• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(I mean I mistake tables for pillars everyday.)

A part of him wanted to laugh as Ivory swung away at his face, after the question was asked Connor grabbed at the collar of Ivory's suit to bring them closer together briefly. The blonde flashed a bloody toothed grin, "Connor's dead, gutted him like a pig. You'll be happy to know he died a slow agonizing death with no one around." He whispered before headbutting Ivory right back and tossing him off. "Your out of control!" He called out as he gripped at his shield, holding it firm and ready as he slowly brought himself to his feet.

Crono said:
(I mean I mistake tables for pillars everyday.)
A part of him wanted to laugh as Ivory swung away at his face, after the question was asked Connor grabbed at the collar of Ivory's suit to bring them closer together briefly. The blonde flashed a bloody toothed grin, "Connor's dead, gutted him like a pig. You'll be happy to know he died a slow agonizing death with no one around." He whispered before headbutting Ivory right back and tossing him off. "Your out of control!" He called out as he gripped at his shield, holding it firm and ready as he slowly brought himself to his feet.
(Auto-correct problems)

Ivory stood in shock for a few moments before he began to laugh. In a flash tendrils came out everywhere as he rushed forward wildly slashing at Conner while his tendrils lashed out at him as well

A glider flew towards ivory, with flamethrower shooting wildly in his direction. Harry jumped off of it, landing next to Conner. "You expect to pose as Conner? Hehe. You look like you've never thrown that thing before."

Connor used his shield up to block as much of Ivory's onslaught as possible, but many hits still tore at him before Harry had shown up and he scowled at the comment. "It's not like I had alot of time to practice." He replied in a low tone of voice. "Your late."

"And you're late on Maria Hill... And the hobgoblin.... And recruiting anybody.... What exactly have you accomplished ever?" Harry asked with a smirk. "In all seriousness, you need a weapon change, buddy."

Ivory looked down and coughed as the flamethrower had torn through Savage. He looked up and began to laugh again, "Ya know what? Screw trying to use new tricks, the old ways are the best." With that he once again tried to attach tendrils to Conner and Harry, sending out as many as possible.

@Crono

@Reaper

Harry touched his watch, causing the glider to make another pass over ivory, as he pulled out pumpkin bombs and threw them at approaching tentacles.

"Well if Connor suddenly changed weapons I think people would start getting suspicious, moreso than my terrible aim with this thing. And pointing out my failures, really? What have you been doing the last few weeks?" Connor had started preparing for the attack of tendril's heading their way when Harry did his thing and Connor relaxed slightly.

"Oh, you know. Signing people up, paperwork, diplomacy.... NOT STARTING FIGHTS WITH PSYCHOPATHIC SYMBIOTES! It's all good on my end!"

Ivory kept going until he could go no more. Savage had to tap out. All he was now was a boy in ripped flamboyant street cloths.

He fell to his knees and shut his eyes. He wasn't done, not yet. He stood up and repeated a line he said when he first met Harry, "Now, for my next and last trick!" He pulled out a small gun and pointed it to his head.

@Crono

@Reaper

"Oh yeah? Goodjob on that since Hill ended the registration!" He shook his head amused, "I didn't start this fight, but that's the best part. Little Ivory here knows, but people have seen him attack Connor unprovoked and he has no proof that I'm not actually him. Two bird with one stone, you know." Ivory was getting tired, that much was clear, especially when he'd fallen to his knees. Connor thought it was over, Ivory had dug his own grave, with some of others having seen this attack Ivory couldn't get out of this predicament he'd put himself in without some sort of miracle. Then the gun showed up as a complete surprise, He really has lost it hasn't he? The fact that he was pointing it at Harry was an even more surprise as the rich boy should have simply looked like a neutral party or someone preventing the crazy Ivory from going further. Do it Ivory. Show everyone who you really are.

Harry snickered and approached ivory before pressing his forehead to the barrel of the gun. "Do it, hero. Kill me. It would make my day."

Ivory stood there completely still and thought to himself, "Man, playing crazy is fun! Gonna kinda suck when Im done with this part."

Ivory smiled like a child and shook his head, "Nope!" He then pointed the gun at his own head, "Happy birthday, make a wish!" He then pulled the trigger, his body crumpling to the ground.

Footsteps were heard as Laura, Ivory's mother, rounded the corner to see what happened. She stood there for a moment and was quiet as his father also came around the corner. He stood there in horror and simply asked, "What happened?"

Laura simply walked to her son and crouched down, brushing a stray hair behind his ear, "We were to late. He finally lost it."

@Crono

@Reaper

Connor looked on in shock, deciding to bring the fake waterworks while he was at it for the bystanders as he closed his eyes and turned away from the crumpled body along with Ivory's parents. Another dead Avenger, objective accomplished.

Laura picked up Ivory's body, she quietly said, "Lets go home." Before walking away, Ben rushing to keep up, they went into the night alone....

(W-W-Wait... Ivory isn't actually dead right?)

"What the hell was that!?" Perry shouted and looked over at what he learned was the impostor and Harry. "Have you guys turned villain or something!?"

Quiet stood shocked at what just happened and looked at Connor and Harry. After Harry, showed up, she turned invisible to see what would happen. She snuck out of the building and sent a message to the Boss. 'Ivory is dead. He committed suicide after being attacked by Harry and Connor, but I am not really sure if he is Connor.' When Boss received the message, she became wide eyed and began tearing. She turned to the girls.

"Ivory is dead." Boss stated.

(Ima do a time skip on my end, I'd you guys wanna follow go ahead.)

Ivory awoke with a scream. Coming back to life was just so sudden and jarring. His vision still wasn't all there but it was returning.

He felt a hard smack and two hugs, "Don't you ever do that again! You're lucky we took the time to read your damn note! Speaking of which, a note?! You should've told us...."

Ivory hugged and kissed both of his parents, "Alright I get it, anyways I got the bag, Im ready to go." He slung the bag over his shoulder and began to walk away with his parents, "Now comes the hard part."

(I'm fine with skipping whenever so I'll let you guys decide.)

Connor stepped out of the broken window and back out onto the sidewalk, with a slight daze in his step and eyes still watery as he looked at Perry. "Don't blame this on me, you saw him, he was the one attacking. I tried to get him to stop for as long as I could but I had to defend myself! He lost it...I mean he had a gun, and he'd gone so far as to...." Connor shook his head. "I didn't want this." Hell yeah I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan watched the scene silently, he didn't believe for a second that the psychotic Ivory had just "snapped" or that he was actually dead "Seems like there's a lot more to worry about than just lil ol me." he said out loud while sitting on a roof.

~Some hours later~

Connor stood staring at himself in a bathroom mirror, dried blood covered his face, a majority of it his own. After everything had gone down at the celebratory dinner the blonde had gone back to Stark Tower to clean up. Anyone asking what happened up til now got the same answer.

Ivory lost control, lost his mind, and attacked the blonde with no provocation. Harry had jumped in just in time to prevent the fight from going too far, and tried to stop Ivory. But the boy had a gun, and he'd been so messed up he'd shot himself. Ivory had been acting odd ever since their run-in with the Spyder vigilante but Connor had thought Ivory was going to be okay, that he left him in Perry's care.

Reaching down he splashed the water on his face, to wash the blood off. One more dead Avenger, one more person the real Connor cared for was gone and he smirked at the thought. And in the end he should get off scott free, Ivory had taken his own life, the blondes hands we're clean. Connor just hoped no one had gotten suspicious, Perry had said something but Connor had played it off. And here he was in the bathroom pretending to be a wreck about the whole ordeal while cleaning up. His wounds had started healing but that was alright, he could play that off as well if anyone asked about it.

Jordan sat in his chair at his mansion, twiddling a pen between his two fingers. Something was off, he just couldn't place his fingers on it...from what he knew, mainly because he caused it, Ivory only ever attacked once provoked.

His eyebrows furrowed with deep thought as he continued to absent mindedly twiddle the pen. The only thing he could think of was that Connor, boy scout son of a boy scout had provoked him, but that wasn't right...Connor had always jumped to Ivory's defense just like his boy scout fathe-

His eyes narrowed at the small realization "His boy scout father..." Jordan's eyes lit up as something dawned on him and he snapped the pen in twine before standing up briskly. Olivier looked at Jordan with a frown.

"Don't worry...I just need to have a little...chat with a certain boy scout." Jordan walked out the front door and took off into the sky

Dru saw Jordan fly away and wondered where he was going. He was unsure of where he was going but he wished him luck. He was hoping to go after him but wasn't fast enough. He just decided to let it go.

Connor exited the bathroom with his face cleaned and wrapped a few area's under his suit, mainly his arm where Ivory had sunk his blades into it. He'd clean the suit later, for now he needed to be out and available in case damage control was needed and he'd put some clothes on over it to keep it covered mostly. The blonde moved through the tower and out onto the balcony where he leaned his arms against the railing as he stared down at the bustling people below. Him off moping by himself was surely a way to look like he was mourning, he was thinking of what to do if Perry started digging deeper.

Letting out an exasperated sigh as he closed his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back