• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Jordan landed softly and walked through the doors, much to the protest of security guards who made an attempt to stop him, before he snapped his fingers and the air was mixed with knock out gas and they all passed out. He looked at the people looking at him with hooror, disgust and fear....Fear, a potent stench from those who had no understanding of what he could do, fear of the fact that he was on no-one's side, fear that he could stride in unannounced and there wasn't a damn thing any of them could do about it....Fear...that he would allow himself to enjoy that.

"...Be not afraid... I am merely here to speak with Connor Rogers...in private. There will not be any unnecessary displays of destruction or powers...well," he looked back at the sleeping guards, "No MORE displays of unnecessary powers..."

Dru walked down the stairs of the mansion looking for someone anyone really. Maybe he could get a rematch from Tech. Dru made it downstairs and looked around hoping to find someone else who was there.

Ivory rubbed his sore hands. He was up all last night stiching the costume that was now in his bag. Around his head was a hood, that he used to conceal himself. He looked down at the paper he held and back at the address. He was right, this was the place.

He knew that these people probably wouldn't like him, but with logic and money (Which he hopped that $50 bucks would be enough, he still didnt really understand money.) they might help.

He walked up to the mansion and ringed the bell, a simple Google search (Which he totally didnt need the librarians help with... At all) revealed the address of his mansion.

@LucianGrey7971

(For @Son of Crota)

Maria sighed as she had to take care of one last thing. She looked at the twins who had come back in from mission and waved them over.

(For @Kalin Scarlet)

Fortune woke up to a broken house. Shocked she ran to find Kayuma to make sure he was okay

Last edited by a moderator:
Dru heard the doorbell ring and since he was closer to the door than the maid he opened the door to see Ivory waiting "Uhh hello my name is Dru and I am not the owner of this house how can I help you?" Dru was realizing that him opening the door might not be such a good idea. @LokiofSP

Ivory stood confused for a bit before shaking his head to get back in the moment, "Hey, do you know where Jordan is? I need to speak with him."

@Drumonkey

"Oh yeah uhh no I have no clue where he is I mean i'm not his keeper but I did see him fly off not too long ago. Can I take a message for you or something of the like?" Dru shrugged and began looking around for something to write on.

Perry was about to get ready to confront Connor another time. It wasn't to beat him up but instead to gather some of his blood to see if they match with the real Connor. He needed to see if all of the 'fake Connor' stuff was just false allegations. Though it was more just beating him up for causing Ivory's suicide. Perry got into position, and he let his catapult boots fling him into the sky.
latest

"Hey, Connor? Where are you?" He asked through his comm. Not suspicious at all.

"Aw, crap. I'm freefalling now aren't I?" Miguel said as he went down in a familiar skyline. It wasn't the future, well their future but he's been here before. "Hey! This'll hurt you more then it hurts me!" He shouted over to Morlun who was slacking behind. Miguel's withstood a fair share of freefalls.

Cindy finally awakens, and stretched and yawned. She then freshens up and goes out into the city, and off to stark tower. Redd waits for phoenix as he was testing the weapon perry made for him.

The blonde turned his head slightly so that his ear was pointed towards in the inside of the tower, sounded like some commotion coming from downstairs but he shook his head in annoyance. Let someone else handle it, he shouldn't be the only one inside the tower at the moment. As if the universe decided to tell him that he didn't get off that easy there came Perry's voice through the comm asking for him.

Connor rolled his eyes, Perry wanted to know where he was, great. With half a mind to ignore it he shuffled on the balcony a little before realizing it might just annoy Perry or make him more suspicious, "Perry, I'm at Stark Tower." He finally said, pulling out a lifeless tone. Keeping his cover was becoming more and more difficult at this point, and he guessed Perry wasn't coming by to talk about the weather.

@LucianGrey7971 @Pyosimros

cindy walks through the city, many a men gawking at her as she walked to stark tower. She ignored them and kept going. She arrives to the tower shortly after, and went in.

LokiofSP said:
(For @Son of Crota)
Maria sighed as she had to take care of one last thing. She looked at the twins who had come back in from mission and waved them over.
Del and Trey went over to Maria, waiting for orders. "What can we do for ya, Ms. Hill?" Trey asked.

Miguel looked over to his left and saw a person in red and black. Hey Pete's still active. I'll ask for an assist- His thought was suddenly cut off when Morlun grabbed him by the neck and he was about to get slammed on the floor. "Give me a warning before you start grabbing me!" He shouted and kicked him off.

"I'm coming," Perry said and changed his course to the tower. Looking to his right, he saw some guy in a blue suit falling through the air. He's probably our organ eater. I'll get him later, He thought and reached Stark Tower.

Pyosimros said:
Miguel looked over to his left and saw a person in red and black. Hey Pete's still active. I'll ask for an assist- His thought was suddenly cut off when Morlun grabbed him by the neck and he was about to get slammed on the floor. "Give me a warning before you start grabbing me!" He shouted and kicked him off.
"I'm coming," Perry said and changed his course to the tower. Looking to his right, he saw some guy in a blue suit falling through the air. He's probably our organ eater. I'll get him later, He thought and reached Stark Tower.
Cindy then started for the kitchen of the tower, making eggs and bacon since she was hungry. The smell of food filled the air, and she saw perry enter the tower. @Pyosimros

Pyosimros said:
"Hi Cindy!" Perry smiled and gave her a wave. "You know where Connor is? I have to talk to him about something."
"I have not. Would you like some eggs? They are fresh off the pan." She said with a smile. "Sit down, relax until Connor shows up." She said as she set a plate down for him.

"I can eat after I finish doing whatever I have to do with Connor," Perry said but then he remembered something. "Friday? Jarvis?" He called out. Nothing happened. Damnit I can't communicate with them.

Maria gave an annoyed sigh and repeated herself, "Due to the registration act being cancelled we can't control any heroes that have signed up during this time. You two are among those heroes and as such I can't allow you to continue to go on missions for me."

@Son of Crota

"You could have just asked where I was over comm's. What'd you need?" Connor said as he entered the room and spotting the two, having heard them from on his way through the hallway. "Hey Cindy." He said as he got closer with a smile, and his stomach erupting into growls at the smell of food. "I don't suppose you made enough for one more did you? I didn't exactly make it to dinner last night..."

Crono said:
"You could have just asked where I was over comm's. What'd you need?" Connor said as he entered the room and spotting the two, having heard them from on his way through the hallway. "Hey Cindy." He said as he got closer with a smile, and his stomach erupting into growls at the smell of food. "I don't suppose you made enough for one more did you? I didn't exactly make it to dinner last night..."
"I can make some for you." She said as she made a fresh batch of eggs and bacon. Once finished she added a dash of garlic to the eggs, and made pancakes. "You gotta fill the tank in order to function properly. Like an automobile, as you surface dwellers call them." She said to Connor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back