• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Alright cool," Terry grinned. "Jordan. Light speed!" He shouted and he flew into the building. If they were here somewhere, it would probably be somewhere close to the ground floor. While he was searching for them, he saw Perry and some other guy fighting some random guy in a suit. "Hey, there's a blue guy and Perry fighting some random guy. I'll rescue them first!"

Jordan merely lit a cigarette as walked into the building "what part of burn it off the face of the earth don't YOU people get?" he sighed and ducked as Spyder used one arm to throw a semi into the building

Kelai sees the semi coming and sighs "Yay, a flying Optimus prime" Kelai charges his fist with ChI and chops the semi in half, the two pieces flying and hitting the wall behind Kelai

"We should fall back into the tower!" Connor called out as he watched the defenses go down. "If they've got cover from the outside we need to move deeper and away from the windows. Or go down into the underground parts." Preferably so I don't take a bullet to the head. Looking up in time to see a semi heading in their general direction, being dealt with by Kelai.

Redd drops in front of the tower, but as hades, his silver paint shining in the light, the flame in his left hand ignited, and eyes glowing with rage. Helga and luna stand next to him, pulling their most intimidating poses before attacking the assailants. "Oh ivory, come on out and play." Hades said before maniacally cackling.

Redd was staggered, and scanned terry. "Target locked, objective: TERMINATION!" hades said in a low, robotic voice as shot a fireball near terry, knocking him back, and causing burns on his left leg. "You think you will win? Pity." He said. (Remember, everywhere but the arms and legs are heavily reinforced. Much like silver rathalos of monster hunter.) @Pyosimros

Kelai jumps up and slams his fist into Redds left arm. "Hey, back up big guy" Kelai fires chi at Helga and Luna to keep them busy

(Woah hold up Steel! Everyone inside tthat tower thinks Ivory's dead.)

Sarah walks outside and calls back, "Ill hols em off sir!" She shoots a web ball at Terry to get warmed up.

@Pyosimros

Ivory suddenly appeared in front of Conner and slammed his face into a pillar, "Oh don't leave yet, I planned this party just for you! "

@Crono

National said:
Kelai jumps up and slams his fist into Redds left arm. "Hey, back up big guy" Kelai fires chi at Helga and Luna to keep them busy
Redd's arm temporarily shuts off, as if he were given a dead arm. "That will take more than that to kill me." He said as he one handedly combined his sword and shield intoba great sword, and knocked kelai on his rear, while luna goes enraged, since she forgave Kelsi, and she was beginning to regret it as chi was fired at her. Helga, being an explosive monster, did not feel a thing.@national (@LokiofSP redd does not know ivory faked his death.)

"You think that can stop me!?" Terry taunted as he saw the ball. He quickly flies at her but halfway he was stopped by it. "Maybe it can..." He sighed. He was now open for attack.

"It's alright I got your back!" Perry said and splashed some web solvent onto Terry's suit.

Kelai growls as he falls on his butt. "Hey now, maybe we should do some more then." Kelai apologetically looks at Luna, and he charges at Redd again, Kelais guard up as he gets close to Redd

As Connor's head bounced off the Pillar his first thought was, I know that voice. Followed by, ow. "Your supposed to be dead!" He shouts as he spins around throwing his leg into the air to kick his opponent.

National said:
Kelai growls as he falls on his butt. "Hey now, maybe we should do some more then." Kelai apologetically looks at Luna, and he charges at Redd again, Kelais guard up as he gets close to Redd
Luna pounced on Kelai mid charge, since she was furious at him. She then tears at his flesh, since her mission was not about avenging Bob anymore, but only to defend herself and her allies. Helga roars as the slime on her body turned yellow, then explosively charged Cassandra. @Pyosimros @National (@LokiofSP when is maria making a return anyway, since right now kelai is being mauled as we speak.)

Sarah pounced onto Terry and began to wail on him, leaving dents in his helmet as she did so.

@Steel Zinogre just saying m8, Ivory kinda disappeared, dont worry bout Maria yet.)

LokiofSP said:
Sarah pounced onto Terry and began to wail on him, leaving dents in his helmet as she did so.
@Steel Zinogre just saying m8, Ivory kinda disappeared, dont worry bout Maria yet.)
(I understand, but he does not know that he is "dead" yet. Since no one told him for the matter.)

Connor grunted as his back hit the pillar and ducked his head to dodge the punch, "Right. Savage, how is he these days? Not to overworked I hope. Would hate for you to lose control, again." He flashed Ivory a smile before shoving his arms to the side so that he'd break Ivory's hold and brought his foot up to kick Ivory back. "So you come here to kill me? That's so unlike you." The blonde smirked and put the shield on his arm.

Kelai grunts as he goes to kick Luna off, but hesitates. The poor beast was only defending it's friends, but it was really starting to hurt him. He kicks Luna off into the wall opposite, and he gets up and fires a large blast of chi at Redd

The whole moment went to shit in about ten seconds. Soon people and creatures were fighting everywhere, and Finn had no idea which side to take. His head whirled around to scrutinize the different people fighting. Connor seemed to be right up against a pillar, but on the other side of the room Kelai was squaring off against Luna, Redd and Helga. Quickly Finn made a decision and ran over to where it was three against one. "Luna stop. Redd, what's going on. Why're you attacking Kelai." He said feebly. By this point, trying to get people to calm down by this point would probably be pointless but it was worth a shot.

Ivory falls down at the kick and slowly gets up, "Savage is doing fine, just to let ya know Im holding back bedause I want to watdh you squirm and suffer." He pulled Conner in close and gave him a headbutt when he looked around he saw they were alone, "You can drop the act now, Id perfer to hear what you have to say about me now that Im a loose end."

CasualDragon said:
The whole moment went to shit in about ten seconds. Soon people and creatures were fighting everywhere, and Finn had no idea which side to take. His head whirled around to scrutinize the different people fighting. Connor seemed to be right up against a pillar, but on the other side of the room Kelai was squaring off against Luna, Redd and Helga. Quickly Finn made a decision and ran over to where it was three against one. "Luna stop. Redd, what's going on. Why're you attacking Kelai." He said feebly. By this point, trying to get people to calm down by this point would probably be pointless but it was worth a shot.
"They attacked first..... We are just defending." Redd said as luna shot her spikes at Kelsi, and this forced a different reaction this time, being a fear inducing reaction, showing hallucinations of the nightmarish kind. @National

Users who are viewing this thread

Back