• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
"Don't worry! I'll only drop you if I wanted to on purpose!" He grinned as he kept swinging and he kissed her forehead.
Cindy then relaxes, since she is still alive, and more free than she did when swimming in the sea with bone crushing pressure.

Spyder looked at Jordan "How's tricks? Still pushing the boundaries of what you can control?"

Jordan rolled his eyes and chuckled "You know I like to use my power...even when it could kill me...but I can control it."

Pyosimros said:
"Are you alright now?" Perry smiled and looked down at her.
"What a rush, but yes, I am." Cindy said, since her massive chest was pressing on perry, making it hard for her to breathe. "It is getting hard to breathe with me having to hold onto you." She said.

"Yeah, my chest is way too big for this." She said as she stood up and took a couple deep breaths. "I am alright now, let's go." She said as she got enough breath to go.

"We're heading up now. So uh... Don't freak out," Perry said and he started swinging up the skyscraper. He hasn't lived with his parents since he obtained the company.

Pyosimros said:
"Um... What?" Perry asked her in confusion. He thought she just wanted to check the place out.
"I am tired, and wanted to sleep here for the night.... is that wrong of me to ask for that? If it is...... I apologize." She said as she looked down in shame. She should have been more clear on her intentions.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](I was talking about female pajamas, like an adult sized onesy or a night dress.)

[/QUOTE]
She asked as she unzipped the back of her dress, relieving some tension on her chest.(I dunno, that sound presumptuous)

Pyosimros said:
"Yah I'll just... Sleep on the couch," Perry said and he pointed over to the piece of furniture.
"You don't need to, since I will. I think it is rude to take someone's bed when I am a guest." Cindy said as she looked at him.

LokiofSP said:
She asked as she unzipped the back of her dress, relieving some tension on her chest.(I dunno, that sound presumptuous)
(She was just unzipping the dress so she would be able to breathe again, she was not going to take anything off. But, believe what you want. I will not stop you.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back