• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"I know right!" He said and he smiled with her. "I'll carry some along if we bump into anyone on the way," Perry grabbed the container again and shut the cabinet. "So, where to now?"

Hollow began climbing up trees like a bug in the park and making the residents hallucinate. "This is fun! Justice is really missing out!" She continued to freak out and attack bystanders. (Lol, I am gonna have some fun with them)

Connor inwardly sighed, Plan B it is. "What are you talking about? I'm right here, this is me." He hit his hands against his chest as he stood back up after Ivory's panicking and took a step backwards. "Your not thinking clearly, we should get you back to the tower and get you checked out." He held out his arms invitingly.

LokiofSP said:
Ivory had slipped for a minute, leaving himself wide open to the attack himself, seeing this was happening, Savage pulled back, going under Ivory's skin as the voices became echoes.
Ivory stayed on the ground for a few moments panting. He reached up to his ears to find blood pouring freely, "..... I hate doing that." Remembering the situation he was in, he reached for his shot, he shakily brought it to his arm. He was having a hard time to focus however and couldn't quite get it in his arm.

Fortune yelled from the shower she had finished, "Hey, got any clothes I could borrow?"
Kyu looked up. "Uh, Yeah. I have shirts and shorts in my room. Help yourself, if that's alright." he then returned to his cooking.

Pyosimros said:
"I know right!" He said and he smiled with her. "I'll carry some along if we bump into anyone on the way," Perry grabbed the container again and shut the cabinet. "So, where to now?"
"Where ever us fine. I do not know of any places to go." She said as she finished her cookie. ”won't people recognize us?" She asked.

"Nah, most of the time people just ignore us. Just wear normal clothes and they will at lease," Perry shrugged. If they wore their hero wear however they would get crowded with people. "Shawarma place? Not exactly fancy but you probably won't mind," He smiled.

Crono said:
Connor inwardly sighed, Plan B it is. "What are you talking about? I'm right here, this is me." He hit his hands against his chest as he stood back up after Ivory's panicking and took a step backwards. "Your not thinking clearly, we should get you back to the tower and get you checked out." He held out his arms invitingly.
Ivory shook, "I dunno.... Doing this does weird things maybe you're right." He walked into Conner's arms.

Pyosimros said:
"Nah, most of the time people just ignore us. Just wear normal clothes and they will at lease," Perry shrugged. If they wore their hero wear however they would get crowded with people. "Shawarma place? Not exactly fancy but you probably won't mind," He smiled.
"Then let's go, we need to stop by the tower so I can change." Cindy said as she kissed his cheek. "You are very handsome.... Spiderman." She said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kyu looked up. "Uh, Yeah. I have shirts and shorts in my room. Help yourself, if that's alright." he then returned to his cooking.

[/QUOTE]
Fortune headed upstairs to change and came back with a t-shirt and jeans, "So uh.... What do you wanna do for the sleeping arrangements?"

He wasn't gullible, sure Ivory might not be trying something, or he's just trying to get in close again, either way he wouldn't let his guard down. Connor slipped to the side and put an arm over Ivory's shoulders and started walking alongside him and herding him, "Let's go get you checked out then. That Spyder guy did a number on you didn't he?"

"Thanks," Perry smiled as he tried to suppress the minor red tint his face was receiving and kissed her back. "So wanna go now?"

"Hey Connor, Ivory, I saw what happened from above. You guys all right?" Terry asked the two as he flew down. He kind of felt like a dick for not assisting them earlier but it seemed like Ivory did whatever he was doing well.

Crono said:
He wasn't gullible, sure Ivory might not be trying something, or he's just trying to get in close again, either way he wouldn't let his guard down. Connor slipped to the side and put an arm over Ivory's shoulders and started walking alongside him and herding him, "Let's go get you checked out then. That Spyder guy did a number on you didn't he?"
Ivory shook as he walked, "He was no problem, after Massacare nothing is to hard to fight for me."

"Woah I saw that fight on TV before the Nova stuff. You guys were awesome!" Terry followed them, recalling the events. Massacre as he recalled was some rhino symbiote thing.

LokiofSP said:
Fortune headed upstairs to change and came back with a t-shirt and jeans, "So uh.... What do you wanna do for the sleeping arrangements?"
Kyuma thought for a moment, before shrugging, as he tossed the food into a pan. "I'm not picky on where you sleep. If you want, you can stay in my bed." He shuffled the food around in the hot skillet, heating it all evenly. "There's also the couch. But maybe you should get some food in your stomach before you get to bed."

Pyosimros said:
"Thanks," Perry smiled as he tried to suppress the minor red tint his face was receiving and kissed her back. "So wanna go now?"
"Hey Connor, Ivory, I saw what happened from above. You guys all right?" Terry asked the two as he flew down. He kind of felt like a dick for not assisting them earlier but it seemed like Ivory did whatever he was doing well.
"Sure. Let's go. This suit is getting a little dirty." She said as she wiped some dirt off of her suit.

"Ivory just needs some rest is all." Connor said to Terry with a hint of a smile, "And I wasn't really there for the battle...I was there for the one before that though. That's where Ivory decided to try and eat me."

(Umm...storming here and I just lost power briefly so I might not come back.)

"How long did you have that? Seems like it was older then you were around," Perry shrugged and he opened the door and gestured Cindy to exit.

"Ew. Seriously?" Terry looked over at Ivory with a grossed out face. He faced aliens who had faces that looked like they were a combination of a blob fish and a dumpster but he never encountered cannibals before.

Pyosimros said:
"How long did you have that? Seems like it was older then you were around," Perry shrugged and he opened the door and gestured Cindy to exit.
"Ew. Seriously?" Terry looked over at Ivory with a grossed out face. He faced aliens who had faces that looked like they were a combination of a blob fish and a dumpster but he never encountered cannibals before.
"Ever since I was 14. I was a little sister. But as they get older, they become big sisters, the little ones' protectors." She stated as she exited.

"Well I'm happy that I'm not going out on a date with a big grunting guy in a suit," Perry joked with a smile and he exited with her. He didn't feel like pushing on this subject since he saw how touchy it could sometimes be like when he was on the way to Rapture.

Pyosimros said:
Ivory groaned, "I don't wanna tal about it. In fact I just wanna go home."

Ivory sat on the curb and pulled out his phone, he decided to call Perry.

Pyosimros said:
"Well I'm happy that I'm not going out on a date with a big grunting guy in a suit," Perry joked with a smile and he exited with her. He didn't feel like pushing on this subject since he saw how touchy it could sometimes be like when he was on the way to Rapture.
Cindy chuckled. "Yeah, that would mean people die just by touching you." Cindy joked.

"Alright man, Connor and I'll just play videogames here," Terry waved him goodbye and turned to face Connor. "Wait do they have videogames here?"

"I wouldn't really want that," Perry said and he put an arm around her. A few moments later his phone rang and he went to his previous position. "Um... You don't mind if I take this call quickly right?" He asked but he did it anyways without an answer. "Hello?"

Pyosimros said:
"Alright man, Connor and I'll just play videogames here," Terry waved him goodbye and turned to face Connor. "Wait do they have videogames here?"
"I wouldn't really want that," Perry said and he put an arm around her. A few moments later his phone rang and he went to his previous position. "Um... You don't mind if I take this call quickly right?" He asked but he did it anyways without an answer. "Hello?"
Cindy waited for perry to get off the phone. "That is a phone? I had seen a turndial phone in rapture, but not not one you can stuff into your pocket." She said with amazement.

Pyosimros said:
Ivory could hear the smile in is cousins voice, "Uh, is this a bad time? I could call back later."

"No! Talk on," Perry insisted. He had spent so little time with Ivory that he felt bad about it and rejecting him now would make Perry feel worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back