shut up. "I was serious. You need any coffee or something?"

Masaki sighs "dont shout at me! I'm going easy on you so be nice to me?" He says with a slight smirk as the dodges the tentacles, then with great speed he makes his way behind Naoya and kicks him down to the ground, then he backs away, panting and breathing heavily. "S-shit... I'm at my limit..."

I smirk back. "I'm sorry, I'm just getting into this, y'know?" I chuckle. Still brimming with energy I pull myself back up to my feet and my ghoul eye's pupil sharpens to the size of the end of a needle. I chuckle sinisterly and then uses my lower tentacles to lunges myself towards Masaki, using my top right tentacle to grab the fatigued Masaki and toss him in the air then with my top left smack him hard into the flooring from a high distance, I then reach my way right above him in the air and use my kagune as support, teach tentacle my a limb of Masaki's as I lay above him, facing him, though my pupil is small it has a sharp piercing glare at him. I smile weakly and sigh lightly. "Is this game?"

She started to want to interfere but sometimes helping people out hurts rather than helps. Lila starts to look at the ghouls biting her lip as she sees a dark side of one which somewhat terrifies her to her core. Not really thinking that they aren't malevolent anymore. Backing against the edge again hugging her legs. As the tracker falls off her back but doesn't break as it falls. Her face obviously annoyed at herself and Nayao actions which in her opinion would be too much and on the bridge of malice and practice. She looks down as she sees the same dove from before on the sidewalk limping a bit. Lily starts to speak "Um...not to disturb you guys but there is a Dove below us" pointing at him.

((Yay for getting along with it))

"I can get it myself" Kimi answered her hands quivering in embarrassment. Noticing him actually being serious, she thinks it was sort of nice of Anthony but she does not need his help. Sipping the coffee as the blinds are now down she didn't spy the dove who was walking by the coffee shop; limping even as she starts to continue to drink her coffee again after she covers the windows.

Kei starts to run now his Quinque at the ready noticing the brown hair from before. However she also sees two ghouls fighting on the rooftop, wait isn't that the two from before. Naoya couldn't have fought fighting on the rooftop and beating up someone else. Hell he could not even be a ghoul so why is beating the crap out of Akio.

Masaki lays there, he literally has no energy left. He makes his kagune disappear and his eyes go back to their normal grey. He looks to Naoya and nodded as if to say "yes" to his question of this being like a game. "You did well, I didnt think you were this advanced.." He has cuts and blood all over him, which was to be expected, but then he looked at Naoya, he had what? A few cuts on him? But that was it "Im too weak.." He thinks to himself as he then turns and looks at The girl "Well, I would only hold you all back, I cant really do anything at the moment.. Im out of energy as it is.." He thinks for a second "Theres an exit over there" he points in the direction"I will try and keep up', just dont expect anything." He smiles at both of them and then starts walking..

Lily frowns at Misaki ' s response knowing that it is most likely true. However hearing that from Misaki himself almost is like he sealed his own fate with his words. Grabbing his arm with her annoyance now directed towards Misaki. While she starts to pull him gesturing at Naoya to follow or even to help if it doesn't work meaning she couldn't pull him faster herself. Lila the only one that was close to full in terms of energy hoping to avoid the dove she spotted before, not knowing herself how powerful he is and what rank is he as well.

I drop back down, I frown under my mask. 'D-Dammit... I went to far and now he's hurt more than I thought I would... I lost control...' I think I walk over to Lily and Masaki, I take off my mask and put it away. "Masaki, don't say that." I say with a small, sweet smile on my face I usually wear and helped Lily move Masaki. "I'll carry you if I really have to." I chuckle and walk with the two, My head hung a bit.

Masaki looked to Lily as she pulled him along, he sighed as he kept up with her, often coughing from time to time. He smiled up to Lily as if to say thanks and then heard Naoya speak and help her move him,he smiled as he said "You wont be carrying me anywhere." He says with a slight tone of seriousness in his voice. "L-look, if the worst thing happens and you two need to run to safety, you will take that chance. Do you understand?" He says with a serious look in his eyes. He clearly wasnt messing around anymore. He then winced in slight pain as he says "Lets just get home." He says with a smile. He was concerned about why his regenerative abilities are so slow. It bothered him. He then sees Naoya with his head hung low, he sighs and smiles at him "Its not your fault so you dont need to act like it is.. The whole point in training a ghoul is to fight seriously... I would have liked to win, though." He chuckles to himself as they near the exit

*I was waiting for someone else to reply but I guess it must be me*

Looking down as I grit my teeth at the words Masaki spoke. "I understand..." I nodded "Hey... Don't feel bad. I'm special. Right? If things took a slight turn I probably would have lost." I say to cheer up Masaki. I keep walking with both Lily and Masaki and sigh. "I hope nothing bad happens to us... I just want to get out of here safely."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back