• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Connor~

Blonde disheveled bangs partially covered angry blue eyes on a figures face of a figure seated on the floor with legs sprawled in front of him and his back against the wall. Looking up briefly at the restraints that locked his wrists to the wall above, chaffed with dry blood from numerous attempts to escape their confines over the last few weeks. The room he was in was empty except for himself, "You can't keep me in here forever...someone's
bound to figure it out eventually." Connor mumbled while staring intently at the door.

???~

The person who'd been posing as Connor for nearly three weeks went back to Stark Tower after the funeral, to his room and threw off the tuxedo and pulled on the carbon fiber suit. Before leaving he glanced at himself in the mirror while placing the circular shield on his back, giving a light sneer before exiting into the rest of the tower with a smile. He was quite pleased with himself, for fooling so many people, not that it was difficult in the end, they we're all morons afterall. Say a nice thing here and there, tell them what they want to hear, and sweep in the comments on what you want them to think about in-between. Nobody openly suspected anything so far, other than maybe Dimitri but he'd played it off at the time, and with the death of an Avenger he was sure the leader was distracted enough not to worry about little Connor's attitude adjustment.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Jamie hit the ground and turned visible. She grunted and pushed her legs into Cindy's stomach to try to get her off.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory stayed silent as he tried to think of a way to stop this peacefully he then snapped his fingers, he pulled Cindy off and looked at Jamie, "I literally brought your friend Tanya back from the dead and saved her life, trust me, we're cool." He extended a hand.

Perry quickly reloaded his device and fired another paralyzing blast at Jamie. "Extra precaution," He walked next to Ivory.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Luna follows Finn, and grew hungry as her stomach growls loudly. She looked at a squirrel running around and chases it.

[/QUOTE]
Chuckling a little, Finn watches the excited Luna dash for the squirrel. "I know a good restaurant close by Stark Tower that's animal friendly. I'm not sure about the animal food but the human food's pretty good, want to stop by for lunch? Sounds like we both could use a little sustenance."

Marko walks up cautiously to Derek. "We're not here to fight you Derek. We only want to talk. We want to show you that nothing is wrong "

The being chuckles as Jamie gets knocked unconscious. The wind picks up, and the being leaves again. The only clue that anyone was watching them was that the shadow of the wall they are all next to is gone

CasualDragon said:
Chuckling a little, Finn watches the excited Luna dash for the squirrel. "I know a good restaurant close by Stark Tower that's animal friendly. I'm not sure about the animal food but the human food's pretty good, want to stop by for lunch? Sounds like we both could use a little sustenance."
Luna looked at Finn and nodded, and squealed with delight as she followed him. She liked Finn, but no more than Bob.

"I'll leave it to the cops to take them," Perry shrugged and he covered the hands and feet of the previous robbers with webs.

Pyosimros said:
"I'll leave it to the cops to take them," Perry shrugged and he covered the hands and feet of the previous robbers with webs.
Ivory began to hang upside down from his knees from a near doorway, "Im gonna give names while we wait. That ones Dallas, that one can be Wolf..."

Dru watched the shenanigans with faint curiosity at all the people around and their naming of criminals and suck "What even happened here?"

"Fine then that guy's Chains that he's Houston," Perry pointed at the two unnamed people.

He stood up and looked at the other person. "These people were going to rob that jewellery store."

"And the girl that wa signing to you? Was she also going to rob the jewelry store?" Dru crossed his arms over his chest not liking where it was going.

Drumonkey said:
"And the girl that wa signing to you? Was she also going to rob the jewelry store?" Dru crossed his arms over his chest not liking where it was going.
Ivory picked up the girl, "Yeah.... This is a good time to mention Im not taking her in."

"No, and have you even signed yet?" Perry examined him. He was very sure he never saw him before. "Or are you a random guy."

"Do what you want dude," Perry shrugged. He didn't really care what he did to her.

"I don't think you should just take her away unless you can understand sign language. Also I just got back into town the other day so I haven't done much of anything let alone sign."

Drumonkey said:
"I don't think you should just take her away unless you can understand sign language. Also I just got back into town the other day so I haven't done much of anything let alone sign."
Ivory shrugged, "As a neterual party who knows her mom, Im the best candidate."

"Ok then if you have it well under control then I will leave it to you in your I guess capable hands."

"Where are you taking her bro? Well unless you don't want me to know," Perry started to look the other way. He felt like leaving soon.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Luna looked at Finn and nodded, and squealed with delight as she followed him. She liked Finn, but no more than Bob.

[/QUOTE]
Finn grinned and waved his hand. It's not that far from here. Maybe I'll see if any of the others want to join us? Would you be okay with that or should it just be the two of us? I don't know just how comfortable you are with the other heroes so I'll let it be your choice." He stopped himself for a moment. "But I guess it's a bit difficult for us to converse... How about, flap your wings if we should have a group lunch, or shake your head if it should just be the two of us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back