• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(I don't think so, I think they're just out of earshot?....)

Connor took the headbutt with as much grace as possible and the moment Ivory looked around he shot out a left hook then took a step back. "Pitting friends against friends all for revenge. Little Ivory isn't as innocent as people think he is, what would Connor think?"

Ivory took the left hook and allowed his body to go a full 360 degrees before turning around and jump kicking the boy, "That's the thing, Conner wouldn't want me involved, noone wouod, they all treat me like a kid. Im doing this for their own good, to let them know who you REALLY are, and to let them know Im a vital part of their team."

@Crono

Last edited by a moderator:
"This is probably the only helmet I'll get y'know!" Terry shouted and used one of his free hands to blast energy at Sarah.

Sarah stumbled back with her hands to her face, when she pulled them off there was burnt flesh and muscle left, she simply stood still and cracked her neck as she began to slowly walk back to Terry, her face healing on the way, "BIG mistake bucket brain."

@Pyosimros

"What!?" Terry looked at her heal at a surprising rate. "Spider powers and ultra healing? That's not fair!" He whined and charged at her again. He had no idea how to defeat her now with this new knowledge.

Connor growled at the kick and rolled backwards while grabbing onto Ivory's leg attempting to throw him.

Standing back up the blonde was amused, "What if something happens? What happens when someone goes too far, and someone ends up dead. What if it's an Avenger? I mean look at who you brought with you." Looking by Ivory he could see Spyder and Jordan. "You brought known killers with you, to prove a point, and your worth. Let's not forget Bob's killer over there, Kelai." Connor started to laugh, "Your asking for something to go wrong by putting them all together and stirring the pot. I mean your doing my job for me at this point."

"I'm going after Connor!" Perry shouted over to Terry. "Ivory already has it covered," Terry responded while he was still in his battle with Sarah. Wait what? He thought as he ran past a corridor to the main lobby and he stopped. "Ivory?"

Ivory grunted as he was thrown against the wall, it had taken way more out of him than he thought it would. He spoke again while be went for an uppercut you could hear the grin in his voice, "Shows how little you know of me, I brought known killers along with me because they cause scenes, after all just look at where everyone left to."

@Crono

Sarah sidestepped Terry and brought her leg slamming acroass his back, she leaned in closer to whisper to him, "Ya know? Your really annoying in the past, especially for someone who became known as the greatest Nova ever in my time."

@Pyosimros

Terry gasped. "I became the greatest Nova!?" He exclaimed and punched Sarah. This was probably the best info he's ever received in his life.

Connor heard his jaw dislocate as he staggered back from the uppercut, reaching up he popped it back into place as Ivory spoke. "The ends justify the means right? Someone else told me that a while back. Oh Dimitri, he's dead too by the way. While you we're off faking your death and rallying people against me he managed to have an accident. Your really bad at this hero thing you know?"

There was movement on the far side of the room that caught Connor's eye, "You see Perry!" Connor shouted over to him, "He faked his death so he could get together a team and attack! Does that sound like Ivory to you? He is a fake, and he keeps coming after me because I was onto him." The blonde knew he couldn't take them both on at once, the situation was quickly becoming a problem.

Ivory stumbled and looked at the boy in horror, "Wait... what?" He shook his heae and blinked tears from his eyes, "Why, why do all my plans fall apart?"

@Crono

Sarah yelped at the pain, "SON OF A-" She took a deep breath, "I cant kill him- fate of the world."

@Pyosimros

"What are you talking about!?" Terry said and slammed her head onto the ground. It would heal quickly anyways. If not he would feel like the worst person in the world. "Don't play the pronoun game with me! Or I'll uh..." He tried to look for something that would make him sound both cool and intimidating. "Or I'll uh... Break your... Arms?"

Perry stood there in shock. Ivory's alive? He thought and he stood there dumbfounded. Now he stood there with a choice. To either side with 'Connor' or Ivory. He pushed on his comm. The test results should be done by now. "Did the blood samples I send match up with Connor's?" He asked and waiting briefly for an answer. "Well you never told us to get any blood samples before. So it'll take more time to look through records," A voice responded. "Crap."

Kelai falls to the floor as the hallucinations momentarily stop Kelai, but his chi pushes out the toxic. "Think that'll scare me? I've seen hell" He throws Luna as gently as possible into the wall before advancing towards redd

National said:
Kelai falls to the floor as the hallucinations momentarily stop Kelai, but his chi pushes out the toxic. "Think that'll scare me? I've seen hell" He throws Luna as gently as possible into the wall before advancing towards redd
Hades chuckles as he saw kelai walk to him. "Think you will win? After killing your cousin?" He asked Kelai.

Connor took this time with Ivory disoriented to continue his persuasion tactic on Perry. "You heard what Sarah said right? They came here to kill me. Does that sound anything like what we do? Even if I was a supposed fake, Ivory wouldn't come here with the intent to kill. This guy does, and my death starts a war. Whether or not you believe either of us shouldn't matter because you should be trying to prevent that outcome." The blonde knew he needed to retreat further inside, he kept risking glances at the windows half expecting to see a bullet flying at him.

Kelai glares at him. "I did kill him. I killed him when I was confused and had no idea that he was my cousin. I killed my dad and almost killed my mom. Killing a family member? Already down that road." Kelai attacks Redd with a left hook

"Wait you were going to kill him?" Perry narrowed his eyes at Ivory. He had enough death. First, the death of over 100 unarmed men and women who didn't know they were being mind controlled. All burned to death. And then Phoenix dying of a broken neck soon after.

National said:
Kelai glares at him. "I did kill him. I killed him when I was confused and had no idea that he was my cousin. I killed my dad and almost killed my mom. Killing a family member? Already down that road." Kelai attacks Redd with a left hook
With his head being reinforced, his head was slightly dented. But left kelai with a broken hand. "I was built to be tough." He said.

Kelai smirks as he attacks Redds other arm with a right jab. "The more challenging they are, the more rewarding their defeat"

Jordan finally stood up after all this time and nonchalantly sighed "My, my...how the imposter uses his words." he chuckled. "I'm surprised he's been able to fool you, especially when I can see the differences."

National said:
Kelai smirks as he attacks Redds other arm with a right jab. "The more challenging they are, the more rewarding their defeat"
Hades then chuckles as cindy shot a bolt of electricity at kelai. "Get away from my friend!!" She shouted as her left hand had a wet and windy aura around it, and hid swirling traps that were unnoticeable in his predicted path.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan stretched out his arm and sent his own wind at Cindy "I guess it's time for me to jump into the fray"
Cindy then looked at Jordan and growled. "Stay back, or you will see what I am truely able to do." She warned as a black ball popped out of her hand, and convusles sporadically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back