• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Mmm... Okay then. Totally blaming you if Ivory yells at us though," Perry looked back at Cindy again. It was like he was having two different conversations at the same time and he didn't really like that so much. "Nah just kidding."

"Uh... I'm still in training sorry!" Perry said as he fell into the portal. His emotions earlier were probably blocking his spider-sense from telling him that he was getting transported.

"Speaking of Ivory..." Perry whispered to himself as his phone rang. He quickly picked it up and spoke through it. "Hi, I'm kinda busy in another dimension. If you wanna hang out we can after this and some other stuff I have to take care of."

Pyosimros said:
"Mmm... Okay then. Totally blaming you if Ivory yells at us though," Perry looked back at Cindy again. It was like he was having two different conversations at the same time and he didn't really like that so much. "Nah just kidding."

"Uh... I'm still in training sorry!" Perry said as he fell into the portal. His emotions earlier were probably blocking his spider-sense from telling him that he was getting transported.
"Who says such a thing like that!? I mean really?" Cindy said as the portal man spoke. "I am not really a hero, and nor a villain. I am in between." She replied.

"How sad. It seems all these new heroes are just always so busy, but don't know how to handle the situation. It's a shame. There was a universe just like this one, but it's gone. What nice people, but they never took warnings seriously. How sad " The man sighs as he snaps his fingers again, and he and Perry on a park bench in China. He snaps his fingers again, and the man vanishes.

Pyosimros said:
"Speaking of Ivory..." Perry whispered to himself as his phone rang. He quickly picked it up and spoke through it. "Hi, I'm kinda busy in another dimension. If you wanna hang out we can after this and some other stuff I have to take care of."
Ivory heared a dial tone go off yet he yelled, "I wanna travel to dimensions to!"

"Um... Hello!?" Perry shouted but the guy was already gone and Perry was alone. "Hey, can someone who can fly really fast pick me up? Cause... I'm stuck on the other side of the world..." He said in shame through his comm to everyone.

Dru was very confused as he saw the guy who invited him to hand out disappear with the man from the portal and shook his head what they hell was going on? Oh well nothing for him to do not really anyways.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla](I want to know who Ivory likes! Tell me!)

[/QUOTE]
(Really? Okay, he has a crush on Cassie and Cindy because he has a thing for the letter C, and he has enough feelings for Tanya to literally drive himself near insane by allowing more than three things into his head. And before you ask, just in case you didn't see it in OOC:

poly·am·ory

\ˌpä-lē-ˈa-mə-rē\noun

plural
poly·am·ories

:
the state or practice of having more than one open romantic relationship at a time

This is why he feels this way about all three, he just doesn't think it's normal yet and therefore refuses to accept that he is.)

LokiofSP said:
(Really? Okay, he has a crush on Cassie and Cindy because he has a thing for the letter C, and he has enough feelings for Tanya to literally drive himself near insane by allowing more than three things into his head. And before you ask, just in case you didn't see it in OOC:
poly·am·ory

\ˌpä-lē-ˈa-mə-rē\noun

plural
poly·am·ories

:
the state or practice of having more than one open romantic relationship at a time

This is why he feels this way about all three, he just doesn't think it's normal yet and therefore refuses to accept that he is.)
(Polyamory is the shit it's a shame it doesn't work in this day and age.)

(Oh shit that includes Cassandra xD )

"I got teleported..." He mumbled. "What are you doing here?" He asked him as he looked up to see Jack in a jet. Hmm... Sounds like a TV show...

(You know what else is a shame getting killed because of it lol! @LokiofSP

Why exactly does he have a thing for C's did he C something interesting about them.)

"I get around" he said shrugging it off. "Now you coming or not?" he asked in a bit of a hurry

@Pyosimros

(No regrets)

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]She squeals as she smells the food being made, she then looks at finn and used her tail to move a cup of water to him.

[/QUOTE]
He laughed a little and rubbed the top of her head. "Hey, you make sure that you drink too. Don't worry about me." He gently knocked his glass against the more animal tongue friendly bowl that was by Luna. "To Bob. May his memory never die." He took a sip.

(Ivory has exotic taste. I can c that. Get it? Cuz Cindy and cassie. I'll be here all week.) The man portals in the park and starts walking around, looking around. He would randomly go up to people and warp them to random places. He was bored, but this was entertaining

(Is it going to be confusing if i keep referring to the guy as Connor?)

Connor stood staring out one of the large windows high up in Stark Tower, the place was rather empty as far as the other Avengers we're concerned. Most likely they'd all gone out after the funeral, or so he'd guessed. Conflicts had died down over the last two weeks since Bob's death, he'd clearly miscalculated it's effect. He'd hoped it would put people more on edge, he should have prodded at that wound a little more but Maria was soft. Sitting around wasn't very Connor-like so he'd need to go out soon, hunt down some rebels, go check in on someone to see if they we're okay after today. Inwardly groaning at the thought, being a good-too shoes was tiring, how did Connor do it exactly?

Not Steve though, he'd seen enough of Steve of the last few days and honestly he was worried the man was catching onto him. If Steve did start catching on then the man would just have to have an accident. One that he wouldn't exactly recover from unlike the last attack, he could easily toss the blame at Jack again. A smirk unconsciously crossed his face as he thought this out, staring down at the people bustling about the sides of the streets through the glass.

"Hey you portal mcgee stop being a dick and leave the normal people alone." Dru saw the man from earlier touching people and portaling them to random places and it bothered him a little bit.

The Man looks at the man talking to him and grins. "What a colorful mouth you have. And the people aren't being harmed, only moved." The man sees a portly man pass him by, and he teleports him somewhere randomly.

"Now how is he going to get back what if he doesn't have money for a plane ticket let alone a passport on him? That is very rude." Dru pulled out his pistol and held it low but ready in a pinch.

"Who says they get transported that far?" The man points at the portly man at the other side of the street, freaking out and confused. The man laughs "He has no idea what's going on." The man takes a step and falls through a portal, shooting up next to Dru from a portal right next to Dru. "And aren't fire arms illegal in public spaces?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back