• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Love you too Cindy," Perry yawned and he rested his head on his hands. "So... Rapture," He decided to say nothing more if it was too touchy of a subject.

Crono said:
"We'll see tough guy." He told Alex before walking back outside and hailing them a cab. Once there Connor looked around, "Looks like alot of us are here." The blonde was sure to take note of who wasn't showing up. "Hope your hungry, sounds like we might be here a while."
A large thunk was heard on top of the cab as Ivory landed

Pyosimros said:
"Love you too Cindy," Perry yawned and he rested his head on his hands. "So... Rapture," He decided to say nothing more if it was too touchy of a subject.
"What do you want to know?* she asked him. "I can tell you, its just that I may get a bit emotional from it...... Since it is just guilt racking for me.... The things I have done...." She said with a sigh, looking at perry.

"Nah nothing about that stuff," Perry reassured and paused for a few seconds before continuing. "How long did a creep guy in a suit stalk you?"

"I mean..." Perry snickered a little bit. "Mr. Bubbles," He said recalling what she called them when they were in Rapture.

Pyosimros said:
"I mean..." Perry snickered a little bit. "Mr. Bubbles," He said recalling what she called them when they were in Rapture.
"Oh, them. It is not a matter of him stalking me, it is the matter of the little girls bringing him to me. She only likes me because I never attacked the big daddy she is paired with, unlike other big sisters." Cindy replied. "I help the big daddies protect them. If one becomes a splicer, I will have no choice but to kill him and adopt the girl. Until she finds a new big daddy." She added.

Pyosimros said:
Perry nodded. "You pretty much did this stuff since you were 16 or something right?"
"No.... Ever since I became a big sister." She said as she sighed. "Kidnapping the girls and killing the parents of those little girls..... I regret it all." She said as she looked at perry.

"It's alright, I know you do," Perry smiled. "Anyways, we should talk about something else unless you wanna continue with this topic."

Pyosimros said:
"It's alright, I know you do," Perry smiled. "Anyways, we should talk about something else unless you wanna continue with this topic."
"Let's talk about something else...... Please." She said as the waitress gave them their food. "Thanks." She said to the waitress as she skated off.

"Alright so um..." Perry thought about another topic and he took a bite of his food. "I'm guessing the surface looked pretty futuristic cause of the stuff you never saw before right?"

Pyosimros said:
"Alright so um..." Perry thought about another topic and he took a bite of his food. "I'm guessing the surface looked pretty futuristic cause of the stuff you never saw before right?"
"Yeah. That is exactly what I thought about the surface." She said with a smile. "Everything is so advanced."

Pyosimros said:
"Yah it must suck to live down there," Perry laughed for a few seconds.
"It actually does." Cindy said. "Despite having a nice view of the sea, there is nothing but negativity down there." She added with a sigh. "There were very few good people in that hell."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back