• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

A hydra sniper shot helga, but he impact of the bullet merely staggered her. She looked at dru and made a sharp turn to the left. Hydra tanks block her path.

Dru smoothly caught up and moved in front of her pulling out he rifle and shooting the left tread of the middle tank causing an explosion big enough to flip the tank "Keep going don't stop and don't try to loose me."

Helga runs at the same pace as dru, she then stops, since there was a hydra dreadnaught blocking her path. The slime on her body turned yellow. She began punching it, making large dents with some holes from the impact. She punched the core accidentally and caused it to explode. She still stood, and roared as a warning to other hydra soldiers to stay away.

"Cool. My name is Siphon, do you have a place to go or were you just going to run?" Dru stopped next to her and watched her destroy the machine.

Pyosimros said:
(Helga's a monster ;- ;)
"G'night," Perry yawned and he made his way outside. He didn't feel like sleeping right now.
Cindy sleeps peacefully. Helga looked at drew as the slime on her body turned green, since she was calming down.

Dru gestured for her to continue running free. "Go run more fun for me." (is it recent because there are quite a few pages in the cs)

Dru gestured for her to continue running free. "Go run more fun for me." (is it recent because there are quite a few pages in the cs)

Drumonkey said:

(It is from yesterday ) she nods as she ran through the now open path.

(wow I saw and i just need to watch the video) "You are something else and your destructive power is awesome the only thing you need now is to like release some sort of crazy energy and I would keep you for sure." Dru chuckled and glanced at her wondering how he could communicate with her.

Crono said:
Connor turned around at the noise to see Ivory ontop of the Taxi they'd just exited and smiled through the awkward silence, followed by the motioning for Alex to move away from him, "Didn't think you'd be showing up after earlier, glad your feeling better." It was difficult to tell what the kid was thinking behind his mask, but considering the behavior Connor had an idea what was probably going on.
@LokiofSP @AnnoDomini
Ivory stayed silent for a few moments before leaping into action. He jumped from the car to deliver a kick to the faker's face before trying to follow up with a hard left jab.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kyuma ran over, and touched Fortune's shoulder gently. "No, wait, I'm sorry. Seriously. I'm not trying to upset you, but it seems like every other sentence out of my mouth makes you angry. I don't know what to do..."

[/QUOTE]
Fortune waved him off and continued walking, "There's really nothing you can do, just accept the fact that I'll always be angry at you. Now that we sorted that out, sleep now!"

Drumonkey said:
(wow I saw and i just need to watch the video) "You are something else and your destructive power is awesome the only thing you need now is to like release some sort of crazy energy and I would keep you for sure." Dru chuckled and glanced at her wondering how he could communicate with her.
Helga then stops in an alley, and laid down to sleep, sine the whole incident wore her out.

LokiofSP said:
Ivory stayed silent for a few moments before leaping into action. He jumped from the car to deliver a kick to the faker's face before trying to follow up with a hard left jab.
Fortune waved him off and continued walking, "There's really nothing you can do, just accept the fact that I'll always be angry at you. Now that we sorted that out, sleep now!"
"That's totally bs! What do you even have against me!?" Kyuma asked, stepping in front of her. "All I want is to find out what is happening to us, and help you, if I can. Why cant you accept that?"

Dru made a quiet awww sound then decided to protect her. He walked up to a street lamp and drained all the power from it and a few houses nearby almost killing himself to the brim as he was ready to protect the monster.

Drumonkey said:
Dru made a quiet awww sound then decided to protect her. He walked up to a street lamp and drained all the power from it and a few houses nearby almost killing himself to the brim as he was ready to protect the monster.
(Killing himself?)

LokiofSP said:
"Ivory?" Connor chirped out just before getting dove on, he managed to duck his head to the side enough so that the boy's foot didn't smash his face but it still glanced him, causing him to step back. "Calm down!" He shouted, resisting the urge to add a colorful word or two to the end of the sentence. Once the left jab smashed into his face he pulled the shield off his back, "You need to cool off!" He called out as he rushed forwards with shield raised attempting to pin Ivory against the Taxi with it.

@LokiofSP @AnnoDomini

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](Killing himself?)

[/QUOTE]
(filling not killing my phone was stupid)

Crono said:
"Ivory?" Connor chirped out just before getting dove on, he managed to duck his head to the side enough so that the boy's foot didn't smash his face but it still glanced him, causing him to step back. "Calm down!" He shouted, resisting the urge to add a colorful word or two to the end of the sentence. Once the left jab smashed into his face he pulled the shield off his back, "You need to cool off!" He called out as he rushed forwards with shield raised attempting to pin Ivory against the Taxi with it.
@LokiofSP @AnnoDomini
Ivory grunted as he was pushed to the Taxi, he put both of his feet to the shield and flipped off it. He landed on a truck that was passing by and he shot two web lines towards Conner.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"That's totally bs! What do you even have against me!?" Kyuma asked, stepping in front of her. "All I want is to find out what is happening to us, and help you, if I can. Why cant you accept that?"

[/QUOTE]
Fortune simply smiled and let herself fall on the couch, "It's just who I am, besides, I already know why we're like this, weird Mephisto magic bullshit."

As Perry looked down at the streets of New York he saw a taxi swerving and turning rapidly and webs that were getting splattered everywhere. Is that our organ eater? He thought and jumped downwards.

LokiofSP said:
Ivory grunted as he was pushed to the Taxi, he put both of his feet to the shield and flipped off it. He landed on a truck that was passing by and he shot two web lines towards Conner.
Fortune simply smiled and let herself fall on the couch, "It's just who I am, besides, I already know why we're like this, weird Mephisto magic bullshit."
Connor threw up his shield, his thinking told him it was a good idea. However, he soon realized it wasn't since the vehicle Ivory was on was going, and he was attached to the shield. Which essentially meant he was about to go for a ride, the sudden jerk of movement from the pull had him being thrown into a nearby parked car which he proceeded to bounce over before quickly letting go of the shield as he tumbled. "Your serious..." Connor mumbled as he pushed himself to stand, the impact may not have hurt him very much, but it would have for the actual Connor so he had to play it off a little. This brat likes to play games.

LokiofSP said:
Kyu sighed. "Yeah, okay, that part is kind of obvious. But you know, you don't have to be that way. People would be willing to accept you, if you'd open up just a bit. At the very least, I would. After all, we're both in the same boat. "

Crono said:
Connor threw up his shield, his thinking told him it was a good idea. However, he soon realized it wasn't since the vehicle Ivory was on was going, and he was attached to the shield. Which essentially meant he was about to go for a ride, the sudden jerk of movement from the pull had him being thrown into a nearby parked car which he proceeded to bounce over before quickly letting go of the shield as he tumbled. "Your serious..." Connor mumbled as he pushed himself to stand, the impact may not have hurt him very much, but it would have for the actual Connor so he had to play it off a little. This brat likes to play games.
Seeing that "Conner" had lost his sheild, Iviry jumped of the truck and planted his feet into the faker's head, planting it against the car before flipping away.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kyu sighed. "Yeah, okay, that part is kind of obvious. But you know, you don't have to be that way. People would be willing to accept you, if you'd open up just a bit. At the very least, I would. After all, we're both in the same boat. "

[/QUOTE]
Fortune put a finger to her chin in mock thought, "Hm... Fuck that, dont try to change me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back