• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Ivory shrugged and nodded, "I get that, more than most people ever will. But I need this to be coordinated. This is Harry fucking Osbourne, as much as I hate him, I can tell you without a doubt that he WILL take advantage of any mistake we make and would kill us to make an example." He sighed and rubbed his eyes, "I know it sucks, but for this to work everyone involved has to step outside their comfort zone, hell I already had to die for the cause."

He then pulled out his $50, "And if that's not enough, you can have this. I have no idea how much it's worth or how the system operates really, but I hope it's enough."

Jordan laughed again "You most certainly are not Connor Rogers, though you do play him convincingly enough...and let's just say you're not the only one keeping your true self hidden"

Tech yawned "Whatever. Keep your money kid, we really don't need it...but we'll break things for fun."

Dimitri chuckled as he stood. "They won't take me back. Look at me. Look at what I've become. My father would be ashamed... Remember what I told you to do if all was lost? I want you to do it now." Harry looked at his feet. "Why?"

"Because I'm done. I have nothing more to offer the avengers. The war has killed so many... And it's all for nothing."

Ivory smiled and hugged them both, "Thank you!" He then backed off and handed them his phone number as he headed to leave, "I'll call you when we're ready, if Jordan comes over tell him as well!" He then stopped by the maid and hugged her as well, "You've a been a great help!" He then put up his hood and left.

@LucianGrey7971

Not convincingly enough if someone who he hardly knows can tell. "What did you come here hoping to accomplish? You tell me your secret and I tell you mine?" The blonde raised an eyebrow.

"Very well. How do you want it done?" Harry asked.

"Shoot me. In the head. I don't want them to know I took the easy way out. They'll figure I was assassinated." Dimitri sat in the chair and looked out of the window. "Hurry on with it...."

Jordan looked out over the balcony silently. "If that's what you want, I'll tell you what I truly am in exchange...but I want you to know that if you are looking to destroy the Avengers further...I'll destroy you. They may be irrational and pig-headed at times...but they are still needed."

"Your just a really big softy aren't you?" Connor smirked, "Funny thing secrets, they can be such a destructive force, in the right hands." The blonde paced a little, looking down in thought. "Connor has his fair share of secrets. And he knows quite a bit of other peoples secrets as well, you'd be surprised to learn the kinds of things people are willing to share and trust with him."

"For instance..." He grinned and pointed at Jordan, "...you Jordan. He pegged you the day the two of you met at the police station, figured out your identity the next day and looked into you. Never said a word though, even through your bout with Ivory, and the registration. Could have tried to use it in some way, but he didn't." The blonde crossed his arms and turned to look over the balcony as well. "He was a fool, which is why I'm here. I told you I was Connor Rogers and I didn't lie, I am Connor. Just a better version with a much different outlook."

"Jordan Grace. In a coma for 10 years. Woke up two years ago and made it big off a couple good lotto picks, made it s fortune by investing heavily in Parker Industries. I have nothing to hide that can't be found with a government search." Jordan said nonchalantly "...Skrull." he said after a while "A better version of someone with a MUCH different outlook. Thanks."

Hollow landed on the sidewalk in front of the Empire State Building. It looked around at the people staring at it. "You are all my slaves now!" It stated and puppet strings formed and attached to the citizens limbs. "Now, march towards Stark Tower and kill the Avengers!" It shouted. They all turned around headed towards Stark Tower with Hollow hovering above them.

@anyone

What's going on down there? Miguel thought and turned his attention away from the 1 v 1 for a moment and looked downwards. Though it was enough time to get shoved through a floor on Stark Tower. "Ow that hurt!" He exclaimed and kicked Morlun off of him again.

"Hm... I hear something upstairs," Perry mumbled and looked at the roof. Doesn't matter now, He sighed and looked over at Cindy.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Hollow landed on the sidewalk in front of the Empire State Building. It looked around at the people staring at it. "You are all my slaves now!" It stated and puppet strings formed and attached to the citizens limbs. "Now, march towards Stark Tower and kill the Avengers!" It shouted. They all turned around headed towards Stark Tower with Hollow hovering above them.
@anyone

[/QUOTE]
Upon arriving near stark tower, Helga saw hollow and her slaves. She ran over there and started to attack, since she knew the flying girl was no normal human. She punched out the slaves to knock them into a 2 day coma. She looked at hollow and growled, the slime on her body turning yellow with rage.

Pyosimros said:
What's going on down there? Miguel thought and turned his attention away from the 1 v 1 for a moment and looked downwards. Though it was enough time to get shoved through a floor on Stark Tower. "Ow that hurt!" He exclaimed and kicked Morlun off of him again.
"Hm... I hear something upstairs," Perry mumbled and looked at the roof. Doesn't matter now, He sighed and looked over at Cindy.
Cindy looked at perry with a sad look. "Why did he do it.....?" She asked as tears slowly flow down her face.

Hollow laughed at Helga's attempt to stop her army. "You stupid creature! I don't need them awake!" It stated. The puppet strings appeared on the unconscious civilians' limbs to make them stand up. Hollow then waved her arm to throw Helga out of the way and her slaves walk into Stark Tower. She looked at the creature. "You should stay out of this if you know what's good for you."

Hollow hit the ground, but raised off the ground. "You are willing to kill innocents to win? Harsh. However, I can control the dead as well." At that the dead bodies rose up from the ground. "You can't win this fight."

She looked at the dead civilians, and growled. She looked at hollow and chucked a car at her, and roared, a glass shattering roar. She grew furious as she walked over and looked down at her. @Pink Gorilla

Hollow flung the car away from it and looked up at Helga. "You annoy me." Hollow would make it so Helga would have delusions. Hollow's slaves began flooding Stark Tower and attacking the employees. @Steel Zinogre

A sharp whooshing sound went by Hollow's ear as a cut on her cheek appeared.

"Don't get in close, you'll be found out."

Ivory nodded as he once again slipped into the shadows, "Tanya and Cassandra will have to wait..."

@Pink Gorilla

Hollow laughed at the cut it received. "I don't know how I didn't see you coming Ivory. You can come out of the shadows. I know you are there." It stated. "I am glad you got my invitation." She gestures to her slaves.

Ivory kept quiet and grit his theeth. He DIDNT have time for this. He ran up to her and grabbed her shoulders, he then grew wings and flew away from the situation.

@Pink Gorilla

Holley pushed itself off of Ivory. "What do you expect to do? I can't die!" Hollow stated as it made Ivory have delusions.

Ivory began to sweat at the delusions, memories, people, things that he'd perfer not to see coming back up. He fought them as he rushed back to Hollow, he then chopped off one of her puppet arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back