• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Batman: A Year In Blood OOC (CLOSED)

TrueBananaz TrueBananaz Deathstroke never moved the body somewhere else, Batman is still a corpse where he was Deathstroke simply moved his head to show the bullet hole through his skull, going through that corner you would see Batman's corpse and Deathstroke about to exit and make his escape.

Holy crap!! I'm so sorry for not posting in a while; for some reason, I wasn't alerted by any of the new posts made DX

What was happened so far?

Holy crap!! I'm so sorry for not posting in a while; for some reason, I wasn't alerted by any of the new posts made DX

What was happened so far?
Well Batman is 'dead' sniper bullet to head from Promethium bullet, Deathstroke is now engaged in a fight with Jenga and probably Melissa since I'd imagine she is gonna keep fighting. Also some police nearby will probably come to fight him.

Demonhunter Demonhunter

You tried sneaking up on Deathstroke of course he would discern him as a threat of some kind.

Well Batman is 'dead' sniper bullet to head from Promethium bullet, Deathstroke is now engaged in a fight with Jenga and probably Melissa since I'd imagine she is gonna keep fighting. Also some police nearby will probably come to fight him.

Demonhunter Demonhunter

You tried sneaking up on Deathstroke of course he would discern him as a threat of some kind.
Ah, Kk

Perhaps I can make it so that Scarecrow is watching these events transpire through a city camera he hack into from the water plant :D. Otherwise, with Batman dead, I'm hesitant in having Scarecrow continue his plans, since he technically has no-one to stop him now.

Ah, Kk

Perhaps I can make it so that Scarecrow is watching these events transpire through a city camera he hack into from the water plant :D. Otherwise, with Batman dead, I'm hesitant in having Scarecrow continue his plans, since he technically has no-one to stop him now.
No, no. I put 'dead' in quotations because Batman is a vampire, and he is obviously going to wake up alive and (mostly well) again, Batman will probably still show up to stop Scarecrow's plans.

No, no. I put 'dead' in quotations because Batman is a vampire, and he is obviously going to wake up alive and (mostly well) again, Batman will probably still show up to stop Scarecrow's plans.
I had a good feeling that Batman would rise back after being shot through head and scare the living daylights out of Deathstroke XD

I have a good idea of which characters i'll be introducing after the battle with Scarecrow, also!

I had a good feeling that Batman would rise back after being shot through head and scare the living daylights out of Deathstroke XD
Deathstroke wouldn't be scared of it, he would be surprised for a moment, then he'd figure out reasons why it happened, do some searches, do an investigation, probably find out the truth, and then go finish the contract.

Deathstroke wouldn't be scared of it, he would be surprised for a moment, then he'd figure out reasons why it happened, do some searches, do an investigation, probably find out the truth, and then go finish the contract.
Good point.

I'm wondering though if I'd be okay to post the sheets for the chaps I plan on playing as now, or after Scarecrow's "death".

Demonhunter Demonhunter

lol I know. Jenga can just go from sweet and adorble to horrid monster in a split second XD.

So, do you have any other questions? Is Vulcan approved or do I have to make any changes?

At the moment I feel he is too overpowered. Just some tweaks and he'll be fine.

Firstly get rid of this

--> A black trenchcoat that has portals to a tiny pocket dimension hidden in its...pockets. This enables Vulcan to store overly-heavy and bulky items within, though it's still limited to what he can physically carry, even with his enhanced strength. Effectively a Scott E-Vest on steroids.

It's too deus ex machina for me.

Also you can't have all this:
--> Hand-to-hand combat ability (roughly equal to a black belt in Taekwando)
--> A ring that increases Vulcan's considerable strength by a factor of three, enabling him to lift about 1000 pounds (with extreme effort).
--> Black leather gloves that boost his reflexes and dexterity dramatically when worn, to a superhuman level.
--> A switchblade capable of cutting through solid titanium without dulling.
--> T-shirt that projects an invisible ward spell all over his body, capable of stopping a .50 caliber sniper bullet or a stabbing attempt from a very heavy wrestler.
--> A balaclava that enables the user to turn invisible with no downsides, though they can still be detected outside of the visible light spectrum.

Just pick two or three of them.

If you have this:
--> A Colt 1991 Government.45 caliber handgun (hidden in his coat) that is enchanted to serve as an impromptu "wand," capable of firing bolts of magical energy or affecting foes with other spells as he desires.

You don't need this.
--> An "ordinary" baton that imparts 100,000 volts of electricity to an opponent on contact.

Also just one of these.
--> A pendant that protects the user from mind-altering effects, chemical, magical, or otherwise.
--> Glasses that enable Vulcan to see through illusions and observe normally invisible supernatural phenomena, as well as track people by the unique characteristics of their soul, to the point where he can see through walls.

And I would prefer you not to have this
--> Combat boots that enable super-speed and/or flight on command. With these, Vulcan can run and fly at 80 MPH, or hover in the air.

So if you make these changes I can accept him.

Also, I was wondering how vampirism works in this RP. Vulcan's glasses can track people by the unique properties of their soul, and since vampirism is a supernatural disease I was wondering if a vampire's soul looks different than a normal person's, because
If so, Vulcan will probably be able to easily track Batman down by his souls's appearance, something that could be vital for the rendevous I'm planning between the two.

Most likely a vampire wouldn't have a soul but either way it makes it rather distinct.

nope. I am still character blocked.

For future reference, if possible inform whoever your interacting with first but I am happy for you to resolve it off panel like they do in comics as long as you explain how it occurred during your post.

Good point.

I'm wondering though if I'd be okay to post the sheets for the chaps I plan on playing as now, or after Scarecrow's "death".

Feel free.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death In one of your posts, you came rather dangerously close to godmodding in my opinion. I can understand considering that your fighting two characters at the same time at the moment but try to let them react before you do anything drastic (like disabling TrueBananaz TrueBananaz character in one move).

Last edited:
lol I know. Jenga can just go from sweet and adorble to horrid monster in a split second XD.
Welp I'd say its a good thing you reverted him back, because I'd say Deathstroke would have a curbstomp here if Jenga continued to fight in a murderous rampage, although I do have to say my only qualm with that recent post is that Promethium in the DC universe is not something that is so easily destroyed, the only way Jenga could do that is if his jaw biting strength was far better than that of a Hyena (which has the best pound for pound bite of any animal on the planet as they are able to chew up bones and eat them and whatnot)

I also have to say I am having the dilemma as to the fact that IC Deathstroke probably wouldn't let Jenga get away even if some murderous rampage ended and was now fearing for his life, and would probably be out to kill him now, like especially now for the time being, and (unless you were ok with it, which I am assuming you are not since its so early in the RP) I want him to get away, maybe you should have Jenga get knocked unconscious or 'bleed out' during the battle so that Deathstroke can let him be and move on.

Because based on of analyzing the two Deathstroke would easily beat Jenga and make this a curbstomp for Deathstroke due to better intelligence, better combat skill, better strength (since if Deathstroke can press 1 ton with ease he can obviously go way higher than Jenga, Batman wikia said he can press 5 tons with some effort, I only found this wikia recently) better reflexes, better speed (aside from him reaching speeds of 60 mph with ease, batman wikia also stated he could go 111-115 mph at most) and better healing factor.

I'd much rather not go killing characters off this quickly lol. Shut up about Batman, it's for the sake of the plot dammit.

I put in Jenga's bio he has the bite strength of a crocodile. If he's got one hell of a tazer that'd knock him down.

Hm, out to get him might be quite fun actually. Jenga just doesn't at all understand why.

I put in Jenga's bio he has the bite strength of a crocodile. If he's got one hell of a tazer that'd knock him down.

Hm, out to get him might be quite fun actually. Jenga just doesn't at all understand why.
Deathstroke is a man of business and doesn't let things get personal so he wouldn't pursue Jenga unless he was hired to do so by someone. So unless someone grows a vendetta for Jenga somehow and he's got a shit ton of money Deathstroke wouldn't make Jenga an arch-nemesis, Deathstroke for the time being would probably like to kill Jenga but he'd get over it if either Jenga escapes (which is not likely), or Jenga gets knocked out and is perceived to be dead (the more likely option)

On that last point I mentioned, if he has the bite strength of a crocodile it wouldn't be possible to snap a broadsword made of Promethium. Promethium is supposed to be tougher than titanium in the DC universe so I would say for the sake of continuity breaking his Promethium Broadsword by biting won't cut it. (Ha puns)

lmao puns. Would it bend then? I've been trying to do research on this promethium stuff and found nothing of it.

Jenga could look dead, that'd be cool. I'm excited for the next character I have possibly planned. Legit dragon. Deathstroke Vs. Dragon sounds like one scary matchup.

Hey I expressed interest in a previous thread but circumstances prevented me from creating a character before now. Anyways I posted my character sheet for Jason Todd.

Because based on of analyzing the two Deathstroke would easily beat Jenga and make this a curbstomp for Deathstroke due to better intelligence, better combat skill, better strength (since if Deathstroke can press 1 ton with ease he can obviously go way higher than Jenga, Batman wikia said he can press 5 tons with some effort, I only found this wikia recently) better reflexes, better speed (aside from him reaching speeds of 60 mph with ease, batman wikia also stated he could go 111-115 mph at most) and better healing factor.

That doesn't sound like the Deathstroke I know... 100 plus mph foot speed, wtf? Five ton lift strength? That doesn't sound right. Careful with those wikis, they're trash more often than not. They often list the highest end powers for characters like Blue Beetle and Booster Gold and paint them as damn near Superman equivalents.

That doesn't sound like the Deathstroke I know... 100 plus mph foot speed, wtf? Five ton lift strength? That doesn't sound right. Careful with those wikis, they're trash more often than not. They often list the highest end powers for characters like Blue Beetle and Booster Gold and paint them as damn near Superman equivalents.
It's true, I do find it kind of BS, I didn't have Deathstroke's CS resemble those numbers because I have doubts, but I do mean the ones I stated leave room for estimation in some regard which come from the DC Wikia, and they are from New Earth AKA Before New-52 came around, since I felt it worked better with the feel of a Year One type Batman scenario since Deathstroke looked less advanced in his costume and whatnot.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death And don't get me wrong, Deathstroke is one mercenary no one wants to tangle with. Make no mistake about that. But he shouldn't be lifting cars above his head and jogging down cheetahs in full sprint.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death And don't get me wrong, Deathstroke is one mercenary no one wants to tangle with. Make no mistake about that. But he shouldn't be lifting cars above his head and jogging down cheetahs in full sprint.
Well, I don't have Deathstroke really go around lifting cars above his head often because that's just not how he operates, and also cheetahs can run 68-75 mph, the speed, I would consider around a good range for what I'd expect him being at, mixing his reflexes and speed, I'd say they coincide fairly equally, also his strength at times does somewhat indicate he could possibly pull off feats like that.

I apologize but my internet is acting funky, and a lot of images are not showing properly, (gonna have to get this checked out) however I will be kind enough to point you in the direction of places where people have put various feats for Deathstroke.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/other/supervillain-feats-deathstroke-a48028
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/deat...stroke-the-terminator-respect-thread-1662781/
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...good-is-deathstroke-s-healing-factor-1546081/
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/deat.../how-good-deathstroke-healing-factor-1767437/
https://imgrum.me/user/deathstroke_feats/4093120498 (This one has some miscellaneous stuff but it nonetheless has some feats)

Hopefully, this satisfies you in some regard.

Bone2pick Bone2pick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back