• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
"C'mon. If you do this like five more times you'll be alright," Perry teased. He was nearing the hospital.
"Yeah!? Why don't you try swimming with sharks Without a cage?!" She shouted as the hospital went into view.

Pyrite dusted off his suit that he had paid for with his hand, he looked a bit skinnier but with the blonde hair dye he looked exactly like what he did when he when by the name Ivory. In his hand he had champagne and glasses for said champagne, he knocked on Tanya's room door.

@Pink Gorilla

Tanya heard a knock at her door. She was confused because usually her sisters and mother would just open it. She walked to the door and opened it to see Ivory. Tanya's face went to excitement to fear. "Get in here quick!" She whispered and pulled him in the room. @LokiofSP

"Good point," Perry said and dropped her off at the hospital.

"Hi Ivory," Cassandra gave a short wave and she passed him.

Pyrite couldn't even get a word out before he was tossed inside Tanya's. He sat on the floor confused, was this universe's him and Tanya already a thing? Was this a meeting? He opted to set the champagne and glasses down and simply lean back relaxed like he used to when he was Ivory, "What's up?"

@Pink Gorilla

"Well, Boss found out me and Jame left in the middle of the night with you and I accidentally let your name slip. So don't let her know you're here or she might kill you." Tanya stated. She analyzed Ivory. "You seem different... How did the mission go?"

"I should probably thank you." Connor said with a huff, stepping back from Spyder as they arrived at Jordan's Mansion and glad to be on solid ground again. He hadn't wanted to leave the battle, but there was so much going on, more at play than just his personal problem with Harry. Glancing around at the estate around them before looking back at the man, "Why here exactly?"

Carter stood in the basemnt lab of Oscorp after the Heroes had all run off he decided to stick around. Now getting a new feel for his vibranium sword with thrusts and parries, "Yeah, this is definitely more my style."

Pyosimros said:
"Good point," Perry said and dropped her off at the hospital.
"Hi Ivory," Cassandra gave a short wave and she passed him.
"Thanks..... Mind staying with me?" She asked perry as she was put on a stretcher, holding his hand.

Pyrite raised a brow. This was.... New, he has always been tech support because he was to, "frail" for the field, hell when Tech went full time he was bassically equipment manger, so he simply did what he would have done back then, awkwardly try to be cool.

He took the bottles and and cups and simply poured the drinks, giving her one, he put a hand by his back and lit a subtle fire flame to work up a sweat. He then nervously rubbed the back of his head, "It went... Well. I'm just happy you let me do it, that's why I brought these, I have something to say."

@Pink Gorilla

"Hi Boss," Cassandra yawned and took a seat next to her. Tanya was usually the one she talks to but since she was occupied she felt like making conversation with someone much older then her. It was what she was doing when it was just her and her dad. @Pink Gorilla

Perry simply nodded.

Pyrite growled internally and extinguished the flame, he shook his head, "No! I'm fine, it's just..." He pretended to struggle with his words and leaned in close as if to whisper....

@Pink Gorilla

"Good," Cassandra nodded and took out a drink. "By the way. You let Ivory walk in right?" She asked a took a sip. It was strange for him to just walk in without knocking. Though that's what pretty much everyone does these days.

Tanya leaned in as well to hear what he had to say. "What is it?" To be quite honest, he was making her frightened. It seemed as if something was wrong and that he was going to tell her something bad. Boss' head snapped towards Cassandra.

"He is here? Where?!" She asked angered and bitterly. @Pyosimros @LokiofSP

Pyrite opened his mouth as if to respond, but instead quickly clamped his hand over Tanya's mouth and began to dig his teeth into her shoulder, trying to ease his hunger.

@Pink Gorilla

Tanya began screaming into his hand and Boss ran up to her room. She slammed open the door. "I am going to kill you, Ivory-" She stood shocked at what he was doing to Tanya. "GET OFF HER YOU FUCK!" She yelled and tackled him and repeatedly punched him in the face.. All the other girls came running in and tried to pull Boss off of him.. @LokiofSP

Cassandra ran over to Tanya. It looked like there was a gigantic mark from where Ivory bit her. "Are you alright!? Okay you're not," She acknowledged and glared over at Ivory.

Pyrite pouted as he rolled from the girls, uncurling his hair so it was back in his loose ponytail, he looked at Tanya, the skin was clearly on the verge of coming off, a few more seconds and he would have been able to eat. He pulled out his sword, "You guys are no fun, I'm hungry, just gimme a nibble."

@Pink Gorilla

@Pyosimros

Jordan walked in and pulled his shirt to expose his collar bone. "You want someone to gnaw on? Why not gnaw on someone who can heal from it"

"Why does everyone waltz into residences these days!?" Cassandra shouted and looked over at Jordan. "Oh hey. Since you're like, super resistant could to hold Ivory cause he's gone all cannibalistic like you saw earlier."

Pyrite wiped the blood off the corner of his mouth with a smile, he then licked it off his fingers, "I bet it's odd to see Ivory, the frail tech nerd, attempting to eat someone, but hey, a guy has his hobbies, just thought I'd share this one with ya!" He pulled out his sword and put it to Tanya's neck, "Not gonna lie, tasted kinda sweet, kinda like how lavender smells, but in a taste ya know? Sure I can't just finish the bite I started to take?"

@Pink Gorilla

@Pyosimros

@LucianGrey7971

The first part of his sentence made Cassandra suspicious if it was just a copy of Ivory. Just like Connor. "The Ivory I knew was never a 'frail tech nerd'. He was a frontline fighter!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back