• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
"Sure," Perry said and he took his food out of the microwave. Sitting down, he began wondering if she even knew what happened to Ivory. His mask quickly flipped up and he began eating. After a bite, he decided to ask her about it. "Hey, you do know what happened to Ivory right?"
"What? What happened?" She asked, not having a clue to what perry was talking about, but she grew worried. "What happened to him?" She asked again.

"He uh..." Perry gulped down another bite. He wasn't sure if he should tell her or not. "He uh... He committed suicide a few hours ago..." He put in cutlery down for a few seconds.

Pyosimros said:
"He uh..." Perry gulped down another bite. He wasn't sure if he should tell her or not. "He uh... He committed suicide a few hours ago..." He put in cutlery down for a few seconds.
She gasped, and a tear rolled down her face. "What?!?" She exclaimed. "Why?!" She screamed, feeling the pain settle in.

Boss walked out of the base towards the park. It was raining, but she didn't care. It reminded of her of someone she knew long ago. She wore her poncho with her hair down instead of her usual ponytail. She sat at a branch and closed her eyes. Enjoying the peace and quiet.

Connor wasn't going to just sit around after what Perry did, he'd come back here to relax only to be called out again. Whatever, it seemed to be ruining Connor's image anyways so that was a plus. The blonde moved around the kitchen as he heard Cindy and Perry inside, heading for the stairs where he almost barreled straight into Jordan as he rounded the corner. He stopped in his tracks, "Now all that commotion downstairs, makes sense."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan stared hard at Connor before smiling widely "Just the person I wanted to see, and yea, I tend to make a commotion when I come through a front door....I was hoping to talk to you actually...something's been bugging me"

Olivier blinked before saying "I sincerely doubt that I could not help you, and even if I could not, there are two others here who love...to get into trouble."

"Well atleast your using it now." Connor took a breath listening to Jordan, "Everyone wants something today..." He sighed," Yeah, sure. Just tell me you aren't going to take me into a room and blindside me with a right hook to the face." The blonde rubbed at his sore cheek from where Perry had just hit him. "Had enough of that for the day."

"If *I* hit you, you'd see it coming." he said with a smirk "but not why I'm here...just a talk, that's it." he said and gestured for Connor to lead the way

"The other guy said he just wanted to talk to." Connor said giving him an amused smile. "Further up for the privacy." Connor told him as he waved for him to follow, eventually coming out on the balcony area he was at earlier. "So what's so important that you'd come all the way here just to talk to me?"

"See...I've been thinking...you're the Son of Captain America right?"

Olivier nodded and walked inside the mansion, expecting Ivory to follow her to where Tech and Spyder were sitting

Connor raised an eyebrow, "No, my dad is secretly the Hulk, no one knew about it." He said teasingly before nodding, "Yeah I'm his son, so?"

Ivory smiled wide and whispered, "This is literally better than Jordan." He then clapped his hands together to get their attention, "Alright! So you two might not remember me but...," he reached into his bag and pulled out his Bandana and hat, he threw it to them to remind them of who he was, "I know this looks bad that I came here considering last time we met we fought, but I have a proposition for you, how would you like to kick Harry Ousborne's ass?"

@LucianGrey7971

"So it occurs to me...that when you decided to become an Avenger...or a hero...you'd have him training you...and if HE wasn't training you...you'd have access to someone....say Taskmaster, to train you in order for a shortened sentence...so...it comes to my attention...that even with all these advantages...why...WHY can't you use your primary weapon" Jordan stared straight ahead, letting his accusation sink in.

Tech was tinkering with something and looked up "Do I get to mess with his technology?"

Spyder laughed "I'll willingly kick the shit out of anyone."

Harry entered his office, where Dimitri was sitting in the corner, bottle in hand. "It's... Over... Isn't it?" Dimitri said.

"Yes. It is. They'll probably take you back, but me... I'm screwed." Harry replied

Connor frowned at Jordan, "I can use it...just fine." Instinctively reaching up and placing a hand on it, not aggressively but to merely touch it, he'd raised his other hand defensively to show he meant nothing of the movement before pulling it over so that he was holding it.

(@Reaper, could we have harry meet Helga? She is another monster I made. Look in the cs, and also watch the video in the cs.) Helga awakens in the alley she fell asleep in. The city slightly dies down as the night draws deeper. She decides to explore the somewhat empty streets filled with empty cars. But, she was caught by an insomniac civilian, which whom, did not do anything out of uncertainty.

Ivory plopped himself down on a chair, "I honestly don't care what you do to Ousborne. Steal his tech, give him a wedgie, call him a meanie, tell him how his hair makes him look like a fuckboy,do whatever you want." He then leaned forward, "But know that this is a coordinated attack, I have two others we have to bring aboard, and this attack WILL be lead by me."

"You forget that I've seen you throw it, the form is there but it's not close enough. I've seen Taskmaster throw the shield and his form the exact same as Cap's in every way...so why would it be that his son, who chose to take up the shield, who would have access to Taskmaster, who's TRAINED a version of Captain America, would have a horrible form and miss his target on more than one occasion...So, as one person pretending to be something he's not to another...who the hell are you?"

The blonde sighed as he took a step back and placed the shield on his back again, "It's because I made a choice." He knelt down and punched into the concrete floor of the balcony, his fist going through and leaving cracks and rubble in it's wake. Connor pulled it out and stood up, "I took the damn super soldier serum that was offered when I registered alright?! And since then, everything has been out of whack, like my equilibrium is thrown off. I'm not used to the speed, the strength, or my muscles reaction speed! It's like I took a Honda and suddenly upgraded to a Ferrari, I haven't learned to compensate for the differences."

Connor moved to the balcony edge in annoyance, "I was sick of being dead weight. So I did something about it. Now are you done pointing out my flaws?"

Jordan chuckled "Like I said...as a person who's pretending to be something he's not, to another person pretending...I merely wish to know who you are...call it curiosity"

Connor rubbed at his forehead, Well that didn't seem to work. He had that whole speech worked up and everything. Deny. Deny. Deny. "I'm Connor Rogers...what's it to you? You say curiosity, and I say hidden agenda."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back