• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(Oh)

"Hey whatcha guys doing?" Perry began to walk closer to the two. He hadn't noticed before, but he finally noticed that Ivory was on Connor's back. "Um... Are you guys giving piggybacks or something?"

LokiofSP said:
(What? Animals and people are his area of expertise, world geography, hell no!)
Ivory got in front of him, "Woahwoahwoah now, I enjoy a good snack every now and again as well. But killing criminals, basic thief's and purse snatchers? That's to far, they might have reasons beyond their control for doing what they do. You wanna kill people? Snack on em even? Go after people like that goddamn lunatic Justice, but the moment you touch un-super powered people, that's when we have to step in."

Fortune got a bit angry, "I would like conversation when we're not faced with sleeping on the streets thank you very much. Now take me to your place."
"Sure thing. Although you forgot please, but that's no big deal... Alright, lets go." Kyuma said, leading Fortune to a loft apartment in Manhattan. He opened the door, and stood to the side to let her walk in.

Perry kept looking at them with a blank expression and he moved on. "Call me when you guys are done!" He called as he was moving further and further away from them. Right now, he felt like sitting down on a bench in the park and just thinking about everything that happened so far. Since he was near the tower, he remembered that the park was literally one block away, so he kept walking.

Perry was paying attention to the ground for half the time and he never really had a chance to look up. Though feeling he neared the park, he finally looked up. It seemed to have a moderate amount of people there but there were two people who stuck with from the rest because of their clothes. "Hey!" He waved over to Cindy, the guy who teleported him, and the other guy.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Sure thing. Although you forgot please, but that's no big deal... Alright, lets go." Kyuma said, leading Fortune to a loft apartment in Manhattan. He opened the door, and stood to the side to let her walk in.

[/QUOTE]
Fortune walked in and sighed, "Nice place..." She began to explore to find each of the rooms, after awhile she came out if his with a towel. She led him to the bathroom door and petted his head, "Stay! Good boy!" She walked inside to shower, locking the door behind her.

Pyosimros said:
Perry kept looking at them with a blank expression and he moved on. "Call me when you guys are done!" He called as he was moving further and further away from them. Right now, he felt like sitting down on a bench in the park and just thinking about everything that happened so far. Since he was near the tower, he remembered that the park was literally one block away, so he kept walking.

Perry was paying attention to the ground for half the time and he never really had a chance to look up. Though feeling he neared the park, he finally looked up. It seemed to have a moderate amount of people there but there were two people who stuck with from the rest because of their clothes. "Hey!" He waved over to Cindy, the guy who teleported him, and the other guy.
Cindy waves back at perry. "Perry!!" She shouted as she ran to him, tackling him to the ground.

LokiofSP said:
Fortune walked in and sighed, "Nice place..." She began to explore to find each of the rooms, after awhile she came out if his with a towel. She led him to the bathroom door and petted his head, "Stay! Good boy!" She walked inside to shower, locking the door behind her.
"But...that was my favorite towel..." Kyuma said, watching Fortune as she locked him out of the bathroom. With a sigh, he sat down outside the door, and started to whine.

Pyosimros said:
"Hi!" Perry was about to continue talking but he was met with a combination of a spider-sense and a tackle.
"How have you been handsome?" She asked perry flirtatiously. She then giggles as he blushes.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"But...that was my favorite towel..." Kyuma said, watching Fortune as she locked him out of the bathroom. With a sigh, he sat down outside the door, and started to whine.

[/QUOTE]
Fortune yelled from the shower, "Shut up! I'll be done soon, ya damn pansy."

Connor's head felt as though it we're splitting open, moreso than usual. He couldn't think, it felt like couldn't breathe, and instincts took over with the once weak grip tightened as his survival instincts kicked in. "Stop....stop....stop....stop..." We're the only things coming from his mouth as he grabbed at Ivory, throwing himself on his back in an attempt to either dislodge or disrupt what was happening.

LokiofSP said:
Fortune yelled from the shower, "Shut up! I'll be done soon, ya damn pansy."
Geez, you're meaner than most criminals I know..." Kyuma said to himself, as he made his way to the kitchen. He pulled some food out and turned on the stove.

"I let her into my home, let her use my shower, and this is what I get for it..." He said as he worked on preparing the food.

Crono said:
Connor's head felt as though it we're splitting open, moreso than usual. He couldn't think, it felt like couldn't breathe, and instincts took over with the once weak grip tightened as his survival instincts kicked in. "Stop....stop....stop....stop..." We're the only things coming from his mouth as he grabbed at Ivory, throwing himself on his back in an attempt to either dislodge or disrupt what was happening.
Ivory had slipped for a minute, leaving himself wide open to the attack himself, seeing this was happening, Savage pulled back, going under Ivory's skin as the voices became echoes.

Ivory stayed on the ground for a few moments panting. He reached up to his ears to find blood pouring freely, "..... I hate doing that." Remembering the situation he was in, he reached for his shot, he shakily brought it to his arm. He was having a hard time to focus however and couldn't quite get it in his arm.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Geez, you're meaner than most criminals I know..." Kyuma said to himself, as he made his way to the kitchen. He pulled some food out and turned on the stove.
"I let her into my home, let her use my shower, and this is what I get for it..." He said as he worked on preparing the food.

[/QUOTE]
Fortune yelled from the shower she had finished, "Hey, got any clothes I could borrow?"

"Oh! Okay so before we go I have to show you my dad's friend Anna's cookies. They'll probably be the best cookies you've ever eaten before," Perry smiled and took her hand. "C'mon let's go!" He said and he started walking.

"You never had... Cookies in Rapture before?" Perry asked her and he begun to unlock the door to his house. "Anna usually keeps a container of them in one of the cabinets..." He explained and he started opening cabinets in the kitchen.

Once free and everything was quiet again Connor focused to bring back his sanity, though slightly disoriented. "What is your problem!?" Connor said angrily as he pushed himself to stand, wondering if he'd been found out or not. "If you hate it so much why'd you do it, and to me!" He reached up feeling blood from his own ears, touching it and bringing his hand out to see the red smear on his fingers. He was aware that Ivory was frantically trying to inject himself with something, but what?

It was still hard to think, whatever it was he would happily grab it away from him and let the brat suffer. If any questions came up about what happened he could easily blame Hobgoblin over there. The problem? Camera's, he guessed there was probably more than one pointed in their general direction and if someone stuck their nose where it didn't belong and checked it out only to see Connor watching then he'd be done. So he asked himself...what would Connor do?

"Your more trouble than your worth." Which is nothing by the way. The blonde got shakily down to his knees and reached out and grabbed Ivory's arm with the needle to support it, "You aim and I'll support."

Pyosimros said:
"You never had... Cookies in Rapture before?" Perry asked her and he begun to unlock the door to his house. "Anna usually keeps a container of them in one of the cabinets..." He explained and he started opening cabinets in the kitchen.
"Nope, never had any." She said as she looked at the cookies. "I have had pork and beans, chocolate bars,fruits and veggies, the like." She added.

"Here, try one," Perry said and he passed her one of the many cookies that were inside the container. Setting the container back in it's original spot, he looked over to see Cindy's reaction.

Crono said:
Once free and everything was quiet again Connor focused to bring back his sanity, though slightly disoriented. "What is your problem!?" Connor said angrily as he pushed himself to stand, wondering if he'd been found out or not. "If you hate it so much why'd you do it, and to me!" He reached up feeling blood from his own ears, touching it and bringing his hand out to see the red smear on his fingers. He was aware that Ivory was frantically trying to inject himself with something, but what?
It was still hard to think, whatever it was he would happily grab it away from him and let the brat suffer. If any questions came up about what happened he could easily blame Hobgoblin over there. The problem? Camera's, he guessed there was probably more than one pointed in their general direction and if someone stuck their nose where it didn't belong and checked it out only to see Connor watching then he'd be done. So he asked himself...what would Connor do?

"Your more trouble than your worth." Which is nothing by the way. The blonde got shakily down to his knees and reached out and grabbed Ivory's arm with the needle to support it, "You aim and I'll support."
Ivory pulled away, "Get away from me!" He was frantically breathing, the voices were rowdy and still affecting him, seeing anything was difficult. Hell it was difficult even telling what was real.

The only thing he knew for true was that was NOT Conner, he had seen small glimpses into his head and some things had slipped through.

He was barley able to get the damn shot into his arm, but after that everything was easy. He injected the shot and slowly stood up, "Im giving you one chance.... Where's Conner?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back