• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"By the way, did anyone else feel that wind earlier?" Perry struggled to keep the conversation flowing with the two people who were left here.

LokiofSP said:
"Really? Because I was just about to ask why I feel like throwing up when I go 10 feet away from you."
"So you're in the same boat." Kyu said, sighing. He then thought about the visions he'd had. "Hey, you wouldn't have...met anyone strange recently, would you? They didn't have to seem scary, or threatening...just, y'know, not normal. Not including me, of course."

"Hmm... That shadow earlier was gone too," Perry shrugged. "Probably just Ivory or something," He dismissed. "So, you guys wanna go somewhere or what?" @Steel Zinogre

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"So you're in the same boat." Kyu said, sighing. He then thought about the visions he'd had. "Hey, you wouldn't have...met anyone strange recently, would you? They didn't have to seem scary, or threatening...just, y'know, not normal. Not including me, of course."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah I met a tall dude dressed in red named Mephisto, he made me sign a contract to avange my dead brother." She had hoped to drive him away by making him think she was crazy.

"Sure why not and it's just a shadow who cares. " Dru decided to follow the guy since he decided to include him.

CasualDragon said:
He grinned. "That's cool." He quickly walked up to the door of the restaurant and held the door open. "After you." He swept his arm in an arc in a gentleman sort of way. The arroma of fresh food saturated the air, and Finn felt his stomach grumble in response. If heaven was on earth, this place would be the closest.
Luna then entered the restaurant, where cats and dogs run free as their owners dined and fed them. Luna sat at an empty table and waited for Finn.

Pyosimros said:
"Hmm... That shadow earlier was gone too," Perry shrugged. "Probably just Ivory or something," He dismissed. "So, you guys wanna go somewhere or what?" @Steel Zinogre
"How about on a date?" Cindy said before blushing and gasping. "What did I just say?" She asked her self aloud.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Luna then entered the restaurant, where cats and dogs run free as their owners dined and fed them. Luna sat at an empty table and waited for Finn.

[/QUOTE]
He sat down across the table from Luna. "You seem like a super intelligent cat dragon thing, so can you read? I bet you don't want cat food. I mean if you do though that's fine. But if you don't then you can look at the menu. There are some small pictures on the side." He tapped his chin with his finger. "You know what. Nod if you want cat food, and shake your head if you'd like to look at the menu." He tapped his chin again. "Maybe Perry can help make a device so that we can communicate. That might make things easier."

(Wow. Poor shadow. Shadowcists @Drumonkey @Pyosimros )

The wind picks up again, and the wall with no shadow starts to bulge and twist until a portal is shown on its surface, and a person with gray hair and a wind breaker jacket steps out, looking at the three. "Yes yes, how pleasant this universe is"

"I-Uh..." Perry was taken by surprise. As much as he'd like too, he thought she was already dating Ivory. "Y-You're..." He cleared his throat. "Aren't you dating Ivory or something?"

CasualDragon said:
He sat down across the table from Luna. "You seem like a super intelligent cat dragon thing, so can you read? I bet you don't want cat food. I mean if you do though that's fine. But if you don't then you can look at the menu. There are some small pictures on the side." He tapped his chin with his finger. "You know what. Nod if you want cat food, and shake your head if you'd like to look at the menu." He tapped his chin again. "Maybe Perry can help make a device so that we can communicate. That might make things easier."
Luna shook her head yet again, and points to a country fried chicken with ribs. She loved how meat tasted as she ripped it from a carcass sometimes.

"Totally killed the mood there man!" Perry looked over at the portal. By what the guy said he'd assume he's a dimensional traveler. He'd heard about how his dad and a bunch of other Spider-men fought some other guy.

Pyosimros said:
"I-Uh..." Perry was taken by surprise. As much as he'd like too, he thought she was already dating Ivory. "Y-You're..." He cleared his throat. "Aren't you dating Ivory or something?"
"No...... He said he likes someone else." She said in an embarrassed way.

"I am not on the power level of universe travelers but I can try." Dru said as he watched the person wall through the portal.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Luna shook her head yet again, and points to a country fried chicken with ribs. She loved how meat tasted as she ripped it from a carcass sometimes.

[/QUOTE]
He nodded slowly. "Good choice." When a waiter came around he placed the order of chicken and a hamburger before he sat back. "Now we wait. But it'll be worth it, their food is stunning."

LokiofSP said:
"Yeah I met a tall dude dressed in red named Mephisto, he made me sign a contract to avange my dead brother." She had hoped to drive him away by making him think she was crazy.
"Huh. He did the same to me a few months (years? I don't know when this civil war thing happened after all of the stuff I wasn't involved in) ago. Though he was a cute girl, at the time. I guess that explains that...thing you do." He said, pointing at the head. "All he did to me was make me half demon. Geez, some people get all the luck..." He said, shaking his head.

"Oh... I just didn't want to make Ivory hate us for all of eternity," He looked at Cindy with an awkward smile and back and the portal. "You should portal over to the tourist info place."

CasualDragon said:
He nodded slowly. "Good choice." When a waiter came around he placed the order of chicken and a hamburger before he sat back. "Now we wait. But it'll be worth it, their food is stunning."
She squeals as she smells the food being made, she then looks at finn and used her tail to move a cup of water to him.

Pyosimros said:
"Oh... I just didn't want to make Ivory hate us for all of eternity," He looked at Cindy with an awkward smile and back and the portal. "You should portal over to the tourist info place."
"He would not hate us. He is a bigger person than that." She replied as perry talked to the man who came through a portal.

"Tourist info? Please, who has times for stupid things like that." The man snaps his fingers, and another portal opens up under Perry's feet, portaling right next to man. "Why search for tour guides when the heroes of this universe are right here "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back