• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

She smiles before nodding, "Yeah...and he actually chose that name...I thought so to...what could have triggered him to go haywire?" She leans back against the couch with a sigh

(If it is alright I am gonna have Perry meet Jamie.) Jamie saw the stupid robbers with clown masks. She walked out of the building and turned invisible, going towards them. She also pulled out her rifle.

Marko furrows his eyebrows. He was confused too. Did the scientists screw up? He doubted it. They were some of the most intelligent minds in the world. "I don't know, but it's worrying me. I don't want him to go haywire again and hurt others. Others like you"

(Yah, if not I'll just be Rping with myself for like 3 hours xD )

Perry hopped down and quickly kicked one of them onto the ground. Ah great, spider-sense overload, He looked up and an array of bullets whizzed past him. "C'mon now at this rate storm troopers have better aim then you guys!" He teased and he grabbed the guy on the ground and used him as a shield. He has full body protection and he'll pay for all medical bills later. "Also clown con's over guys!" He ran at them as three bullets hit the guy's armor. Perry quickly smashed the guy on the left with the unconscious man and disarmed the other with webs. Shooting a web next to him, he quickly launched himself forward and gave out a finishing blow. And spider-sense again. Didn't think of the last guy, He sighed and he looked over at the last guy. "Team?"

Jamie watched the whole ordeal happen in front of her. She had to admit it, that was impressive, however she didn't know if this guy was pro registration. She lifted her gun and pointed it at his head and revealed herself. Jamie didn't say or do anything, she just awaited his response.

"Nah just kidding," Perry quickly pointed his wrist at the last guy and gave a paralyzing blast. "And that's the advantages of not having webshooters!" He smiled. Spider-sense again, but why? He looked before the guy on the floor and there was a lady over there. "Yo, is this for real or not."

Jamie looked Perry over, looking for weaknesses and strengths. She then raised and signed. "Who are you?" She brought her arm back down to the gun. The area around her eyes blackened.

"Uh... You serious?" Perry got ready to dodge whatever she was about to throw at him. Or shoot. "And... No offense but you're choice of clothing is very distracting. Is this a war tactic or something?"

Dru sprinted up to the two people "Are you serious no way having deaf friends finally paid off! Hey she wants to know who you are." (Funny story I actually know sign language)

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]
Well, he obviously doesn't understand sign language. However, she ignored his comments and signed again. "Who are you?"

[/QUOTE]
Ivory looked over the scene and turned to Cindy, "Im gonna go get involved in something dangerous. Just wanted to let you know nothing's new." He jumped down in front of Jamie, "Excuse me miss, but I believe you must be put under arrest for indecent exposure at the very least."

As all of the people were starting to gather, the being that has been watching the other big events before, like the fight at the park and many other things, watches the group from his spot on the roof. His entire body and face was again masked, watching all of them silently, waiting.

Jamie rolled her eyes at Ivory's comment. She pointed her gun at Ivory and signed. "You are the bitch who betrayed my mother."

"Hey guys? What's with the crowd? I was just having a civil talk with this lady..." Perry shrugged. He could probably handle her anyways his she went trigger happy.

Dru was laughing hard "She says you betrayed her mother although she used more colorful language."

Meanwhile at the White House Maria's conversation had nearly reached an end, with the president on the ropes, "So Mr president, would you really like to deal with public outcry over what was basically a civilian being killed of a result of this act?"

The president sighed, "Your right Maria, as usual. I'll get started in repealing the act."

(Insert Crono tag because I don't know how to tag)

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Jamie rolled her eyes at Ivory's comment. She pointed her gun at Ivory and signed. "You are the bitch who betrayed my mother."

[/QUOTE]
Ivory's eyes widened, it was now finally visible as the Symbiote was the only thing covering his eyes, "You mean the Boss? She and I are on good terms. She's great people, whatever that means."

(Back) "Marko, I think the reason he ran away was because He was afraid.." She then makes him sit up, as she rests her head on his shoulder "And if that's the case....maybe we can show him, that we are there for him...no matter what"

The group of men run off as the woman takes deep breaths. "Spiderman? And his girlfriend?" She asked as she sighed of relief. "Thank you! Thank you!" She shouted as cindy looked at ivory. @LokiofSP

Steel Zinogre]The group of men run off as the woman takes deep breaths. "Spiderman? And his girlfriend?" She asked as she sighed of relief. "Thank you! Thank you!" She shouted as cindy looked at ivory. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL]
Pyosimros said:
"Eh..." Perry looked over at Ivory. "You took my name man! Not cool!"
Ivory's blush was hidden by his bandanna, "Woah, my names Savage, and this woman is not my girlfriend. I already have a crush on someone else."

Jamie hardened her eyes and signed. "My mother may trust more easily, but I don't. So give me a better reason not to shoot you in the face."

(Ooo who is your crush lover boy?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back