• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
"O-Okay bye," Perry said and pulled out his phone. Ivory was right, it was Boss. "Call me if you need free hugs!" He shouted jokingly towards him.
"I feel bad...... Really I do." Cindy said as she hugged perry. "What did I do wrong?" She asked perry.

"You didn't do anything wrong Cindy, he probably would've gone more passive-agressive if you didn't talk in out of it," Perry sighed and hugged her back. Guess that wasn't my last sigh earlier.

Connor pulled back and scratched at his cheek with his forefinger. "That was um...sorry. Caught up in the moment you know?" He shrugged gently. The buzzing in his pocket had him pulling his phone out, "Boss wants to have a celebratory dinner now that it's finally over. Want to go?" He asked looking back up at Alex with his head cocked to the side.

Registration might be over but I'm sure there's lingering resentment here and there.

Pyosimros said:
"You didn't do anything wrong Cindy, he probably would've gone more passive-agressive if you didn't talk in out of it," Perry sighed and hugged her back. Guess that wasn't my last sigh earlier.
"Maybe we should go somewhere, just the two of us." She said with sadness. "I don't want any more confrontation."

As John approached the designated destination. He saw the robotic girls, and someone else who'd he assume is Boss. "Boss right? My name's John. If you're not Boss then this is really awkward," He stuck his hand out in front of Jamie. "That's not Boss John..." Cassandra whispered over to him. "Oops."

"Hmm. I got one too." Alex says, looking at his phone. "Sure, hot stuff, let's go. Then, we will discuss the Doctor Doom stuff." Alex says, looking in Connor's eyes, smiling.

"Alright, the girls and Boss still have a grudge on me anyways," Perry shrugged and put a hand on her shoulder when he noticed she still had the sad attitude. "You did good, don't beat yourself up."

(Lol John went for the 18 year old mute rather than the 44 year old?) Boss laughed to herself. "I'm Boss, and that's Jamie. You won't get a lot of talk out of her, she is mute." She reached her hand out.

"Boss right?" John shifted his hand over to Tanya. "Oops I already know you," He shifted his hand the last time over to Boss. "Boss right?"

"Yah I'm right this time," He smiled and shook her hand.

Pyosimros said:
"Alright, the girls and Boss still have a grudge on me anyways," Perry shrugged and put a hand on her shoulder when he noticed she still had the sad attitude. "You did good, don't beat yourself up."
"Thanks perry. I feel better." She said as she kissed his cheek. "Let's go have some shawarma." She added

Ivory got home and sat down, he needed to think about alot of things, most importantly Conner. He KNEW now that the other guy wasn't Conner at all, but he knew no one would believe him.

In their eyes no matter how many times he saved their asses he was still stupid Ivory, who didnt know a thing. He would be the first to admit he was ignorant, but stupid? He knew the distinctive traits and abilities of over 450 different forms of life and could tell what people were doing by body languege, he knew what he was good at.

"I'm back and the voices are down, are we ready to go after the imposter?"

Ivory nodded and stood up, he wasn't going to go in blind, but he wasn't going to go in completely prepared, because this was going to be his message to everyone that Ivory Dalai, was not to be fucked with...

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla](Lol John went for the 18 year old mute rather than the 44 year old?) Boss laughed to herself. "I'm Boss, and that's Jamie. You won't get a lot of talk out of her, she is mute." She reached her hand out.

[/QUOTE]
Phoenix and redd arrive to where boss and the girls were. "Hey guys. Got the invite." He said with a smile, drinking from his flask that held animal blood.

"We'll see tough guy." He told Alex before walking back outside and hailing them a cab. Once there Connor looked around, "Looks like alot of us are here." The blonde was sure to take note of who wasn't showing up. "Hope your hungry, sounds like we might be here a while."

Boss looked to Phoenix and Redd. "Hello, welcome! It is nice of you to show up! Now were just waiting on a few more people to show up hopefully." Boss stated.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Boss looked to Phoenix and Redd. "Hello, welcome! It is nice of you to show up! Now were just waiting on a few more people to show up hopefully." Boss stated.

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, the party is merely starting. Where are the uncooked steaks? Because I brought the BBQ." Phoenix joked as he looked at redd. "I shall cook the meat that is raw, to hot and juicy perfection." Redd said in his booming voice.

"Hi guys sorry I'm late Connor gave me a-" Terry was cut short of his introduction by John. "Who let a kid on the team?" John started pointing at him in confusion. "Maria did, so hah whoever you are!" He stuck his tongue out at John.

"Sure," Perry smiled and he started walking. He wasn't sure if there were going to be anymore interruptions or not.

Pyosimros said:
"Hi guys sorry I'm late Connor gave me a-" Terry was cut short of his introduction by John. "Who let a kid on the team?" John started pointing at him in confusion. "Maria did, so hah whoever you are!" He stuck his tongue out at John.
"Sure," Perry smiled and he started walking. He wasn't sure if there were going to be anymore interruptions or not.
Cindy walks with perry, all the way to the Shawarma place. She found many women staring at her with jealousy. "She has such a big chest, I want to be like her." She heard a woman say. She was now beginning to feel self conscious about her looks as she heard people talk about her. The vibes start to rub off on perry enough for him to notice.

"Hmm?" Perry looked over at the girls. This felt familiar, because it was. In most of Tony's parties Perry witnessed him hooking up with a ton of girls. He gagged for a moment at the memories. Early memories that he couldn't forget. "Ignore them," He mumbled and he took a seat.

Pyosimros said:
"Hmm?" Perry looked over at the girls. This felt familiar, because it was. In most of Tony's parties Perry witnessed him hooking up with a ton of girls. He gagged for a moment at the memories. Early memories that he couldn't forget. "Ignore them," He mumbled and he took a seat.
"O.. OK." She said as she sat down across from Perry. The waitress walks up to them. "What would you two like to have for tonight?" She asked them with a friendly tone.

Pyosimros said:
"Yah, the generic shawarma pretty much everyone else gets. Thanks," Perry smiled over to the waiter.
"Alright, our classic shawarma for the two of you." She said with a smile. "And drinks?" She asked. "Water please." Cindy said as the waitress looked at Perry.

"Same thing," Perry said and he looked back at Cindy.

John looked at her a few seconds in confusion. "Who are they again?" He asked her. They felt very familiar but he can't remember who they were. "Ivory, that guy with the symbiote... Connor, the Captain America kid... And Alex is just... Alex," Cassandra explained. "Oh yeah!"

Pyosimros said:
"Same thing," Perry said and he looked back at Cindy.
John looked at her a few seconds in confusion. "Who are they again?" He asked her. They felt very familiar but he can't remember who they were. "Ivory, that guy with the symbiote... Connor, the Captain America kid... And Alex is just... Alex," Cassandra explained. "Oh yeah!"
"Ok. I will be back shortly with your stuff." The waitress happily said as she skated off to the kitchen. Cindy looked back at perry. "Love you, perry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back