• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Connor was greatly losing patience and as Ivory closed in on him he was considering his options, the Civil War was over so was there really a point in pretending any longer? He reached up to grab at the boys feet before having his head kicked into the car, which, by the way was very disorienting. He heard Perry's voice as he shook the stars from his eyes, "He's losing it again!" He called out to Perry as he pushed himself to stand, rubbing his bloody nose on his sleeve.

Crono said:
Connor was greatly losing patience and as Ivory closed in on him he was considering his options, the Civil War was over so was there really a point in pretending any longer? He reached up to grab at the boys feet before having his head kicked into the car, which, by the way was very disorienting. He heard Perry's voice as he shook the stars from his eyes, "He's losing it again!" He called out to Perry as he pushed himself to stand, rubbing his bloody nose on his sleeve.
Not wasting any time, Ivory got behind the fake Conner and used tendrils to wrap around his body and begin to choke him out. It was only then he spoke, "Where. Is. Conner?"

LokiofSP said:
Seeing that "Conner" had lost his sheild, Iviry jumped of the truck and planted his feet into the faker's head, planting it against the car before flipping away.
Fortune put a finger to her chin in mock thought, "Hm... Fuck that, dont try to change me
"Ugh...whatever. I'm going to bed." Kyuma said, walking up to his room. "Goodnight." He said with irritation in his voice, as he shut the door behind him. He threw himself onto the bed, and let out a louder sigh.

Connor fought to keep the tendril's at bay, managing atleast one hand between his neck and the tendril attempting to choke him. The blonde glaring at Ivory, "It is me, you blind baboon." He says through grit teeth as he tears at the tendril's restraining him.

Crono said:
Connor fought to keep the tendril's at bay, managing atleast one hand between his neck and the tendril attempting to choke him. The blonde glaring at Ivory, "It is me, you blind baboon." He says through grit teeth as he tears at the tendril's restraining him.
Ivory laughed, "Wrong awnser." With that he unsheathed his blades and dug them into Conner's arms, "Now try again, right awnser this time."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Ugh...whatever. I'm going to bed." Kyuma said, walking up to his room. "Goodnight." He said with irritation in his voice, as he shut the door behind him. He threw himself onto the bed, and let out a louder sigh.

[/QUOTE]
Fortune followed him and got on the floor to sleep. "What!? I'd prefer not to puke."

Perry looked over at Connor with skeptical eyes. Since when does he call people 'blind baboons'? He thought and he jumped behind Ivory and ripped him away from Connor. "Stop with the fighting okay? The ref didn't get permission to start the match!" He looked over at his cousin. The problem was if Ivory attacked Perry now Perry would be in a great disadvantage. All of his gear was in Parker Industries and he was wearing a suit while Ivory had a symbiote on him.

Pyosimros said:
Perry looked over at Connor with skeptical eyes. Since when does he call people 'blind baboons'? He thought and he jumped behind Ivory and ripped him away from Connor. "Stop with the fighting okay? The ref didn't get permission to start the match!" He looked over at his cousin. The problem was if Ivory attacked Perry now Perry would be in a great disadvantage. All of his gear was in Parker Industries and he was wearing a suit while Ivory had a symbiote on him.
Ivory shook Perry off and kicked him to the wall, he then attempted to web him to it, "Stay out of this!"

LokiofSP said:
Ivory laughed, "Wrong awnser." With that he unsheathed his blades and dug them into Conner's arms, "Now try again, right awnser this time."
Fortune followed him and got on the floor to sleep. "What!? I'd prefer not to puke."
Kyuma sighed. "Well then. If you're going to follow me in here, you may as well get in bed. And no, this isn't me making a move. Its me being nice, again." He said, looking at Fortune for a moment as he spoke, then lying his head back down.

Perry noticed a flaw in his grab but it was already too late. He was kicked onto the wall and he saw Ivory get into position to throw a bunch of webs on him. Reaching into the pocket, he grabbed a vial of web solvent before he could be completely immobilized. Once shot with the webs, he poured the vial over the webs and zip-kicked Ivory though he was still slightly dazed from the kick. "You're beating the crap outta Connor! I can't let you do that!"

(Did I miss the part when Ivory got blades?)

Connor flinched heavily at the blades tearing into him, then he was free and he heard Perry's voice. The blonde looked at the suit where the blades had torn through the carbon fiber and blood seeped out. "How are we supposed to go and find Cassie if this is how your going to act? You made me pinky swear on that, remember?! The registration is over and instead of starting on it, your to busy attacking the person who would be helping you." Ivory was busy pinning Perry with webbing and Connor knew that gave him enough reason to fight back, so he ran at Ivory attempting to tackle and pin him. And he may have accidentally thrown his shoulder a little high at Ivory's face in the attempt. Clumsy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finn rubbed his palms together excitedly when the waiter arrived at the table with two steaming plates of goodness. The fries were the most delectable thing he had ever tasted, with enough salt to create a whole new sea. After the hectic events recently and with the disband of the registration movement, the relaxation of sitting in a tiny pet cafe with his new friend was immeasurable.

Quiet kept hearing what sounding like fighting in the distance. She kept trying to ignore, but it kept coming back. She looked at Boss. "I'll be right back." She signed and began walking towards the origin of the noise.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kyuma sighed. "Well then. If you're going to follow me in here, you may as well get in bed. And no, this isn't me making a move. Its me being nice, again." He said, looking at Fortune for a moment as he spoke, then lying his head back down.

[/QUOTE]
Fortune was going to say something but simply shut up and got in the bed. Just before she fell asleep she whispered, "Thank you..."

Crono said:
(Did I miss the part when Ivory got blades?)
Connor flinched heavily at the blades tearing into him, then he was free and he heard Perry's voice. The blonde looked at the suit where the blades had torn through the carbon fiber and blood seeped out. "How are we supposed to go and find Cassie if this is how your going to act? You made me pinky swear on that, remember?! The registration is over and instead of starting on it, your to busy attacking the person who would be helping you." Ivory was busy pinning Perry with webbing and Connor knew that gave him enough reason to fight back, so he ran at Ivory attempting to tackle and pin him. And he may have accidentally thrown his shoulder a little high at Ivory's face in the attempt. Clumsy.
Ivory was caught off guard by a shoulder to the face. He held his now broken nose. He then went for a low sweep before dropping an elbow.

(He got the blades so he could immature his mother.)

LokiofSP said:
Fortune was going to say something but simply shut up and got in the bed. Just before she fell asleep she whispered, "Thank you..."
Ivory was caught off guard by a shoulder to the face. He held his now broken nose. He then went for a low sweep before dropping an elbow.

(He got the blades so he could immature his mother.)
Kyuma smiled as he closed his eyes. "You're welcome..."

(Skip to morning or some other time?)

Ivory's leg sweep connected and Connor landed on his back with a shuffled grunt, he gasped for air as Ivory came down with an elbow. He'd heard a crack and flinched, That'd be my rib. He knew he could fight back harder, but what was the point? He was willing to take some hits if it meant that Ivory would lose peoples trust and maybe more, to everyone else he was beating on Connor. Ivory was doing his job for him, so he wasn't going to complain.

While they we're still in close he whispered, "Your parents would be proud wouldn't they? Seeing you beat up on your friends?" Instead of trying to get up and fight back he stayed down, breathing heavily as he gripped at his already healing cracked rib with one hand. With the other he pushed himself back away from Ivory on the asphalt, closer to his shield.

Quiet walked until she saw Ivory smash Connor into the ground. She stood shocked at what she saw. She already didn't trust him, but she didn't expect him to be a ruthless attacker. Quiet pulled out her pistol and aimed it at Ivory. She fired a round at the ground to get his attention. @LokiofSP @Crono

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kyuma smiled as he closed his eyes. "You're welcome..."
(Skip to morning or some other time?)

[/QUOTE]
((Why not just have them wake up to the fighting?)

Crono said:
Ivory's leg sweep connected and Connor landed on his back with a shuffled grunt, he gasped for air as Ivory came down with an elbow. He'd heard a crack and flinched, That'd be my rib. He knew he could fight back harder, but what was the point? He was willing to take some hits if it meant that Ivory would lose peoples trust and maybe more, to everyone else he was beating on Connor. Ivory was doing his job for him, so he wasn't going to complain.
While they we're still in close he whispered, "Your parents would be proud wouldn't they? Seeing you beat up on your friends?" Instead of trying to get up and fight back he stayed down, breathing heavily as he gripped at his already healing cracked rib with one hand. With the other he pushed himself back away from Ivory on the asphalt, closer to his shield.
Ivory was silent as he began to simply pant for a few moments before he walked to him blades outstretched. Just as he got close he kicked the shield away. Before he could do something else however, a bullet scared him and left him open.

LokiofSP said:
((Why not just have them wake up to the fighting?)
Ivory was silent as he began to simply pant for a few moments before he walked to him blades outstretched. Just as he got close he kicked the shield away. Before he could do something else however, a bullet scared him and left him open.
(Oh, I like that idea.)

(Alright, silent Ivory is creepy. I mean he brought Cassie and Ivory's parents into it and nothing...nada. Awks.)

The bullet had Ivory stopping in his tracks momentarily and Connor used that moment of hesitation as his chance to roll backwards to gain distance and grab his shield along the way. Coming to a stop on his knees as he kept his eyes on Ivory, he did glance briefly at the girl who fired the bullet, recognizing her from somewhere though he wasn't able to put his finger on it.

"Just..stop..." He pleaded with the other boy, out of breath.

Crono said:
(Alright, silent Ivory is creepy. I mean he brought Cassie and Ivory's parents into it and nothing...nada. Awks.)
The bullet had Ivory stopping in his tracks momentarily and Connor used that moment of hesitation as his chance to roll backwards to gain distance and grab his shield along the way. Coming to a stop on his knees as he kept his eyes on Ivory, he did glance briefly at the girl who fired the bullet, recognizing her from somewhere though he wasn't able to put his finger on it.

"Just..stop..." He pleaded with the other boy, out of breath.
(He brought up Cassie? Didnt notice.)

Ivory instead kicked Conner hard enough to hit the window of a building , he then pounced on it and they both tumbled inside.

(Sorry, had to get @Kalin Scarlet in this)

Quiet ran to where they went through the window and looked through. She pointed her gun inside in case Ivory attacked her.

Kyuma awoke with a look of shock on his face to find a crashing noise from downstairs. Glancing over to make sure Fortune was alright, he hopped out of bed and ran downstairs to see what was going on, switching to the rook's piece to increase his strength and defensive ability.

@LokiofSP

@Crona

(Well he brought up the pinky promise to go looking for her. It's nice to know my posts are read thoroughly. :P )

Hitting the window had knocked the air out of him, with no time to move as Ivory went for his follow up hit he simply threw up the shield to lessen the impact. "I've given you so many chances to stop!" He called out to Ivory as he recovered, nearly slipping on the broken glass at their feet. He attempted to grab Ivory before the boy could recover and throw him at the nearby table.

Crono said:
(Well he brought up the pinky promise to go looking for her. It's nice to know my posts are read thoroughly. :P )
Hitting the window had knocked the air out of him, with no time to move as Ivory went for his follow up hit he simply threw up the shield to lessen the impact. "I've given you so many chances to stop!" He called out to Ivory as he recovered, nearly slipping on the broken glass at their feet. He attempted to grab Ivory before the boy could recover and throw him at the nearby table.
(Oh no I read that, I just thought you meant something like what would Cassie think.)

Ivory grunted as he was thrown through the pillar, he got up to and head butted Conner and jumped on him punching him in the face. In between punches he asked, "What. Did. You. Do. To. Conner you fuck?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back