• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

National said:
Amadeo nods at Ivory and grabs both Ivory and Drus arm as they teleports back home. Amadeo looks at the two, grinning. "How was it? It's great fun being able to go anywhere"
Ivory threw up, "Yeah, it's great. You know except the throwing up part, that sucks." He walks away once again, "Anyways, thanks for showing me China mister."

Ivory walks down the street, he was still reeling from the teleport so he didn't trust himself to swing around yet. He looked in the distance to see Conner and yelled to him, "Hey Conner! Whatcha doin?"

(I hope to Jeebus this works)

@Crono

"It was pretty fun when I was causing trouble not destroying things although I almost had enough energy to wipe out a building." (he didn't destroy anything) Dru shook his head but was feeling pretty good being charged up that much.

LokiofSP said:
(That, literally all of that.)
(I didn't? Crap my bad.)

Fortune's body got back up and retrieved her head, placing it back on, "A chick huh? Well no matter the case, it was a nice chit chat, but I need to go find a place to stay the night." She began to walk away.
Kyuma rushed up to her side, and grasped her shoulder. "Heyheyhey. Oh no you don't. I'm not in the mood for another headache, and I'm sure you don't want to live with a sick feeling in your stomach until we settle things." He said, serious about not letting her go off alone.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kyuma rushed up to her side, and grasped her shoulder. "Heyheyhey. Oh no you don't. I'm not in the mood for another headache, and I'm sure you don't want to live with a sick feeling in your stomach until we settle things." He said, serious about not letting her go off alone.

[/QUOTE]
Fortune raised a brow, "Well what do you suppose we do? Stay together like Siamese twins?"

(You did it. Proud'a you!)

Connor heard his name...or rather the name he he had become so familiar with and looked over his shoulder. "Me? Just out for a walk, thought I saw that new vigilante...what was his name? Kinda like you and Perry with the web slinging and the wall crawling, Sparta. Yeah that was it." Connor turned and nodded in the direction he was going. "Decided I'd see if I couldn't track him down, maybe get him to register." He shrugged, "Or arrest him I guess. Just wanted to talk first though." Admittedly he didn't want Ivory coming with him, it would mean he'd have to watch what he said if he did find this Spyder guy. But it wasn't like he could stop him, besides he could potentially be useful.

"You can swing and climb, you'd have a better shot at spotting him than I would by climbing a rooftop every few blocks. Want to help?"

Cindy explores the city, seeing the many things she has never seen her entire life, like a sushi restaurant, and a department store. But she winds up at the park, where she met the portal man from before. "Hey! Who are you!?" She shouted, since she did not get his name before. @National

madeo looks at Dru. "Energy manipulation? Some of my people could do that. Our leader actually uses that power to a great extent. It's a sight to see" Amadeo snaps his fingers, and a camera appears in his hand, and he starts taking pictures of the park. He sees the girl shouting at him and he snaps his fingers. He appears next to her and vanishes again in China, but this time on The Great Wall of China. "Amadeo. That is my name. And yours? "

LokiofSP said:
Fortune raised a brow, "Well what do you suppose we do? Stay together like Siamese twins?"
"Well, we obviously cant go too far from each other. And I dont exactly have anything on my plate, at the moment. So sure, why not?" He said smirking. "No, I'm just kidding. We need to find something out so you can be free to do...what is it you're trying to do exactly?" Kyu asked as he stepped out of the alley, turning back to wait for Fortune to catch up.

National said:
madeo looks at Dru. "Energy manipulation? Some of my people could do that. Our leader actually uses that power to a great extent. It's a sight to see" Amadeo snaps his fingers, and a camera appears in his hand, and he starts taking pictures of the park. He sees the girl shouting at him and he snaps his fingers. He appears next to her and vanishes again in China, but this time on The Great Wall of China. "Amadeo. That is my name. And yours? "
"Cindy gunns, my hero name is Big Sister." She stated as she took off her helmet, her shiny, white hair shining in the light. "I see you got portals, maybe you could take me somewhere...... Exotic?" She asked as she stood with her arms crossed, one hand holding her helmet.

"Woah how does he use it? I can always use inspiration please tell me." Dru was excited and growing fonder of Amadeo by the minute.

Amadeo nods. "Of course!" Amadeo snaps his fingers, and they teleport into the savage lands, where dinosaurs and many other exotic creatures exist

Ivory smiles, "Of course I'd like to help ya!"

"Only because you have a fetish for the letter C."

Ivory growled, "Shut up." He turns to Conner, taking on a bloodhounds sense of smell, "I got his scent, follow meee- wait a minute."

He walked back up to Conner," You smell different."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Well, we obviously cant go too far from each other. And I dont exactly have anything on my plate, at the moment. So sure, why not?" He said smirking. "No, I'm just kidding. We need to find something out so you can be free to do...what is it you're trying to do exactly?" Kyu asked as he stepped out of the alley, turning back to wait for Fortune to catch up.

[/QUOTE]
Fortune walked up, "My end goal is to kill the bastard that killed my brother."

"Sweet." Dru looks around then glances at Amadeo hoping he would answer his question satisfactorily.

Amadeo snaps his fingers, appearing next to Dru, taking Dru with Amadeo and Cindy into the savage lands

Amadeo shakes his head. "Can't sadly. My planet is gone, just as yours will be soon as well" He says grimly to Dru

"You can't tell me because your planet is gone? Wait what do you mean our planet will be too how?" Dru recoiled in shock at what the man had said.

(@LucianGrey7971 Wait you mean it could be seen on the street below, being cast from the rooftop?)

Connor smiled, raising his arms defensively as Ivory sniffed at him. "New cologne? Since when do you know what I smell like?" He raised an eyebrow before stepping around Ivory, "You said you got the scent right, let's go." Connor motioned for him to get moving. Then he saw a shadow on the street below as he turned and looked up suspiciously at where the person should have been standing but nobody was there. I don't like playing games, unless I'm making the rules.

Drumonkey said:
"You can't tell me because your planet is gone? Wait what do you mean our planet will be too how?" Dru recoiled in shock at what the man had said.
"Obviously our planet will he gone like his if we do not do something about it, and fast." Cindy irately muttered. She saw creatures that reminded her of luna. @Drumonkey @National

Amadeo nods. "I've already warned many other planets, but they also all ended in tragedy." Amadeo nods grimly. "Thanos is coming sooner than many has expected". (We might need a new Thanos if @Archangel Galdrael doesn't come back)

LokiofSP said:
Ivory smiles, "Of course I'd like to help ya!"
"Only because you have a fetish for the letter C."

Ivory growled, "Shut up." He turns to Conner, taking on a bloodhounds sense of smell, "I got his scent, follow meee- wait a minute."

He walked back up to Conner," You smell different."

Fortune walked up, "My end goal is to kill the bastard that killed my brother."

"Oh...I see. So that's what you made the deal for. Okay. So that makes it even more important that we find out how to fix this." Kyuma said nodding. " Any ideas?" He asked as he hit the street, taking his time walking forward.

(yes...now this next scenario only needs 4 words to capture it...and it has it's own theme)

Suddenly Spyder dropped behind them crouched from the impact, the force of his fall had cracked the sidewalk. He stood up slowly, letting the image of his 6'9" muscular frame sink in. He looked at them through his goggles and made a slight growling noise.

(Here Comes The Pain.

[media]

[/media])

Amadeo nods grimly, then he looks at Cindy. "Thanos is a planet Buster Alien who is one of the most powerful beings to ever exist. He is basically impossible to stop unless extreme measures take place" Amadeo sighs.

(When does Maria respond @LokiofSP )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back