• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LucianGrey7971 said:
"How cute." he said "Unfortunately for you, I don't believe in ganging up on people so you're gonna have to deal with me."
"If you say so." She said as she threw the ball, which created a gravity sphere that created a sphere of objects, and sucking Jordan into its mass, thrashing him about and breaking multiple bones. "Should have taken my warning, next time i will not hesitate to use acid next time." She muttered as the sphere wore down, and a pile of objects lay on jordan.

Jordan's bones cracked back into place and he stood up "Interesting...my turn" Jordan lifted his arm and clenched his fist and the gravity around Cindy began to become heavier in all directions so she couldn't move or escape "Unlike you, I don't believe in hesitation." he said and his hand opened wide. The air in the gravity bubble exploded with Cindy inside

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan's bones cracked back into place and he stood up "Interesting...my turn" Jordan lifted his arm and clenched his fist and the gravity around Cindy began to become heavier in all directions so she couldn't move or escape "Unlike you, I don't believe in hesitation." he said and his hand opened wide. The air in the gravity bubble exploded with Cindy inside
The that explosion, she glows yellow, the Adam in her healing her every wound. "Unlike you, I have multiple powers." She said as she summoned a swarm of wasps, while setting them on fire as they stung him, giving him a sensation of burning in the sun. "How does it feel? Does it hurt? Or will you tough it out?" She asked sadistically.

Jordan closed his eyes allowing the wasps to sting him. Without a word they all dropped dead at his feet. "How utterly useless." he stretched out his hand and the air around Cindy started to thin out and disappear. "This is a fight you cannot win...and one I don't wish to win by killing. Surrender or Perish."

Kelai watches the two battle and Kelai turns back to Redd. "We're not done either" Kelai starts to attack Redd

Ivory stood up w hile the imposter dealt with Perry, he had to hope that they didn't notice his absence. He couldn't belive a word the faker said. He got to Friday's PA systems and hooked up his phone that had recorded voice. The words he had said played althroughout tge tower, "Check and mate."

@Steel Zinogre \[uSER\=32719\]@National[/uSER]

Jordan smiledv and laughed a bit "well played...well played indeed." he said and released his power so that the air would flow back around Cindy. "Looks like I'm n longer needed here"

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan closed his eyes allowing the wasps to sting him. Without a word they all dropped dead at his feet. "How utterly useless." he stretched out his hand and the air around Cindy started to thin out and disappear. "This is a fight you cannot win...and one I don't wish to win by killing. Surrender or Perish."
cindy wanted to live, so she chose to surrender. "I...... Surrender." She said, defeated and broken.

Kelai continues attacking Redd until he hears Ivory. He pulls back a little, but continues to watch Redd.

Amadeo steps out of a portal as he walks next to Cindy and Jordan. "What a good fight. How are you Cindy?"

National said:
Kelai continues attacking Redd until he hears Ivory. He pulls back a little, but continues to watch Redd.
Amadeo steps out of a portal as he walks next to Cindy and Jordan. "What a good fight. How are you Cindy?"
"Fucking broke." She said to amadeo. "This hurts much more than being shot at and being beaten with a wrench." And redd initiates nano bot repairs, and does not attack, for it was not worth continuing the fight.

Amadeo snaps his fingers, and a wooden chair appears into his hands, and he sits down on it. "What a shame" Amadeo looks over to Jordan. "And I presume you did this?"

"Presume what you want." Jordan said and started to walk away. He had already deviated from his original plan long enough.

Spyder had quit fray and landed near Tech. "Looks like we're done here."

Amadeo shrugs as he holds out his hand to help up Cindy.

Kelai grins. "Looks like Ivory knows what he's doing. I'm not needed. " Kelai jumps out of the building, and he vanishes into the shadows

National said:
Amadeo shrugs as he holds out his hand to help up Cindy.
Kelai grins. "Looks like Ivory knows what he's doing. I'm not needed. " Kelai jumps out of the building, and he vanishes into the shadows
Cindy took amedeo's help, and his hand. "Thanks." She said as she grunts from pain.

Amadeo smiles as he gently sits her in the chair. He stands up letting her sit down and he opens up another portal. He looks down into it, talking to Cindy. "It's a good thing you are safe. This is definitely a bad turn of events for you Heroes of this world. However, if what I've heard is true, you shall all be united again

National said:
Amadeo smiles as he gently sits her in the chair. He stands up letting her sit down and he opens up another portal. He looks down into it, talking to Cindy. "It's a good thing you are safe. This is definitely a bad turn of events for you Heroes of this world. However, if what I've heard is true, you shall all be united again
"Thanks..... For helping me. And yeah, this whole situation is bad." She said as she injected a red liquid into her body, topping off on Adam.

Amadeo grins. "No problem. Stay safe Cindy. This is not your time to die." Amadeo steps into the portal and vanishes, the portal closing

"I am the closest thing to out of this world as it gets" he muttered before taking off.

Tech held up a finger. "Not yet" she hacked into Perry's suit and made him punch himself...and left coordinates for where the real Connor was being held, but mostly the punch thing "Alright, now we can go"

Ivory thought about chasing after the rest of his team, but looked down to see a bewildered girl, that and the faker still standing was enough for him to stay.

(Sorry I was asleep xD )

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuck," Perry mumbled as he frantically turned on his comm. "Hello? Cindy you alright-" He was going to continue but his screens lit up red and his comm and shut down. What's happening now? He thought and his AI that lets him control the suit with thought punched him in the face. "Ow!" He yelled and he looked over at Ivory. "My guys are testing if the blood of Connor well, match up with Connor," Perry said and held his nose.

Cassandra quickly got up from her position and put on the symbiote. Swinging through the window, she wondered if the battle was still going on. Most of the participants already left. "Are we done here? Sorry had to get off of sniper duty."

Pyosimros said:
(Sorry I was asleep xD )
"Ohfuckohfuckohfuck," Perry mumbled as he frantically turned on his comm. "Hello? Cindy you alright-" He was going to continue but his screens lit up red and his comm and shut down. What's happening now? He thought and his AI that lets him control the suit with thought punched him in the face. "Ow!" He yelled and he looked over at Ivory. "My guys are testing if the blood of Connor well, match up with Connor," Perry said and held his nose.

Cassandra quickly got up from her position and put on the symbiote. Swinging through the window, she wondered if the battle was still going on. Most of the participants already left. "Are we done here? Sorry had to get off of sniper duty."
"I...... Am fine. Just a little broken is all." She said as she grunts in pain. "Got into a fight I almost died in...." She said into her common to perry.

Boss paced around the base and kept calling Tanya and Jamie. She had no idea where she was and she was panicking. "Where the Hell are you girls?" Boss asked out loud. She took deep breaths and continued to call them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back