• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(Someone's been seeing that Jared Leto Joker.)

Ivory backed up a bit and put his hands up, "Im sorry! But this is the entire reason I died in the first place! Harry is a maniac and so is the faker, I need people to help me do this."

@Pink Gorilla

@Pyosimros

Pyosimros said:
"You faked your death? Well that sucks," Cassandra said and she got up. "So, I'll take down a poser but why Harry? Did he go all killer or something?"
Morlun quickly grabbed Perry from the grounds and pinned him to the wall. "You must be a new Spider-Man in this dimension. I would've caught your scent if you weren't."
Phoenix comes down stairs with 2 desert eagles in hand, and shoots morlun, but sealed his own fate by doing so. "Do not.... Touch my friend!!" He shouted as he unloaded the clips, but could not kill morlun.

(Oh cause I remembered it from somewhere xD )

"I don't really care if you faked your death or not. Just let me eat and I'll go," Cassandra sighed and she headed out her room. Great way to start the day.

Tanya rolled her eyes. "Fine, but lemme get dressed." She walked out of Cassandra's room and into her own and got dressed. Hollow kept attacking Jordan's mind.

Morlun looked at Phoenix with slight annoyed eyes. He quickly threw Perry again to daze him for a few seconds to take care of Phoenix. Grabbing his neck, he examined him for a few seconds. "Not the life force I'm looking for," He concluded and snapped his neck. (You do want him dead right?)

Jordan grasped desperately at his head with booth hands, trying to protect...her. It was no use, she had gone too far and saw him in front of a wall of fire. Jordan turned to look at her and tried to tell Hollow to run but the wall of fire separated and a black void filled it's place...a large eye, and in that second fire and destruction lashed out at the being that was Hollow and consumed her. Jordan stood up and sighed heavily

(...life force...uh-oh)

Pyosimros said:
Morlun looked at Phoenix with slight annoyed eyes. He quickly threw Perry again to daze him for a few seconds to take care of Phoenix. Grabbing his neck, he examined him for a few seconds. "Not the life force I'm looking for," He concluded and snapped his neck. (You do want him dead right?)
(Yes)

Tanya came back out of her room dressed. "I'm ready." The citizens were no longer under Hollow's control the puppet strings disappeared.

Cassandra took out a sandwich and walked over to Ivory and Tanya. "We're going around like normal people right?" She asked and casually took a bite. She looked over at Ivory and noticed he was wearing his costume. "Nevermind."

Ivory made sure everything was in place and nodded, "Lets go." With that, he left for the rooftop were they would meet the others at.

Meanwhile at Stark Tower, a ball of blinding light appeared as Sarah stepped out of it. She patted herself in shock as the orb disapeared, "Im alive? It worked! It really worked!" She looked around to see Conner, she ran up to him, "Conner Rogers, come with me if you want to live."

@Pink Gorilla

@Pyosimros

@Crono

Connor paused in his step at the fact that a ball of light had seemingly spawned out of nowhere nearby and watched it carefully. Connor rolled his eyes as she spoke, "Oh, like I haven't heard that one before."

"You sure everyone's in Stark Tower? If that's the plan I mean" Cassandra said and walked next to them. "What'd you just send me?"

Finn had finished eating when he noticed what looked like an angry hoard of New Yorker's head to Stark Tower. Looking over to Luna quickly he quickly stood up and glanced out. "I guess we should head over and see what's going on." He quickly ran over to the other building and found his way to Connor and some of the others that were the first to be found. That situation didn't seem so good either. "Whoa whoa whoa, why are you threatening Connor?"

"Phoenix no!" Perry shouted as Morlun threw the corpse back on the ground and he charged at the newcomer but was kicked at the side of the head by Miguel. "Well, that kill earlier completely ruins my no kills in my sight! So you suck."

"Alright alright." Connor said turning to look at the others briefly before following after mystery girl. Finn showed up and Connor paused in his steps as if the urgency the girl produced had never happened, "Long time no see, Finn. She's not threatening me..." He raised an eyebrow at the mystery girl, "I don't think."

CasualDragon said:
Finn had finished eating when he noticed what looked like an angry hoard of New Yorker's head to Stark Tower. Looking over to Luna quickly he quickly stood up and glanced out. "I guess we should head over and see what's going on." He quickly ran over to the other building and found his way to Connor and some of the others that were the first to be found. That situation didn't seem so good either. "Whoa whoa whoa, why are you threatening Connor?"
Luna follows Finn, and saw helga trying to get into the tower, since she had not figured out pull doors. Luna goes up to helga and screeches as she tried to get her attention.

Ivory looked at her, they simply had to wait now, "What's up?"

@Pink Gorilla

@Pyosimros

Sarah simply sighed, "My name is Sarah Reilly,age 16, Im from the future, today in about an hour my "brother" leads a team here and proceeds to kill you. This leads to a chain of events that kills you, Harry Ousborne told me that this was the moment things went to shit, he made a time machine and sent me back. Now come with me now!"

@Crono

Users who are viewing this thread

Back