• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
Earth 1610
Miles was near death, and he knew he would probably die soon. "I-I thought we defeated you a long time ago," He held his chest. Earlier he was stabbed with a fire poker. "I've been given a new life Miles, and it's time to end yours," Morlun said and through him through a wall before grabbing him. Purple energy started to surround Morlun and he absorbed the energy of the world's Spider-Man, leaving Miles as a shrunken body. "Now off to Eath-928," He thought and he looked up at the sky.

"You're so lucky I own a corporation," Perry mumbled and he produced a twenty dollar bill and set it on the counter.
"You say it as if I am a child." Cindy said as she hugged him. "I have never had popcorn before. I bet it tastes like corn." She said with a chuckle.

Pyosimros said:
Earth 1610
Miles was near death, and he knew he would probably die soon. "I-I thought we defeated you a long time ago," He held his chest. Earlier he was stabbed with a fire poker. "I've been given a new life Miles, and it's time to end yours," Morlun said and through him through a wall before grabbing him. Purple energy started to surround Morlun and he absorbed the energy of the world's Spider-Man, leaving Miles as a shrunken body. "Now off to Eath-928," He thought and he looked up at the sky.

"You're so lucky I own a corporation," Perry mumbled and he produced a twenty dollar bill and set it on the counter.
(You bastard!

I was gonna do something with him!)

Oh crap you were? ._.

(You guys still waiting on Anno?)

"I'm pretty sure you are one though," Perry teased and he hugged her back. "Nah, popcorn tastes different."

Pyosimros said:
Oh crap you were? ._.

(You guys still waiting on Anno?)

"I'm pretty sure you are one though," Perry teased and he hugged her back. "Nah, popcorn tastes different."
"Like what? Salt?" She asked as she kissed him. "Perry, let's go."

"Don't accidentally burn me or something, I'm only part fireproof in my suit," Perry said, now being cautious of the flames. "We are. How do you know?"

Pyosimros said:
"Don't accidentally burn me or something, I'm only part fireproof in my suit," Perry said, now being cautious of the flames. "We are. How do you know?"
"I can not burn you when I am not using it. I am using my plasmid for warmth at the moment, and is actually cooler than it looks, literally." She said as she touched Perry's chest, her hands felt like really hot hand warmers.

"Wow it does feel great," Perry looked down. He had a feeling that he was randomly combust however. "No idea if it's just because it's you thought," He added with a smile.

Pyosimros said:
"Wow it does feel great," Perry looked down. He had a feeling that he was randomly combust however. "No idea if it's just because it's you thought," He added with a smile.
"Only if I am in a fight I need to fire things up in." Cindy said as she kissed his cheek.

"I'm guessing you won't saw 'flame on' though right?" Perry teased and he was kissed on the cheek soon after. He still was never used to these kisses. "Sorry you... Probably don't know who I'm talking about."

Pyosimros said:
"I'm guessing you won't saw 'flame on' though right?" Perry teased and he was kissed on the cheek soon after. He still was never used to these kisses. "Sorry you... Probably don't know who I'm talking about."
"I did sneak a few comics down during my kidnappings, human torch, right?" She asked, pretty sure she was right.

Pyosimros said:
"Yep, he's a pretty good friend of my dad. And dated my mom once," Perry shrugged.
"I had forgotten what it was like to have a parent." She said with a sigh. "I don't remember much of anything in that matter."

"Um... I don't live there," Perry looked at the building. They were supposed to be closing down in a few minutes. "Alright, grab hold. I'll take us there quickly," He sighed and reached out to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back