• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Perry nodded and he pulled out his wallet. "Give me a sec," He said and left some money on the table. It was probably enough, unless the place was charging three times more. "So, where to now?"He asked and put an arm around her.

Pyosimros said:
Perry nodded and he pulled out his wallet. "Give me a sec," He said and left some money on the table. It was probably enough, unless the place was charging three times more. "So, where to now?"He asked and put an arm around her.
"Where ever you want next." She said as she walked with perry. She then kisses his cheek, and smiles.

(Yep xD )

"Bosssss... Is anyone else coming?" Terry looked up at her. Everyone he had met so far were taller then him.

"Cool then we'll go to..." Perry looked around. He had no idea where to go. "No idea where we should go," He gave a nervous chuckle.

Pyosimros said:
(Yep xD )
"Bosssss... Is anyone else coming?" Terry looked up at her. Everyone he had met so far were taller then him.

"Cool then we'll go to..." Perry looked around. He had no idea where to go. "No idea where we should go," He gave a nervous chuckle.
"Maybe a place of entertainment?" She suggested as she walked with perry. She then smiles as she looked at Perry.

Pyosimros said:
"There's a ton of places with entertainment here," Perry shrugged.
"I have heard talk of a 'movie theatre', maybe we can go to one." She said as she looked at a movie theatre, and pointed at it.

Boss looked down to Terry. "Well, I was expecting for Connor, Alex, and Ivory to show up, but perhaps they aren't coming." She stated.

Perry looked over at the posters. They did look pretty cool. But he saw pretty cool things everyday. "They do," He nodded and he walked inside.

"Why... I'm hungry!" Terry whined. He skipped lunch today so he could play a videogame he just bought yesterday.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Boss looked down to Terry. "Well, I was expecting for Connor, Alex, and Ivory to show up, but perhaps they aren't coming." She stated.

[/QUOTE]
"We can't let that stop us can we? Let's eat. They will arrive sure I am sure." Phoenix said as he closed the flask, and pocketed it.

Pyosimros said:
Perry looked over at the posters. They did look pretty cool. But he saw pretty cool things everyday. "They do," He nodded and he walked inside.
"Why... I'm hungry!" Terry whined. He skipped lunch today so he could play a videogame he just bought yesterday.
Cindy walks in, and the clerk looks at them. "What can I get you?" He asked with a southern accent. "What is all this? I have never seen this before." She said, looking at the menu.

<p>"I know. But this is complicated." Cindy said as she points to the popcorn. "I would like the biggest bucket of popcorn you have." She said. <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16263-pyosimros/" data-mentionid="16263">@Pyosimros</a></p>

LucianGrey7971 said:
(The hell have I missed? Terry is with the resistance?! 15 minutes can save me 15% or more on car insurance?!)
(Lucian.... It's over...... The act is finished.

Just like how McDonald's new McRib will soon be finished if you don't hurry!

Totally not advertising)

Pyosimros said:
"I'll just share," Perry shrugged.
The clerk takes their oder and gets the largest bucket they have, and put the popcorn in it. He then gave it to them. "Here you are, 20 bucks please." He said. To perry.

Earth 1610

Miles was near death, and he knew he would probably die soon. "I-I thought we defeated you a long time ago," He held his chest. Earlier he was stabbed with a fire poker. "I've been given a new life Miles, and it's time to end yours," Morlun said and through him through a wall before grabbing him. Purple energy started to surround Morlun and he absorbed the energy of the world's Spider-Man, leaving Miles as a shrunken body. "Now off to Eath-928," He thought and he looked up at the sky.

"You're so lucky I own a corporation," Perry mumbled and he produced a twenty dollar bill and set it on the counter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back