• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Spyder deflected the blades and continued pressing the assault he then backed up just enough to shoot webs at the bladed gauntlets

"Correct on all accounts except one my American compadre who can't get out of his father's shadow, I didn't see Bob the day he died so buzz off, even now you can't prove ANYTHING"

LucianGrey7971 said:
Spyder deflected the blades and continued pressing the assault he then backed up just enough to shoot webs at the bladed gauntlets

"Correct on all accounts except one my American compadre who can't get out of his father's shadow, I didn't see Bob the day he died so buzz off, even now you can't prove ANYTHING"
Ivory looked down and immediately thought, "Crap! It's looking like we got only one option left." Ivory ran to Spyder with intent to deliver a right hook.

"Do you REALLY want me to file ANOTHER lawsuit?" she taunted

Spyder ran at him with his right arm cocked all the way back to the point where it was hidden behind him and webbed a car before throwing his punch. He figured if the punch didn't connect, the car sure as hell would. The car jerked violently at Ivory's direction

A glider noise would be heard as the hobgoblin flew towards the group. The glider landed, just as he stepped off of it. He approached Conner, sternly, without saying a word.

I do actually. He thought, smiling. Admittedly though her overconfidence was wearing on him. The thrashing and crashing behind him told him that Ivory was probably having a hard time, not that he was bothered by it.

Opening his mouth to go back to his yelling match with Tech he paused at the noise of the glider and turned to face Hobgoblin with a raised eyebrow. "What do you want?"

He calmly walked to the other side of him, to where Conner was in between the glider and the goblin. He then pressed a button on his arm that caused the glider's machine guns to activate and fire at Conner.

Tech took the opportunity and shot a smoke bomb at Ivory and Spyder and pulled Spyder away from the fight. Spyder swung off into the distance, but Tech hid in the alleyways and hacked the glider just enough to make it miss its target before she ran off

Connor could tell Hobby was just a distraction, he turned and pulled the shield up to deflect the bullets, oddly enough he didn't have to in the end as they missed and the blonde chuckled. "Seems I have a guardian angel." He turned back to face the green skinned man, "You didn't answer my question." Connor cocked his head to the side, maybe Hob had actually answered it with the gunfire.

His voice was unnaturally deep and raspy. "Not angel. Quite the opposite. Are you Conner Rodgers? You work for Harry Osborn?" He had already read everyone's files who had registered, but he wanted to be sure he had the right guy.

Crono said:
Connor could tell Hobby was just a distraction, he turned and pulled the shield up to deflect the bullets, oddly enough he didn't have to in the end as they missed and the blonde chuckled. "Seems I have a guardian angel." He turned back to face the green skinned man, "You didn't answer my question." Connor cocked his head to the side, maybe Hob had actually answered it with the gunfire.
Ivory pulled himself from the smoke, barley keeping it together, "Voices running rampant. Let two assholes get away, today sucks." He looked at totally not Conner, "But maybe I can make it better."

(I'm going to have my fun one way or another)

Ivory jumped on Conner's back and then sent tendrils to stick to Hobgoblin,allowing Savage to make a mental link.

"Good to go!"

After getting the signal Ivory let go, he allowed over one hundred voices to flood their heads, the ear bleeding, cant hear yourself think, kill me now kind of sounds getting sent into all of their minds.

Ivory kept in repeating his name, who he was to himself, no matter his small his voice was it worked, the method kept him together. He knew that without practice the other two would lose themselves however.

@Crono @Reaper

(Dafq Ivory. Supposed to be on the same team and shiz.)

Connor simply nodded as he eyed him suspiciously, "Usually your supposed to ask something like that before you attack. But not everyone's got that processing power upstairs, whatever. Yeah that's me, wouldn't say Harry's my boss though." He hadn't heard Ivory running up behind him and didn't even expect the sudden jolt on his back. Then came the shrill voices that sent Connor angrily to his knees, "The hell?" Was all he could get out as he proceeded to have the worst headache of his life. That didn't stop him from reaching over his shoulders attempting to tear Ivory off of him with a weakening grip.

Crono said:
(Dafq Ivory. Supposed to be on the same team and shiz.)
Connor simply nodded as he eyed him suspiciously, "Usually your supposed to ask something like that before you attack. But not everyone's got that processing power upstairs, whatever. Yeah that's me, wouldn't say Harry's my boss though." He hadn't heard Ivory running up behind him and didn't even expect the sudden jolt on his back. Then came the shrill voices that sent Connor angrily to his knees, "The hell?" Was all he could get out as he proceeded to have the worst headache of his life. That didn't stop him from reaching over his shoulders attempting to tear Ivory off of him with a weakening grip.
(Nah man, Ivory knows something is weird, he's taking as much control of the situation as he can.)

Ivory felt the hands weakly grip him but only held on tighter, not because he knew he had to, but because that and his constant reminder was all he had anchoring him to the world, "My name is Ivory Dalai, age 16, I do this for my freinds and family. Laura Kinney and Ben Reilly, Jack and Marco, the real Conner and Harry... Cassie..... Cindy..... Tanya......"

(Not your cousin though? (:'() Wait what's even happening? I just skipped to the end xD )

(Alright, read skippets of the thing)

"I'm gonna get off here. Thanks for the ride man," Perry gave Jack an appreciative smile and he jumped off. I didn't pack a parachute with me... He thought and he sighed. He probably could've launched it by now and landed. Though if he did that without the parachute he'd obviously fall to his death. Trying to lose some speed before his descent, he kept swinging forward until he lost control. "Crash landing crash landing!" He shouted at the two figures in the distance. As they came to view he saw that it was Connor and Ivory.

Amadeo smiles at the nice scenery, then nods. "Yes, I could leave you here to be stranded, but I am not a heartless man." Amadeo touches Dru and Cindy, and they warp back to the park. "Here we are!" Amadeo looks at Cindy. "And trust me Cindy. I met a young girl just like you. She got ahead of herself, and Thanos killed her on the spot. I warned her, but it didn't get through to her." @Steel Zinogre @Drumonkey

"That is unfortunate about the person who died. Is there anything we can do to stop Thanos? Is there anyone we can call for help?"

Oh yah, Perry almost forgot a trick he could do because he had organic webbing. He started shooting porous webs for a few seconds on the ground and they puffed up like an airbag. Once landing, he looked over at Ivory, Connor and he saw another person. "Aw, come on! Who's stealing my name now!?" He looked over at a new person in a spider costume and he walked over to Ivory. "Hey pal? Need any help?"

(Um... I think the people with the dimensional guy's in China or something and pretty much every else is gang beating Spyder... I think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back